Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Detachi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:25 pm
Detachi stepped in. "Reiko, if you need someone to watch the village, I'd do it," he voluntiered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:41 am
"I don't know syn," She sighed. "And Detachi, that would be great if you could. I dont' know where my other sannin are at the moment. God, Hanzo never leaves his house anymore. And didn't Phi just leave the gates?"  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:57 pm
User Image

*Hanzo seemed to appear out of no where starring out into the sky talking to Reiko, Detachi and Syn.*

"I haven't been home....I've been out. Exploring the world.....trying to find a way to stop this constant chaos. Did you ever wonder why we kill? Why we are in always battling, taken the lives of so many. I've killed many people...and seen things people would pray to never see in their lives. I used to dream of being hokage one day but....."

*Hanzo then turned to them and grinned.*

"But they call them "dreams" for a reason. I'm leaving and I probably wont ever be back I'm gonna give my life for the village and hope that the future generations will be able to find the answer. Make me proud guys......unfortunately my time has come....."

*Afterwords a gust of wind flew by and Hanzo vanished in the wind leaving only leaves flowing in the wind.*

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:11 pm
Two figures appeared off to one side, one with icecles hanging off of him, his body cold and shivering. The other had a blank hita-ate band across his left eye, and a heavy rebreather mask on, though it was hanging slightly, inactive. The shivering boy had no hitai-ate, but wasa wearing clothes indicative of a gennin.

Ronnel sighed and pulled off his trench coat and draped it around Edgar to help him warm up.
"Ok Edgar, now we just need to find an Inuzuka member who can teach you on how to get your partner, and also teach you the Inuzuka jutsu. Hmm, we may have to split up for a time so you can learn your clan jutsu. You'll have to decide if you want to do it now or later." He looked around for a minute.
"Whoa. Konoha's taken some damage from the last time I was here."  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:23 pm
"I dont think ive ever been here" Ed said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:25 pm
Ronnel looked at Edgar.
"Really now? Well then, now is your chance to explore it a little bit. Go on, we're not on a time schedule." He made shooing gestures at Ed.
"Relax and enjoy yourself. Oh, here." Ronnel tossed Ed a bag of ryo and yen.
"If you get hungry, that should be more than enough. Now go on, have some fun."  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:30 pm
"But why do you want me to be alone?" Ed said as he was being pushed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:34 pm
Ronnel grinned.
"AN older guy like me would probably off set any young ladies that might want to talk to you Ed. Besides, if you need me all you have to do is flare your chakra and I'll know where you are and be there in an instant.
Also.. I need to get some training of my own done. And we both need aces up our sleeves for when we spar."  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:39 pm
"Alright well see you later Sensei." Ed said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:44 pm
Ronnel watched Edgar leave, then hoisted his mask more firmly into place. He walked past a group of ninja, one with the Hokage's robes on. He bowed to her and walked towards a large tower composed of earth.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:40 pm
Syn seeing hanzo takes a deep breath and looks at where hanzo stood wondering if he could of thanked him for all he had done.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:53 pm
Detachi gave a polite nod to Reiko and waited for someone to speak up.  

Detachi

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:13 am
Kashiim walked towards Konohagakure gates. Along the way, he had found a gourd and filled it with sand. He came to ask Reiko if she had any information he could use to locate Akatsuki. As he neared the gates, he saw the design that Syn was wearing. He didn't really know Syn, he met him once before, but not formally. Although, now, as Kashiim saw Syn, he grew a large hatred. The edges of his vision turned a vibrant red. He rushed at Syn until he was in arm's length. He made a quick swipe for Syn's collar. "TELL ME!!! WHERE IS THE AKATSUKI !!!!!" His voice boomed as a second, more demonic voice rose in the back of his throat. "TELL ME NOW, OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!!!!!!!" He bellowed as his other hand fell to his blade, which was on his right side.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games