Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:50 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled again and kissed her back hungrily before grabbing her and sort of slamming her against a nearby wall, it wouldn't hurt her at all. He crushed his body against hers and the poor wall finally gave out and they went tumbling into the adjacent room. His eyes widened for a moment before he laughed and pulled Veronica closer to him and nuzzled into her neck. "Never stood a chance." He murrmered softly in reference to his poor home.

|| For the record that was a Mr. And Mrs. Smith make out scene slam ^^ ||

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:11 am
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:21 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica was slammed into a wall that was in close proximity to the wall that she just threw Hunter against. He pushed his body against hers and she knew that was that, the wall went crumbling down and they were thrown into the next room. Her eyes shown with excitement as she looked up at Hunter hungrily. She licked her lips and smirked up at him. "I wouldn't want to be your house tonight." She didn't need sleep, hopefully.
Veronica tilted her head to kiss Hunters cheek before giggling. This was way too much fun. People who weren't getting any, should just go all vampire on our asses. Because this was amazing. And they hadn't even gotten to the best part yet. "Do you have a basement?" It was a random thought but if they broke through the floor that they were now laying on, she wanted to know where they'd land.
Her hands tangled in his hair and moved his head to press her lips against his. She was kissing him feircly and with passion that she never knew she contained.

||LOL! loves it<3 ||  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:23 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Ravin was giggling, she was so cute. Her hands rested at Dylans thighs, where she was squeezing. "Mmm," He broke the kiss with a smack, "Are we really going to do this again already?" Not that he minded but it did seem like they did an awful lot of this and never really talked.
They had a whole eternity to get to know eachother but he didn't want their sex lives to spiral downward because in their first week of knowing eachother all they did was have sex and makeout.
Hey, it happened.

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:50 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smirked and ground his mouth back against hers before he registered she had asked a question. He pulled his mouth away, barely and nodded. Then he kissed her deeply for a moment before dashing away and up the stairs. She could keep up with him now. He grinned "Catch me if you can love."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:22 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin sighed happily as their kiss broke with a smack. She licked her lips and closed her eyes against the wonderful taste of Dylan on her lips. Ravin opened her eyes. She heard his words and totally understood. It was hard to talk when all they were doing was having sex all the time.

Ravin sat up on the bed. She found herself in Dylan's lap. She wrapped her arms around him and laid her head on his shoulder. "Talk we shall," she decided. She smiled a little. "What's your favorite color?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:22 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled through the kiss. She was loving every second, until he pulled away. His nod was answering her question then he took off. She could still hear him when he spoke. "If I can? I know I can." She jumped to her feet and ran after him with such speed. He was on the stairs and she lept through the air, knocking him to the stairs.
Veronica grinned down at him, they had moved to the top of the stairs mid-air when she jumped at him. Her hair cascaded around her face and his. She kissed his nose and then looked up.
Veronicas feet were on the floor and running before she even knew it. She growled at him and took off in a full speed dash.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:25 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan and Ravin were sitting up on the broken bed. Hopefully, there was still another one around here somewhere. He kissed the tip of her nose and laid down, allowing her to nuzzle near to his side. "Uhm, Probably green. But it depends. You?" He held her close.
Yeah, talking was good. He wanted to know everything about her. Everything.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:33 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin lay by Dylan. It was the most natural thing in the world to do. Nothing made her happier. "Red and black and purple," she answered, not being able to decide on just one. She thought of another question. "Hmm, if you were an animal, what would you be?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:50 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

She was indesisive. He thought it was cute. "Thats three," He chuckled at her. "Uhmmm, Chimpanzee. I heard they're the horniest animal in the jungle. Its like non-stop sex!" He laughed, it was actually true. Or so he'd heard. "But seriously. I would've loved to be like a shark. But I'm practically one now. I mean, I don't need to breathe underwater. And I'm deadly." He hissed, baring his fangs for a moment playfully.

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:59 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand sighed and brought himself up from his knees. He stared at the hole in the wall for a while then turned to a couple of servants that were passing by. "Please fix this I apologize for the mess." The servants bowed low with a "Yes Master Alexander." He nodded and then slowly walked into the room that held Madeline. He saw her sitting there a bit curled up so he stopped a bit away from her just incase she didn't want him there at the moment, not that he couldn't blame her. "Madeline? Are you ok? Do you want to go home now? I would prefer that you stayed the night but I can understand if you want to leave because of your parents."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:02 pm
||Whee! 200 pages, here we come! ^.^||

Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin laughed at what Dylan said. "Mhm," she purred as he hissed at her quite playfully. "Rawr. I think that I would like to be a panther." She smiled wickedly. "A cat, a predator, and camoflauge in the dark all rolled into one. How can you ever dare to beat that, Dylan?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:22 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"A panther?" Dylan flopped around on the broken bed for a moment, "Whelp. If I were a shark and you a panther, we couldn't be togehter. Cat woman, kitties no likey water. And sharkies die without it!" He chuckled. "I can beat that! I'm a vampire silly! I'm like the deadliest thing alive, figuritivly speaking of course." He smirked and hugged her close to him, kissing her head.

||and no deaths! ||  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:32 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin cocked an eyebrow at Dylan and flipped him over so that she was pinning him against the bed. "Oh really?" she purred. She leaned down and rubbed her nose against his. "You may be apart of one of the deadliest species on Earth, but you are not the deadliest."

Ravin grinned and pressed a kiss to his neck. "Now, what's your fondest memory? And don't you dare say meeting me. I mean, before all that."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:53 pm
Evoblack
XxDivin_PecheurxX
User Image

//Hideaki Takizawa//

He blinked then looked forward a bit embarassed. "Haha, I guess your right. But now you do have somehing to do." They reached the school parking lot as he let go of her hand. Opening the door for her he laughed. "Then shopping it is."

Getting into the driver's seat he pulled his black sate car out and turned on some music. "But Airi-san, you tell me if there is anything you want to do, or don't okay? This is your break, and I am here to make it as enjoyable as possible."

//Yeah, thank you for understanding. And I'm not the best, I just try to keep to my word when I give to it.//

Airi Yuu

Airi slipped into the passenger seat easily and buckled her belt. If she hadn't been with him, she probably wouldn't have buckled for anything other than the law. Or else she would've ran. Airi looked over at Hideaki and smiled a little. "Hide-san, I think that you worry too much for someone so young," she chuckled softly. "Just worry about having fun. That's all you should do. I'll take care of myself."

Her eyes were bright and sincere when she said this. She really didn't want Hideaki to worry about her.

//I'm sorry Evo. I'm back again. I'll be on this easter break. We can get more post in. I really do hate high school. Also Im sort of on a lend me laptop so I wont be able to put a new pic of Hideaki until I get my desktop fixed. Or I can use my mothers laptop.//
User Image

//Hideaki Takizawa//

While driving he paused then blushed a bit. "Ah...too much? Really. Well.." He then mumbled. "It's actually just with you at the moment.." Trying to stray from the subject he looked out the window. But he couldn't ignore her. With the most coy smile he could pull he looked to Airi as they pulled into the lot.

"Were here."
Shutting off the engine he came around to open her door. "Feel free to choose anything you like. Actually two days worth of outfits. We leave after you get something."
The airconditioned air of the store blew against Hide's hair and chilled his skin. Was he really doing this? God help him if he embarrased himself infront of Airi. Automatically there were people there to help for selection.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games