Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:49 pm

((HAHAHAH oh my gosh Demo-chan he is!!! XD THANK YOU FOR THE DONATION!!! XD and just some twilight stuffs Sam XD Armand is your basic Edward except more deadly hahah))
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:52 pm

User Image
"I May Look Perfect, But I Have My Flaws. One Of Them Is My Armand."

They headed towards his house. Madeline was scared. More like terrified. She breathed in and out heavily. She was panicking. Armand handed her over to someone. She didn't want him to leave her. She was in a room with this lady. She did all this tests on her. Mady was just wondering what they or she were trying to find out.

The tests were over. She swallowed hard. The woman was putting all the information together. She walked over to Madeline. She were going to tell her the results. Mady looked at her in shock as she told her the results. Madeline sent the nurse away. She couldn't believe it.

The nurse walked out of the room. She saw Armand pacing outside the room. "We have concluded that she might be with child."

"Another One Is I'm Human."

MistressInTheWinterCoat

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:53 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter groaned when she bit his lip, then he once again found himself suddenly somewhere else. He smirked into her kiss, then she ripped his shirt off and moved her mouth to his chest and stomach. He mentally bid farewell to his table and flipped Veronica over, now pinning her to the table. Well... Sort of... The table gave out with a sickening crack and they found themselves on the table top on the floor. He smirked and kissed down to her neck where he bit her lightly sucking on the small wound that healed almost instantly.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:57 pm

Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin tilted her head to the side as she listened. "I'm sorry to hear that," she cooed, stroking Dylan's hair out of his face. She got up on her tiptoes and pressed her lips to his. "I'd worry about you any day. What's your favorite movie?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:58 pm

User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand sighed in frustration while waiting for what seemed like forever for the nurse to come out. He could hear Madeline's troubled and panicked breathing and found himself mimicking her behavior. Then the door opened and he shot over to the nurse who told him just the words he feared. He stood there in shock for a while then his expression turned to one of pain and anger. How could he allow this to happen! What had he done to the one that he loved! He growled then yelled angrily and put his fist through a nearby wall. He then fell to his knees and just sat there.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:02 pm

ll *jumps up and down and points yelling "I knew it!!!!!" * xD ll

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:08 pm

User Image
"I May Look Perfect, But I Have My Flaws. One Of Them Is My Armand."

Madeline pulled her knees to her chest. She wouldn't be able to do that after awhile. She tried to get herself collected. She wasn't going to feel sorry for herself. Nothing would change if she did. She thought about her mom. She figured she was going to be a better mother than that. Mady was not going to abandon her child. Wait...did that mean her child would be a vampire or a human? She wasn't sure. All she knew from the Twilight series was that she had to give up being immortal. That was a hard choice.

"Another One Is I'm Human."
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:54 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Hunter had flipped her over on the table. BAM! Bye bye table. They were now laying ontop of the mess of table shards and she giggled. Veronica's neck was being kissed and he bit her gently, the wound healed quickly though. She sighed and swallowd hard before gently, well sort of, pushing Hunter to the wall behind them. Crack! Yep. She left a sort of small crack there before smashing her lips against his. What else could they break? Because, this was getting pretty hot and Veronica loved the feeling.

||>.< i totally fell asleep.||

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:56 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan shrugged, "I'm not. I got a wicked scar!" He smiled beautifully at her. Ravin and him were now standing. "Movie?" He thought for a moment. "I really like Seven Pounds the other Will Smith one." Didn't they have this conversation? "And Butterfly Effect."
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:18 pm

Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin giggled and wrapped her arms around him. She crushed her lips against his. "What's your favorite food, then?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:56 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Mmm, I like strawberries, cherries, steak, potatoes, and uhmmm." Dylan bit his bottom lip, trying to think. "Oh! I love candy. Sugar in general actually." He bit her bottom lip, "But my favorite favorite favorite," He chuckled, "Is Ravin." He licked her lips before pushing her down on the bed and kissed her hungrily.
Yeah, he knew that was cheesy. But whatever.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:06 pm

Ravin Black

User Image

"Mhmm," she sighed. "I like chocolate and meat and deer." She giggled and wrapped her arms around him as he pushed her onto the bed. "But my favey fave is Dylan."

Ravin hugged him tight. She wasn't afraid of crushing him any longer. He now had the ability to crush her right back. Ravin squeezed Dylan tight, mashing her lips eagerly against his. Dylan kissed her hungrily. She kissed him ravenously, moving her lips rapidly with his.

This was crazy but so so good. Her hands wandered up underneath his shirrt and massaged his muscles. Then she ripped his shirt off and tossed it to the floor. The bed shook with their movement. Ravin giggled, knowing fully well that it could break.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:15 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan growled at her and felt the bed shake.
Oh.
A thought slipped through his mind, causing him to smirk. He pounced into the air and landed back on top of Ravin, causing the bed to crack. He grabbed and held her tight, rolling onto the floor with a chuckle. She was on top, of course.
Her hands ripped his shirt off and massaged his muscles. He tilted his head upwards and bit her lip, using that to pull her down to him. He kissed her with the most passion he could muster.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:50 pm

Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin was giggling like crazy. The bed broke when Dylan pounced on top of her. She giggled even louder. Her laughter was smothered by his kisses. They rolled onto the floor together. Ravin ran her hands fervently up and down his sides. Her eyes were red with lust. She licked her lips. Dylan tilted his head and bit her lip, pulling her down to him. Ravin moved eagerly with Dylan.

She slipped her tongue into his mouth and mingled it with his. Ravin groaned softly. Her hands drifted down to his thighs, where she squeezed lustfully.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:30 pm

xp
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games