Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:08 pm
Melian
Longbow UK
We know where your secret lair is... It's where all secret lairs are! Under a mountain!

Quick heathens! spread out and search the mountains of middle-earth.

*runs off in the direction of Mount Doom*

Good, you search there, I'll search Erebor!

...It won't be long now. ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:09 pm
No, not really. I can't contend with the High Priest of whatever-your-religion-is-called. I'm a simple heathen, after all.  

Melian

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:10 pm
Falathrim
Melian
Falathrim
SYFFER
Falathrim
Middle-earth is vast. Can a cult of ten people truly search it to the very ends within that which life allows them?

Nay.

Our Saviour shall protect us, and you shall fall back into the Darkness that awaits you.
ten people indeed. Yet believe me we posess the influence to draw more to join our cult! We shall have Elves, Men, Dwarves, Dragons, Balrogs, Orcs, and Hobbits! Soon you will not be able to hide from the Heathen Cult! domokun

Elves and Balrogs, fighting together?

Madness.

The Elves revere Earendll, the Saviour, as do the Edain. You will find yourself hard pressed not get any to join in a Crusade against us.

And he ******** up again. xd Our strength is not in our numbers! Mwhaha. o_o

Okay, in all seriousness? What the ******** is up with you people looking for typos? Can you honestly not find anything else to point out, that you have to comb my posts over in an attempt to mock me for something?

The Earengil one was just because it amused me and I just randomly noticed it. I don't try and look for typos sweatdrop It just amused me. Because Earengil sounds funny.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:12 pm
There is nothing they can find wrong in your holy priestness, but the inaccurateness of quick fingers desiring to evangelise. HALLELUJAH! For we are the triumphrant ones.  

zylaxidia

Melian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:13 pm
Zurgi
Falathrim
Melian
Falathrim
SYFFER
Falathrim
Middle-earth is vast. Can a cult of ten people truly search it to the very ends within that which life allows them?

Nay.

Our Saviour shall protect us, and you shall fall back into the Darkness that awaits you.
ten people indeed. Yet believe me we posess the influence to draw more to join our cult! We shall have Elves, Men, Dwarves, Dragons, Balrogs, Orcs, and Hobbits! Soon you will not be able to hide from the Heathen Cult! domokun

Elves and Balrogs, fighting together?

Madness.

The Elves revere Earendll, the Saviour, as do the Edain. You will find yourself hard pressed not get any to join in a Crusade against us.

And he ******** up again. xd Our strength is not in our numbers! Mwhaha. o_o

Okay, in all seriousness? What the ******** is up with you people looking for typos? Can you honestly not find anything else to point out, that you have to comb my posts over in an attempt to mock me for something?

The Earengil one was just because it amused me and I just randomly noticed it. I don't try and look for typos sweatdrop It just amused me. Because Earengil sounds funny.

I didn't even notice the Earengil thing until it was pointed out. No one ******** reads my posts any other time. xp

Annd.. my 3000th post on Gaia is spent trying to kiss Falathrim's a**. Yay, I'm so proud.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:18 pm
Hmm...question. I'm assuming that no one in this guild cares if we cuss or make crude jokes or whatever, correct?  

zylaxidia

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:18 pm
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:19 pm
ninja

I've missed so much!

Btw, I'm the Spokesperson for the Church of Gil-Estel! Just so you all know, you can direct your questions and comments and stuff at me! ^__^

That, and everyone makes typos.  

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

Falathrim

******** s**t damn hell.

Guess not.

...heathens.  
zylaxidia
Hmm...question. I'm assuming that no one in this guild cares if we cuss or make crude jokes or whatever, correct?

I don't care... why?  

Khorkalba

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:20 pm
Falathrim

Guess not.
My ears! erm I mean My eyes! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:20 pm
SYFFER

xd Nice banner...  

Khorkalba

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:21 pm
Longbow UK
SYFFER

xd Nice banner...
Thanks xp I thought a cult should have it's own banner cause you know, we're special 3nodding  
zylaxidia

Seeing as I've said ******** about 5 times already tonight, no, no one gives a ******** us. 3nodding  

Melian

Zurgi

I don't care if you swear or make crude jokes..

As long as you're not swearing directing it at someone. Like I'd mind if you randomly decided to call someone a ******** b***h 3nodding  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games