Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:34 pm
(Parental Bullcrap happened to me. More of it anyway. Can't wait to get away...)

Kessaris closed his eyes and entered his mind externally. There he met the one plaguing his love. Kira isn't here anymore." He said in an echo. His voice was disembodied. "And I suppose you're the one whose been causing all this trouble with Riko here." Creating red waters in his mind, he bellows,"I think you should leave."

~~~

~Retreat. After the other movements, we'll come back to it.~ Alastor sent out to The Guildmaster. ~In greater forces my friend. Far greater.~ Looking over to Amara, Alastor continues,"She did, did she? Maybe we should go and take it. It'll be more weight off our backs. Or we could ask for it. Either way."

~~~

"I have sort of a plan. How much do you know about these crystals exactly?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:59 pm
"So wait wait" Chelan said. "Are you saying that you and my mother, Lilith, are so closely related that you look like her?"

Lilim looked a little un comfortable for a moent. She shifted her legs then seemed to make a decision of some sort. SHe looked back up at Chelan with a different kind of intensity. "I am your mother's twin. I am your...aunt" she said confidently.

Chelan looked at her. "WHat are you talking about?!?!" she said. "Yeah you make look like her but don't think I'm slow". CHelan had been leaning back on her hands but now she sat up straight. "WHy weren't you mentions in anyth...?" she began but stopped. Memories flodded back; ones of her mother seeming to hide something. Certain books that whad missing pages, a part of history that seemed to be missing, but now Chelan could see it was covered. "How could I have been so... blind" she said staring.

Lilium looked at the girl sympathetically. "I knew when I left that Lilith had mixed feelings about me but I had no idea it would be like this" she said.

CHelan looked stunned. "I should've known" she said. SHe shook it off, maybe too quickly. "Well whats done is done right?" she said breezily. Lilium looked at her funnily but nodded slowly. "So your my....aunt.."she said trying the word.

"Just stick with Lilium" Lilium said with a smile smile. She blwe a strand of her hair back. Lilium watched as Chelan blew a strand of hair out of her face and smiled. "This girl is a lot like me" she thought. "THis proves my theory..."  

Mewchloe

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:44 am
Rydia looked at Nephilis. She scratched her head. "Well...what is your plan?" she asked. "I know that the the crystals work like sponges,they soak up Aura, and the limit is high" she said to him. "We have to be careful, the only people who's aura they probably cant take,well to make it hurt is Keliah and Kessaris" she said to him.

Amara smirked. She always had a personal rilvary with Lorna, so this would be the exact time to take her frustration. She looked at Alastor. "We can ask...but more than likely....she wont listen, ant that's when we take it" she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:05 pm
Yumiko hissed as she grew bigger, her hair flowing out like a waterfall. "How dare you speak to me that way! Let's see how you love Riko now!" She screamed, disappearing as she laughed maniacly.

~~~

Riko immediately took ill, her head hitting the pillow as she laid on her back. Her hair surrounded her as her eyes closed and her skin turned to a pale purple and red. She was sick to the bone, Yumiko being the main cause of it and there was no way Kessaris could help her. Riko stood in her mind, looking face to face with Yumiko who was laughing a little.

"That is your boyfriend? He is so childish, my love. Who do you blame for most of your accidents or problems? Kessaris Shale. Who left you for four hours while you worsened in bed? Kessaris Shale. He is the reason you are like this, my dear child." Yumiko laid hypnotic waves of calmness on her with a smile.

"Kessaris? No... he wouldn't..." Riko began to back up, putting her hands on the side of her head. She screamed a banshee like scream that could be heard in Kessaris' head, cracking the glass in his room also. "No it's not true!" But outside her mind her body lay still, her breathing slowing each heart beat.

"It must be. Before becoming associated to him you were a wonderful kid, never skipping school or missing it just for fun. Now you skip and hide with him, you have disgusting dreams now because of him. He took away the beautiful Riko who was a perfect little girl." Yumiko waved her hand and a mirror appeared, turning Riko to look in it. It showed the happy, fun loving Riko who had no worries to think about. "What do you think?"

"Your right... I miss the old me. No problems to think about, just as a Lady of the Bulb and without pretenses. Now... now I am way different..." Riko touched the mirror and it stung like dry ice to skin. She pulled back and feel to her knees, looking at her burnt hand. ~What have I done?~ Tears started to form and fall to the grass like ground that was under her.  

Maha clone

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:37 pm
The Guildmaster built up his own invisible force of energy and shot it at the wave Kendal shot at him. He then shiethed his weapons and walked towards Kendal. " It was fun playing with you, but I'm afraid I'm needed elsewere. " He said as he glared at Kendal. " Just remember you have made enemies of the Assassin's Guild even in your own city you are no longer safe. " He said with a creul laugh. His body burst into shards of darkness and vanished from the area. ~Alastor, were are you? I need to talk to you~  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:27 pm
Kendal carefully stood up knowing that what the guildmaster had said was more than just a threat. "...it will take more than some stupid guild to do me in" He said. He was still slightly trembling from over doing the fight. He decided that his best option for now was to seal off the building or what was left of it. He informed some of his military members to guard it and seal it off. He sighed and went to his personal quarters to rest for a bit.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:39 pm
Alyss appeared in Kendal's quarters and was sitting in on the bed. "Hello darling... nice fight but you nearly destroyed half the city." She said as she laid down, looking at the ceiling with a little distaste. "I never knew what you saw in this... region of Alloy, Kendal."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:15 pm
Kendal sighed "The only reason I came to Alloy is because Marcove asked me to...but after seeing Ricky get killed and then nearly destroying the place myself..I don't think I'm the right person for Alloy" He said. He rolled to face away from Alyss "How am I supposed to run a place if guarding it means nearly destroying it...I think Marcove picked the wrong person to run Alloy" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:22 pm
Alyss sat up and turned Kendal to face her, making him look her into her eyes. They were shades of light blue and red, swirling in cosmic harmony. "No one talks about the Prime Leader of Alloy like that. Not even the Prime Leader himself. Kendal, my love, you are the best person for Alloy. You just need to find different methods of protecting it. You may have seen your son killed but don't give up... please.. I don't like this side of you." She kissed him on the forehead, looking into his eyes afterwords.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:33 pm
Kendal looked at her feeling a little better "Thanks it means alot to hear that but still I lost Ricky...my son if I had just been there a moment sooner I could have prevented him from getting hurt at all" He said. He sighed "Today I not only hurt my home but I was too late to protect my son" He said. He forced himself up and went to the window he saw the meteors sitting on the ground he waved his arm having shadows consume them. He then sat next to Alyss feeling even more drained. "That man who I fought today may have been the toughest person I have ever fought...and even though I'm alive I still feel like I lost" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:41 pm
Alyss listened to her husband and sighed, wrapping her arms around his waist slowly. She couldn't bare to see him in this condition and plus Ricky could be saved if Kessaris healed him. "Ricky can be saved by Kessaris, my dear. Please lay down for a while. You need to rest." She stood up and walked over to the window he just came from. She waved her hand and metal started to form, constructing the buildings back and fixing holes. "You forgot your wife is a metal user, Kendal." She turned and looked at her husband, smiling. "It's fine, Kendal..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:46 pm
Kendal frowned he knew she was right but he also knew if hadn't found him until alot later it may have been to late. He sighed and then looked at Alyss "I wish you wouldn't use your powers for such things I know it can take a tole on you" He said. He walked over and held her for a moment. He let go and walked back to his bed "I'm sorry if I seem a little overly worried it's just I feel like I can't do anything right anymore...I watch everyone elsedo things and help just fine but it seems like when I try it's just a bunch of destruction...I know I sound stupid but I can't help it." He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:54 am
Alyss sat down on his bed, thinking about what he was saying. "When you were younger you also caused problems. Like I said... you just need to find a different method of keeping the city alive. No more meteors. Something else... If you need help you always have Marcove, me, Riko... all of us behind you. Besides... Marcove wouldn't give up on his best friend now would he?" She nuzzled his neck with her nose, a smile on her gentle face.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:58 pm
Kessaris stands over Riko, looking past her, through her. He moves a lock of hair from her face and caresses her cheek as slowly as ever, as if not to stop. Her face, although smooth and soft as the air he breathed, it was cold and sickly, giving him insight on what was going on inside. "This is my fault." he quietly moaned. "But I'm going to fix it. I have the power to do anything...anything." Kessaris turns and walks to the door, telekinetically closing the blinds to the room.

~~~

~I'm in my new base, L'eausis. You know, the water place we now own.~ Alastor takes a seat in the high chair and smirks. He turns his dark red eyes to Amara and nods. "Yeah. I'd love to take her down a peg. She is...a b***h to say the least. Wyatt is pathetic.

~~~

"We're geniuses." Nephilis said as an idea popped into his head. "This plan is a long shot and I'm talking miles here. We have to...give them our aura." Nephilis flashes a smile and continues,"It has to be done. We fight, to wear them down physically. Then when they resort to aura, we purposefully lose. From there, we bring in the two big guns, Kess and Keli. They overload, we pray our aura comes back to us, bam! We beat them up once and for all then we win.  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:40 pm
Riko was slowly coming to life but only telepathicaly, her eyes still closed as she sensed the room around her. ~You can't do everything, at least not by yourself you fool.~ She lays unresponding as she telepathically communicated with Kessaris. ~Am I always the one who has to pay for your mistakes? Your faults? Your problems?~  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games