Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uenna

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:15 am
*making a post for once* Uggggggggggh. xD I need to do this more oftennn.

Personally, I've decided that if ever in a zombie invasion, I'd wanna hide in Canadian Tire. >:

Lotsa stuff there. Plus my brother works there. I can get good deals. xD

In other random news, I finally got a chance to watch "The Reanimator". The first one, anyway. Quite.. disturbing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:47 am
Hey! Look who it is! Where you been!

She's gone, isn't she?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:00 pm
Yay party I finally get the time to post! Woo! xd Happiness abounds.. razz *stands side-to-side by Bio and secretly passes him a silver duralunim case behind their backs*  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:25 pm
Speaking of which... I want that DVD storing case that they're making!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:27 pm
Dude...now I want one! XD

Oh, I've seen ReAnimator.....very disturbing indeed. gonk

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:18 pm
I really like that case.
I must get one. scream

Sukotsu Souske

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:47 pm
Of course to fit all my DVD's I'd need like 10 of those cases... But hey, imagine having ten cases with "Potentially Infectious Waste" stacked in your closet. You're just screaming to be arrested... And then someone opens it up, and it's full of Tom Cruise movies, and goes, "My god, sir! This waste is more hazardous than we expected!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:32 am
OMG, after I get a job that case is so mine! xd sweatdrop  

XINVADER

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:45 pm
Vankala

It made me go eww. xD; Then my friend was like "LET'S WATCH THE BRIDE OF THE REANIMATOR!" and I just kind of cried.. sweatdrop
I loved the daddy zombie though. 3nodding He was quite awesome.

And that DVD case looks quite spiffy~ heart

Biohazard EXTREME
Hey! Look who it is! Where you been!

She's gone, isn't she?

I'm still here. sweatdrop I've been lurking around. ninja Mainly running around in circles in my old community. I moved in February (only a 20 minute drive away, but still..), so I've been outside a LOT more than normal, spending more time with my friends back where I used to live. Since high school is finally ending for me and all, I seriously don't want to lose touch with them. gonk So more fresh air for Uenna means less Gaia as well. >:
Just going through some family issues too. But I shoot zombies RE2-style to make myself feel better. whee  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:55 pm
Well, we miss you here when you're not around. Glad you're still infected with the ol' T-Bug though. Keep the evil resident.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:09 pm
Aww, that's sweet. whee I expected some people might've been all "Where'd Uenna go..? D:" and then drop it. xD;

I'm gonna try to be here, or at least post more often. :3 Hopefully. xD;

That T-Bug's got me good. I even wanna see the third movie. xD And you know that I'm not the hugest fan when it comes to them. <3  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:14 pm
Uenna
Vankala

It made me go eww. xD; Then my friend was like "LET'S WATCH THE BRIDE OF THE REANIMATOR!" and I just kind of cried.. sweatdrop

Lol, I would've ran away yelling "NOOOO!!" ... sweatdrop  

Vankala

Uenna

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:20 am
Vankala
Uenna
Vankala

I will watch it. Along with Beyond ReAnimator, but I need at least a week apart from each. sweatdrop Thankfully my friend understood, because she was quite sickened by it too. But her mom pur the Bride on for background noise so we ran away. xD;  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:35 pm
Uenna
*making a post for once* Uggggggggggh. xD I need to do this more oftennn.

Personally, I've decided that if ever in a zombie invasion, I'd wanna hide in Canadian Tire. >:

Lotsa stuff there. Plus my brother works there. I can get good deals. xD

In other random news, I finally got a chance to watch "The Reanimator". The first one, anyway. Quite.. disturbing.

YESSS !!! Thank you !!!
Some one else says so too, me and my managar zombie girl are gonna stock up and hide out there too. And she has keys so we don't have break in and make an hole in he defense. We have it all figured out. And there is a food store right across the hall, and everyhting is dead bolted.
*cough*This is how we pass the time on a really long boring nine hour work shift*cough*  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:21 pm
Uenna
Vankala
Uenna
Vankala

I will watch it. Along with Beyond ReAnimator, but I need at least a week apart from each. sweatdrop Thankfully my friend understood, because she was quite sickened by it too. But her mom pur the Bride on for background noise so we ran away. xD;

Well, let's just hope those aren't as disturbing as the first one. sweatdrop  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games