Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:34 pm
whiters4

I don't have any plans for Sahar after the skip if you'd like for him to meet one of your characters!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:44 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Ok, I'll allow Sage to meet up with him at four places: the library, Ben's house (because he has a library in the garage), Bookworm's (Ben's workplace), and Moonbucks Cafe.

And also, Solaris will have her first gig as a violinist after the two-week time skip.

XDD Oh. Definitely Moonbucks and Bookworms, then.

Hm. I can have Ty drop in to support his employee. Sage too? Hakem is the only other classically inclined character I have, but I'm not big on having him meet anyone who's not close to his age.  

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:51 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Hmm... I'm not sure.
Perhaps Alex could forget about their wedding anniversary and works late (or something like that)?
She could get angry at him and make him sleep on the couch and he has to make it up to her.

Or, a more, sort of sad route could be she could be livid that he forgot (having made a fancy dinner/dressed up/ect) and storms off after yelling at him only to get mugged (and beaten up) in an alley after having done some drinking?

Hmm. *Tries to rake brain for ideas*
That seems to be all I can think up at the moment.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Alex forgot their anniversary every year. XD
It can certainly be the last straw for Rylee, but I've been keeping it up my sleeve about him getting restless in their marriage anyway. He has been either locked in his office or out at work. This is a good chance for it to come into the light.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:53 pm
whiters4

XDD Oh. Definitely Moonbucks and Bookworms, then.

Hm. I can have Ty drop in to support his employee. Sage too? Hakem is the only other classically inclined character I have, but I'm not big on having him meet anyone who's not close to his age.

Ok, that can be arranged for the meeting of these two.

And yes, that will be a surprise when Solaris see his boss coming along to watch her performance. Thinking that the beach (like during the New Year's Eve event), or any other bar will be the venue. XD  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:53 pm
SoujiAtsumi

I don't have any plans for Sahar after the skip if you'd like for him to meet one of your characters!

o v o
S-Sure! Who did you have in mind?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:01 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Ok, that can be arranged for the meeting of these two.

And yes, that will be a surprise when Solaris see his boss coming along to watch her performance. Thinking that the beach (like during the New Year's Eve event), or any other bar will be the venue. XD

Sounds like a plan! Would you like Ben to come over after the time skip? Sage is looking for people he can use as muses for the clothing line he's designing.

I hope the weather is good for the beach, I've been aching for Ty to get his daughter in the water for lessons and such. If so, I would start a fricken beach party!  

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:04 pm
whiters4

Sounds like a plan! Would you like Ben to come over after the time skip? Sage is looking for people he can use as muses for the clothing line he's designing.

I hope the weather is good for the beach, I've been aching for Ty to get his daughter in the water for lessons and such. If so, I would start a fricken beach party!

He'll be fetching in books from his private library for inspiration. That may help.

And that will be cute if Solaris sees Sela for the first time. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:05 pm
whiters4
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Alex forgot their anniversary every year. XD
It can certainly be the last straw for Rylee, but I've been keeping it up my sleeve about him getting restless in their marriage anyway. He has been either locked in his office or out at work. This is a good chance for it to come into the light.

Lol xD
Yeah.  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:11 pm
whiters4
SoujiAtsumi

o v o
S-Sure! Who did you have in mind?

I was thinking him and Fisher might get along well seeing as they're both more or less interested in botany. Would that be okay with you? =O  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:14 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lol xD
Yeah.

So! Would you rather go with the second of the ideas you pitched to me?  

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:17 pm
whiters4

Yep!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:23 pm
SoujiAtsumi

I was thinking him and Fisher might get along well seeing as they're both more or less interested in botany. Would that be okay with you? =O

I notice they're both also pretty lazy XDD I find that hilarious for whatever reason. But sure! Fisher will be happy to meet a new friend.  

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:26 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

He'll be fetching in books from his private library for inspiration. That may help.

And that will be cute if Solaris sees Sela for the first time. XD

Ben himself is quite a muse, but yes, books or magazines would be fun.

Ah! I didnt think you knew her name x3 Im all flattered. So yes! Let's meet Sela too!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:34 pm
whiters4

Lol I didn't notice that that's a funny coincidence XD Okay then, where/how should they meet? Sahar's probably not going to attend the event so he'd either be doing research or hanging out around his home.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:38 pm
whiters4

Ben himself is quite a muse, but yes, books or magazines would be fun.

Ah! I didnt think you knew her name x3 Im all flattered. So yes! Let's meet Sela too!

Be prepared because yeah, the reading material load will be big.

And yes, I did skim through some of Tyler's past history before Solaris started working as his employee soooooooo.... XD  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games