Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:15 pm
((Feudal Japan, in Kaede's hut))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:24 pm
((Hmm...I could prolly come up with an idea as to how they get there. As long as it's semi-logical can I use it? xd My idea is, while Akito and Guilmon are in the digital world, Datamon screwed up on bringing them back, and ended up sending them back in time, making them appear in the same time period as your guys' characters. Tis the only explanation I can think of to jump in. sweatdrop ))  

Kyriod

Kyriod

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:50 pm
Out in the neighboring forest a warp opened up, Gallantmon came sliding backwards out of it and landed in the forest, nearly twice as tall as most of the trees, he continued to slid back some. His landing had sent a small quake over to the village. "Damnit! Jiro!" They called out, though they'd no longer have contact with their friend.

Milenniummon jumped from the portal after him, releasing a loud roar that, on it's own, was groundshaking. He took aim at Gallantmon, firing flaming blasts of energy at his already cracked shields. The rounds hit, damaging it further.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:54 am
((Where did everyone go...? O.o ))  

Kyriod

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:30 pm
(( sweatdrop waiting for a post from Chibi))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:39 pm
((Maybe someone should PM her...? sweatdrop ))  

Kyriod

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:47 pm
((Writer's block. Will post something when I can think of it . . . let's just say that InuYasha and Kagome are refusing ot cooperate with my brain right now . . .))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:09 pm
((LOL, it happens, I'd try to make 'the other Shaoran' do something more interesting but with the last couple of chapters with Tsubasa....I'm at a writers block with him until CLAMP clears up a few confusing facts..))  

Kyriod

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:11 am
(( @__@ ...-falls- ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:54 pm
(.... <.< i think this went down hill due to use of digimon and inuyasha >.>......still thinking about joining....buuuuuttttt sweatdrop i dunno if the character i'm wanting to use would be allowed since this says it's only anime and the guy i'm wanting to use is from a game ninja )  

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:36 am
(( sweatdrop Inuyaasha's been used since the beginning of this RP which was back in January of this year, so i really doubt that has anything to do with it))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:08 am
((HA! . . . InuYasha just decides not to work with my brain now . . . and I don't think that there's anything wrong with adding a character from a game . . . if it's like Kingdom Hearts . . . they made the game into a manga . . . so I don't think games would hurt . . . besides . . . I need a bit of help in the inspiration department right now . . . sweatdrop ))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyriod

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:14 am
((Digimon just came in((Offically since I didn't realy get to use my old ones)), so it can't be that either =P Plus, how is it hard to figure out what to do now? sweatdrop I mean the reaction to a huge knight, and a huge dragon thing should be a pretty straight foreward "Holy s**t!" Scenario, shouldn't it?))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:30 pm
(well... i'm not really a fan of inuyasha or digimon.....that's kinda reason plus,there's like 200 pages of this rp.....i hope no one expected me to read all of it....right? sweatdrop )
[well...if a video game character is ok then...ima gonna use Vergil from Devil May Cry....i think he'd be a perfect character in here... xd )  

M00NSTRIDER

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:29 pm
((I say that as long as the game has a storyline it should be good. AND I GOT INSPIRATION!!! mrgreen ))

InuYasha smelt something . . . funny . . . like from Kagome's time, but not really like anything he'd ever smelt there before. He growled and then dashed from the hut, taking his tetsuiga with him as he went to check the strange scent out.

((Not much, but it's better than nothing . . .))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games