Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:06 pm
"I call alot of people "hun". I've called Lilli hun before." Kyoiya kissed her softly.
"I was just trying to comfort her. She looked depressed. Sure we could've been sucking face again... But we weren't. And I only kissed her when I was seriously stoned off my a**." Kyoiya said.
He smiled at her.
"Please, Bou." Kyoiya pleaded. "Don't be mad at me." He said, he kissed her neck.
-----

Chiharu smiled, her arms around his neck.
"Tuesday, I could be loyal to you. And love only you. If we just tried, I could learn to be loyal. It's just that I've never been with someone where it was serious. No one has ever wanted for more than a one night stand. No one has ever wanted a real relationship with me because they never tried." Chiharu said.
She looked into his eyes.
"I'm just tired of feeling so empty." She said, and kissed him softly.
-----

Lilli went and sat next to Klaash on the bed.
She held his hand, playing with his fingers.
"If only I could be with you." She whispered.
Lilli stayed where she was, and waited for him to wake up.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:17 pm
Bou sighed. The fact that he could smile and be happy with such a problem concerned her.
"Kyoiya..." She said, her point wasn't getting across to him.
"It could be so easy for you to do those things. With how often I'm needed around the manor, with any immediate family or friends." Bou didn't want to say it, she knew it would hurt him. But she had to choke it out.
"I-I just don't trust you that much anymore..." She finally said, hiding her face in his chest.

Tuesday smiled, pulling her towards his chest. He had been around girls like Chiharu before. Girls that found love in all the wrong places.
"I'll see...Okay? Right now...I like you the best." He said, kissing her nose, then his lips moved down to her neck, his fangs playfully bit her skin, just sharp enough to make a little blood spill out.

[[ONLY ON THE WEEKENDS!
THATS LIKE 100 TIMES!!! -highfive-]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:47 pm
[Aw.. Poor Kyoiya. He's going to be all depress-a-me elmo. xd
T__T lawl.]

Kyoiya couldn't put into words what he was expressing.
"Bou," He whispered. He put Bou beside him on the bed.
"I'm... sorry." He choked out. Tears escaped his eyes, streaming down his face.
"You don't... trust me..." He stated, sounding as though someone were choking him.
"Well I guess it's best to be honest." He said, wiping his tears away. He breathed in deeply.
Kyoiya's tears stopped.
He rubbed his eyes.
Kyoiya stood, and went to the dresser. He grabbed his cigarettes, his lighter, putting them in his jacket pocket. Kyoiya put in his jacket.
"I.. I guess I might be back later." He said, his voice cold, hard.
Kyoiya turned toward the door and sighed. His hand and the knob.

[INTERJECTION FOR BOU TO REACT]

Chiharu leaned against his chest as he pulled her close.
"Okay." She said, smiling softly.
Chiharu was used to the feeling of being bitten. It didn't bother her that he did.
Her hand found his, and held it.
"Tuesday," She said.
"Hmm..?" He hummed.
"Thank you." She said.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:03 pm
Kyoiya's harsh words felt like a slap. She recoiled, tears forming in her eyes. They spilt over silently. She stifled a sob as he grabbed his coat.
"Kyoiya-" She choked out, stumbling to her feet. He was about to open the door. She walked over to him and snaked her arms around his waist. Her head rested on his back. He was much taller than her.
"Kyoiya. Don't leave me." She said, tears streaming down her face.

He smiled and held her in his lap.
"How are you feeling?" He asked, he himself was getting a little tired.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:26 pm
Kyoiya looked back at her.
"Bou, If you don't trust me anymore... what am I supposed to do? I feel terrible for putting you in a position where you can't trust me. But... If you really don't want me to leave, then I won't." Kyoiya said, his tone lighter.
He turned in her arms, so her head was against his chest. He held her tightly.
Kyoiya tilted her chin up toward him, and kissed her. He held her close, prolonging it.
----

Chiharu rolled over so she was in his lap, but facing him.
She wrapped her legs around his waist.
"Better." She said, and smiled.
"A little tired." She said, her arms fitted around his neck.
She kissed him softly.
"You'll have to.. leave soon.. Miyuki.. might.. wake up." She said, between kisses.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:51 pm
Bou's tear made Kyoiya's face wet as they kissed. The kiss finally ended.
"Kyoiya.. Don't ever leave me again. Please." She pleaded.

Tuesday smiled.
"No...I think I'll stay. She'll live for one night." He mumbled softly in her ear, pulling her on top of him.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:57 pm
Kyoiya nodded.
"I won't, Bou, I promise." He said, and kissed her forehead. His lips rested against it.
"I love you." He said, holding her against him by the small of her back.
-----

Chiharu smiled as he pulled her ontop of him.
"You're...amazing." She said, kissing him softly.
She moved to his neck, kissing it repeatedly.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:00 pm
Bou wiped away her tears childishly.
"I love you too." She said, holding him.
[[Braindead... D:]]

Tuesday smiled, then suddenly a thought occured to him. He sat up, holding Chiharu in his lap.
"Chiharu...If we ever get together...I have to tell you something." He said, he was glad he ate a while ago.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:08 pm
Kyoiya, who had not gotten much sleep earlier was feeling rather tired.
He let go of bou for a moment to take off his jacket. He set it on a hook in their closet.
"Bou, honey," He said, turning off the lights, "I'm tired." He said, taking her hand.
He led her to the bed. He slipped his shoes off, and kicked them under the bed.
Kyoiya layed down, pulling her with him.
-----

Chiharu could understand this.
"What is it, Tuesday?" She asked, becoming more serious as he did.
Chiharu wrapped her arms around him, but leaned back so he could speak.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:17 pm
Just then Bou yawned. She giggled silently against his chest.
"I suppose I am too." She said, though Kyoiya couldn't hear it, he could probably her hear smile.

Tuesday looked down. He fumbled with his fingers.
"I..Well. You know how I said earlier that there was something I didn't want to tell anyone...?" Chiharu nodded. "Well..This is that thing. If we're going to be together...I want to tell you this. You can leave, if you want. It's happened to Lilli..More than once, Ben, the rest of my family, Kyoiya, Bou, and-" He took a deep breath. "Amane. Sometimes, when I don't, hunt for a while. He takes over. I named him Kiryuu. You could call it schitzophrenia[sp?] but in short it's my other half. I'm bipolar. And whenever he comes, " Tuesday couldn't finish. A flash of Amane and Yuuka, bruised, came to his mind. He sighed.
"Ask someone else. I can't." He said finally.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:22 pm
[[um..so yeaah. Every time I come back a character is hooking up with a different one... confused ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:23 pm
[Just say... Bou And Kyoiya are sleeping. biggrin ]

Chiharu thought for a moment trying to think of what might happen. Though it was obvious.
"He hurts people." Chiharu blurted out, reazling that was what it was.
"Tuesday, I'm sorry." She said, hugging him.
"Just eat more often and shouldn't it be a little better?" She asked.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:31 pm
Tuesday shook his head.
"No. Not always. Sometimes it's just whenever I get mad...Or taste blood. It's just so random. But you don't get it. It's so much worse than just hurting people. I've killed people like that. I'm such a monster. Once, when I was living with my family, he came. And I killed her. And then my sister and I left. But he never left. He stayed for almost 10 years. And all that time...It was just killing. All the time, day and night. I stopped. Finally. When my sister died in a fire. But I still do it. Everday. I have to. The blood here doesn't satisfy him." He said, almost forgetting that Chiharu was there.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:21 pm
Chiharu could see why Tuesday wouldn't want to be getting close to anyone for awhile.
"I'm sorry, Tuesday. It's hard to help you when it could happen whenever." Chiharu said. "I guess I'll have to be careful when i'm around you." Chiharu whispered, and looked to him. She rested her head against his chest.
She pushed him back so he was lying down. She laid her head against his chest.
"I'm tired." She said, yawning.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:24 pm
Tuesday sighed.
"Yeah...Just...If it does happen. You can leave. I understand. But...I'll always love you the same Chiharu." He said, placing his hand on her head, keeping her there.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games