Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ray smiled at her, but that quickly faded into a frown. "What of....Jacob's children? He misses them dearly....he talks about meeting up with them multiple times. Meeting up with Rose and Lily again as well, but...I imagine that they aren't exactly on good terms however...." he sighed, looked up at her with his good eye, and smiled. "But that's enough of me babbling, do you have any questions for me?" He chuckled. "Go ahead and as em if ya do...I am your open book" He blushed

Pure T0rture
I see the exclamation point. everything okie dokie?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:28 pm
User Image
Iris
Sighing sadly when he brought up her little cousins, the elemental slid around to sit next to him. "Lavender and Coco.... they're not... quite as forgiving as the rest of us...." she mumbled, slowly playing with his fingers. "but i have this feeling they'll come around eventually. they're only toddlers after all." she shrugged, smiling when he changed the subject.
"wanna tell me what happened to your eye? or am i going to have to find out the hard way?" she murmured, raising an eyebrow as one hand slid up to brush his hair away from the eye patch.

Strikercharge
it helps if you drag your mouse across, ya goob~

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:39 pm

"Hah! you think this is bad? you should see Jacob! Poor guy is in critical condition right now being taken care of by Terrence...." he sighed and fixed the patch. "This is why though..." he said and snapped his fingers, a small portal appearing on the table, like a mirror on the wall. Instead of their reflections however it showed an empty room with only a chair in the center. Strapped to the chair was Nikolai, who had every clamp imaginable attached to him. head straps, a gag, forearm AND wrist straps, leg straps, and even iron boots and gloved. Upon closer look, the gloves and shoes needles were seen being injected into him. "Those are a sedating medication....it keeps him calm usually but if he gets enraged....the only thing keeping him from killing anything in his past, mortal or immortal, are those restraints, made by Jacob himself.. "He....he got my eye when we were restraining him.."

"Ray? I know you are there...." A ghastly, empty, and echoing voice came from the portal. "I can feel you watching me....don't be getting comfy now....you can't keep me here forever...." It was Nikolai, communicating telepathically. "and tell Iris I said 'hey" He laughed loudly as Ray closed the portal and shivered

Pure T0rture
ninja mrgreen twisted

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:57 pm
User Image
Iris
Frowning at the sight, iris shook her head and turned back to Ray. ".... does it hurt?" she asked softly, pushing the image she'd just seen from her head and opting instead to focus on him. She did, however, make a mental note to send her sister Terrence's way later.

Strikercharge
goob

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:06 pm

"It did....but I've gotten used to it" He laughed. "Don't you worry Iris..I'll protect you from him, if need be.
He sighed and looked at her hands, holding one up and kissing it. "Anything else? I've got lots of answers" He smiled

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:31 pm
User Image
Iris
".... have you.... seen anyone.... since you left?" she asked, her cheeks pink as she once again played with his fingers, her hair hiding the blush well.

Strikercharge
goob

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:25 am

He laughed. "Of course not....I could never betray you. No girl, from this world or not, could match up to you" He smiled at her and kissed her cheek, taking another drink from his hot chocolate. "I suppose the same could be said about you. Have you seen anyone since I left?"
Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:10 pm
User Image
Iris
"...ray... you've been gone for two years.... i couldn't just starve...." the succubus sighed, shaking her head. "yes, i've seen other people.... but they all left me in the end...." she drawled, fidgeting with a silver locket that hung around her neck.

Strikercharge
goob

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:31 pm

"I don't blame you" He sighed. "I'm not mad. I am just happy I am here to see you again; but if it does me any justice, I would like to see any of our old friends if you know where they are" He asked, finishing his drink and adjusting his patch. "And what is with the locket, if I may ask?
Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:47 pm
User Image
Iris
"mmm no.... i don't know where any one is off the top of my head...." she sighed, looking down to her locket with pink cheeks. "um... i-it was a gift... from an ex...... gave it to me about a week before he died...." she breathed, rubbing tears from her eyes quickly.

Strikercharge

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:04 pm
He laughed. "Ah, a little parting gift, eh? Nikolai left me the same thing, but his....was much less favorable" He sighed and touched his eyepatch, wincing a little. "So...what have you been doing since I've been gone? Hope things weren't TOO good without us gone" he sighed, but laughed a little after. "And I also bet it is MUCH better than what I have been up to, if that makes any difference."

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:39 pm
User Image
Iris
"work mostly, but i was visited by the death rider. apparently the era is going to end soon." she shrugged, resting her cheek in her hand as she looked at him.

Strikercharge

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:54 pm

He laughed. "About damn time. Me and Jacob are just kinda waiting for the fireworks." He sighed. "Aye. Other than tending to....him....I've not been doing much. I have perfected my powers though, and they tend not to....kill anyone." He blushed. "Well....anymore it least." He giggled. "So Lena's significant other is War huh? That is interesting. Is he all seriousness or is he laid back or what? and what of the other three?" He smiled at the thought. "Being a plainswalker, I often work with the horsemen but never met them." He admitted.

Pure T0rture
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CtUUaWi5Kc this is my gift to Germany :3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:23 pm
User Image
Iris
fidgeting slightly, Iris gave a low sigh. "at least one of us will enjoy the change of times..... i'm sure it'll be great. maybe we can celebrate the change, once i wake up...." she drawled, tapping her fingers as she ignored his other question, too caught up thinking about the death rider to really say anything. she just didn't understand how many times she'd have to apologize before he stopped hating her!

Strikercharge
dude, i never mentioned War! i had said something of Death, though.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:38 am

"How long will you be sleeping hun? If you like, I could watch over you and protect you, if you need it." He offered. "If, of course, that IS what happens when you sleep." He chuckled slightly, then got a chill down his spine. "Heym um...Iris? Has anything....strange happened lately? Weird people? odd phenomena?"

Pure T0rture
I could have sworn you did ;_; im sorry, lets just ignore then.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games