Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19830 19831 19832 19833 19834 19835 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:12 pm

xNecrosisxKyttix
Hey in order to join the event you just post on the profile that belongs to the side you want right cause I noticed that there is no actual join button....

Did you see the announcement about it being down for the count until further notice?

They say they apologized for the "late start"
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:13 pm

TtheHero
xNecrosisxKyttix
Hey in order to join the event you just post on the profile that belongs to the side you want right cause I noticed that there is no actual join button....

Did you see the announcement about it being down for the count until further notice?

yeah i just noticed.... I had like 14 candies damn it and then they stopped the trick or treating !!!!!!!!

Raptorphobia

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:14 pm

xNecrosisxKyttix
TtheHero
xNecrosisxKyttix

yeah i just noticed.... I had like 14 candies damn it and then they stopped the trick or treating !!!!!!!!
I always miss the good stuff. *was playing DJ Hero all day today*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:15 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
xNecrosisxKyttix
TtheHero
xNecrosisxKyttix

any good? BTW ill be posting pix in the pyp thread at some point tonight oh and T I finally have a Bowser plush!!!!!!!!!

Raptorphobia

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:21 pm

xNecrosisxKyttix
teh_n00b_huntr
xNecrosisxKyttix
TtheHero
xNecrosisxKyttix

any good? BTW ill be posting pix in the pyp thread at some point tonight oh and T I finally have a Bowser plush!!!!!!!!!
yeah, most of the mixes are quite addicting and after only a day I found myself about 3 times better than when I started. The learning curve can be steep, jumping from one mix with light crossfading and scratches to the next mix in the same set having almost way too much crossfading. xp I have found the crossfader a bit sticky when switching directly between right to left, but it's only a minor gripe so far. I don't have a guitar controller so I don't know how the dj + guitar works out but one set did have me playing that mode with the CPU playing guitar, looks like it could work.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:22 pm

*multiple back flips*

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:24 pm

xNecrosisxKyttix
teh_n00b_huntr
xNecrosisxKyttix
TtheHero
xNecrosisxKyttix

HUZZAH!

That reminds me, I need to go give mine a hug.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:26 pm

I kinda wanna play Bayonetta when it comes out.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:44 pm

Regulust
after watching videos of gaming history I found out that Bayonetta is made by the same guy who is responsible for Resident Evil and Devil May Cry, so now I want to try it out as well.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:46 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Regulust
after watching videos of gaming history I found out that Bayonetta is made by the same guy who is responsible for Resident Evil and Devil May Cry, so now I want to try it out as well.

Yeah...?

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:51 pm

Devil May Cry 1 was a ******** TERRIBLE game.
I don't even want to play the sequels.
It was that ******** bad.
That bad.
True story.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:00 pm

Kuzodav
That bad.
True story.

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of fanboys and girls suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:01 pm

Kuzodav
That bad.
True story.

well I meant it more-so for the RE aspect of it. but if the internet is to be believed, DMC started off as the first PS2 RE game, but was instead changed to what it became.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:03 pm

This avatar now 100% more manly, brought to you by gro-gain.

Also, do you see the ridiculous price of first generation in the marketplace?
I nabbed the last 'reasonably priced' first gen. The others are like, 275 k.

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:04 pm

I love Modern Family! xD
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19830 19831 19832 19833 19834 19835 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games