Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:08 pm
*Points his katana at the stranger.*

"Talk before my hand slips."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:37 pm
Spartan-622

"you better not drop that on me."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:01 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"I don't miss."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:06 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"I don't miss."
"you can't kill him , until i know why haseo and kite are terror of deaths partners. Vexion?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:08 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"I don't miss."
"you can't kill him , until i know why haseo and kite are terror of deaths partners. Vexion?"
"You don't understand do you? He said Kite is the Terror of Death's partner. Haseo... Haseo is the Terror of Death."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:09 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"I don't miss."
"You don't understand do you? He said Kite is the Terror of Death's partner. Haseo... Haseo is the Terror of Death."
"but why is he the terror of death?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:11 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"I don't miss."
"You will find out in time."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:14 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"I don't miss."
"ok then. but why wouldn't he tell me that naota is in a coma because of tri edge and that naota is still alive in the game."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:15 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"I don't miss."
"ok then. but why wouldn't he tell me that naota is in a coma because of tri edge and that naota is still alive in the game."
"He didn't want you to worry."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:21 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"then why he get so mad at me when i went into the game. i know people don't want me to get hurt. i know tri edge is in their but what are the chances of me to run into tri edge."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:35 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"then why he get so mad at me when i went into the game. i know people don't want me to get hurt. i know tri edge is in their but what are the chances of me to run into tri edge."
"The chances of you meeting Tri-Edge are very large. Anyone who knows the Terror of Death is at risk from Tri-Edge. I am in as much danger in [The World] as you are."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:48 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"The chances of you meeting Tri-Edge are very large. Anyone who knows the Terror of Death is at risk from Tri-Edge. I am in as much danger in [The World] as you are."
"but no knows that i know the terrors of death."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:50 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"Tri-Edge does. He can feel it."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:56 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"but before i didn't know i knew the terrors of death so there was no probelm back then, so why couldn't i go in when i didn't know about it."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:57 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"but before i didn't know i knew the terrors of death so there was no probelm back then, so why couldn't i go in when i didn't know about it."
"Because even then the Tri-Edge knew you had come into contact with the Terror of Death."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games