Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:31 pm
((GO NARU!!! scream scream KILL'EM ALL!! scream I feel so evil saying it like that))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:05 am
Sengetsu stammered forth and the spiraling kunai fell to the grouynd, the chakra completely drained. He looked upward and saw his clones vanish. The lack of wind meant that his sync had shattered. He fell to his knees coughing, blood spewed from his mouth. Breathing heavily he managed. "Sakuya...I must withdraw this recon mission is over." he formed a seal and using a portion of his little remaining chakra the outer layer of the ninja flaked then fell off turning to dust. Underneath the armor was the true Sengetsu clothed in sleek onyx anbu gear, that was full of customized extras. All of his scratches and marks had faded but his chakra level continued to dwindle. On his back the weight of Samehada was becoming too much at this point. His eyes reverted all the way back to their primal dark black stage. Around the area the ice shattered and melted away as the chakra Sengetsu used to fuel the frozen water was no more. the wind gathered around him stirring up a large cloud of dust around the area to aid the escape. The thick cloud swept through the premises providing a natural smoke cover.

((yea i can only use jutsu acording to how strong the wind is when i use the sync and by now surely the gusts would have died down leaving me without chakra so i'm gone...and my mission is complete I've got data on every last one of you biggrin .))  

xLytez

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:11 am
"Kazuo!" Sorcam yelled as he clasped his hands together, making a large wooden cage around the area Sengetsu was in. They would have to finish this, or Rahenno would still be in danger.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:25 am
Rahenno watched as Sengetsu disappeared. He as well was running low on chakra by still whatever was left of it in his hand. "One left." He said grasping the tempest Rasengan. He sniffed out the other Akatsuki member and flaped his wings while flying towards Sorcam, who was holding down the Akatsuki member. He hovered above the cage and was prepared to strike if needed.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:44 am
((you can't trap me...the wood would take too long to capture wind))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:51 am
Sorcam looked at Rahenno. "Get down here! We've got him there, and it'll take him a while to get out, but I need to heal you now before those injuries become any worse." He watched Sakuya.
((Who has like, four posts.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:54 am
Sen of the WInd
((you can't trap me...the wood would take too long to capture wind))

((I know. Doesn't mean I can't try.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:56 am
Rahenno flew down to Sorcam and let his tempest Rasengan fade away. "Be quick, don't know how the enemy will act next." He said retracting his wings and falling to a knee. He felt sorta weak in the legs but did this to allow Sorcam to heal him.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:00 am
Sorcam focused, and a blue ball of medical chakara appeared around his hands. "Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto." He ran his hand over Rahenno's body, sealing his wounds and pulling out anything stuck in them. When he finished, he asked, "Is anything else wrong that you can feel? Broken bones? Excessive loss of blood?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:04 am
Rahenno shook his head no. "Any other healing, I can do myself." He said as he stood back up. "Thanks though" He said turning towards the wood cage Sakuya was in. He took out a Anbu chakra pill and eat it. It gave him enough of his normal chakra to use about 5 more jutsu.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:10 am
Sorcam stood up and turned to watch Sakuya.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:18 am
Ryu Returned to watch the battle, he wanted to see if his Sensei Sorcam was strong, if he wasn't Ryu would simply get rid of him.  

Havok-Trance

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games