Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:29 pm
Shatara looked at Zephyr and smiled at her friends. "Thanks Zeph. It's not so much that I'm a soft heart, I just cant imagine dying before I saw my child grow up" she stated, realinzing that Jean was no longer in the Bulb. "Oh no, where's Jean?" she asked as she began to walk out of the Bulb looking for her.

Amara stood up sighing as she turned around and left the room. She couldn't believe it, she stepped outside of the Bulb when she saw a figure that was real familiar. "Krys??? Is that you?" she asked her, a little excitement in her voice. Time and other unknown reasons came between their friendship they had so long ago.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:46 pm
Zephyr nodded in understanding. "It is a hard thought to bear," she said to the first statement. "Don't worry...we'll find her," she assured her. "We'll check with the other kids first. Most of the time, they try to find one another first."

Krys's head whipped around when she heard a familiar voice. "Amara?!" she said in astonishment. For a brief moment, it was like a reunion of their old crew...her, Amara and Charon.

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:19 am
Amara looked at Krys and gave her a hug. "Oh I can't believe it's you" she stated. "I'm so sorry for not keeping in touch Krys, it's just so much has happened, I'm married now...we have so much to catch up on" she stated as she rambled to one of her closets friends.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:26 am
Krys wanted to get the low-down from Charon, but she also had been wanting to see Amara for years. She happily hugged her back. "Congratulations on the marriage," she said, unable to restrain her smile. "And yes....we do have a lot to catch up on." She glanced down at the little girl hiding behind her legs, peering at Amara. "This is my daughter, Christiaan," she said.

((ugh...my brother has been playing NCAA football on playstation for like 5 hrs. if I have to hear the VT fight song one more time I'm going to shoot the damn playstation...))  

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:15 am
(Lol. I love that game.)

Chyuta's movement continued to be unseen due to the sand being kicked up from the strong wind current and within 20mins all of the assassins were dead due to the fact that he also used to the to maul the assassins upon decapitating them so it really wasn't a big deal since they were mental hurt. Appearing back in the air Chyuta body materialized and he had the Nodachi's sheathed, he then turned back to look for Zephyr and Shatara and once he spotted their aura's he advanced to them looking over to the three boys on top of a building far away from the fighting.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:37 am
Charon looked down at Amara, he said nothing to her, what would he say? The last time they met he told her and Kenji to live their lives to the fullest and now here he was in the middle of this life alttering battle. He wanted to apologise for what he had said but he didn't know how to say it. Charon looked back into the sky, he saw the battles rage on, all of his friends risking their lives, Edward fighting a Celestial in his dimension, and Dulceri fighting Calisto. " I hope they don't lose... " He said quietly.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:50 am
Dulceri smirked at Calisto's efforts. By looking, he could tell that she had more than the few powers she was letting on. From her look, he could also tell she was activationg one. Only with a though, he called forth a shell of sand to cover all but his face, blocking the explosion behind him. After that was done, he caused the shell to extend large spines out in all directions, stopping a few only at Apollo.

~~~

"Oh, hey Tsuki!" Marcove greeted aloud. "This is Kendal. He's a shadow user. Unlike us, he doesn't control a basic element." He turns his attention back to his father who seemed to gaining the upper hand, but only by a small margin. "Right now, I'm watching dad fight this lady celestial thing. It's amazing..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:12 pm
((Sorry guys! I've been moving around and my internet went out because of a storm on the banks of Italy. Anyways now that I've settle back in hopefully where are we?))  

Maha clone

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:21 pm
Kenji had watched Amara leave and after glancing at Amelia he followed her out. He stepped outside of a bulb when he heard her call an unfamiliar name. He also saw Charon and for a moment, he just stood there slightly shocked. Not wanting to interuppt what seemed to be a reunion, he just stared at them from a distance. He had a wry smile on his face as he felt strange just standing there.

Kurai just stared at everybody fighting and had a slight bored look on his face. Teleporting on top of a building where he got a good view of everyone that was currently fighting, he sat on the edge and just watched. It seemed he didn't need to do anything for the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:42 pm
Charon looked upward to see Kenji, he just looked at him for a second then looked away, like Amara he didn't think that Kenji really wanted to hear his very voice. He looked at Krys's child and smiled lightly." So innocent, Krys never let your child go don't make the same stupid mistake that I did so long ago. " He said glancing back towards the dome of a dimension.  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:59 pm
Rygor frowned and looked at Nephilis "I'm sorry Nephilis I feel like I should know you better than I do but I don't" He said. He sighed and looked down "Alright lets go check it out" He said. He quickly followed Nephilis.

Apollo looked at Dulceri glad he protected him. He shook his head her pheremones finally seemed to ware off "Let me help" He said. He held his hands out and formed a force field around him and Dulceri. He held his hands out and fired a few psi beams at her.

Kendal smiled at Tsuki "Hi there" He said. He then turned back to watch "Marcove how can we hewp him?" He asked. He then held his hand out trying to make a shadowball.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:20 am
Amara looked at Christaan and smiled. "It's nice to meet you young lady" she stated with smile. "Krys, I'm very happy for you, she's the splitting image of you" she said with a smile. She then saw Charon and when he spoke she said nothing. She turned around to see Kenji. "Oh there's my husband, Kenji, I'd like for you to meet one of my only friends, Krys" she stated.

Calisto looked at the sand spines come towards her as she created a wave of acid eating away at the sand. When the psi bolts were thrown at her, she merely flicked it with her wrist. She was tired of all of this, she quickly shattered the barrier, breathing into her hand a green gas was released around Apollo. This was the same mechanism the girl she stole her powers from were. Once it touched him, it would form a bark cacoon around him. She then looked at Dulceri as sakura pettals danced around her. She looked at Dulceri as they became like razors, thousands of them.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:24 am
"Enough." Dulceri viewed the petals that were dancing around Calisto and the smile he once wore dissipated. From his skin shot hundreds of weak jolts of electricity that burned away each petal as if it were only paper. Following the attack, he runs forward at her and jumps forward extending his knee to drive it into her.

~~~

"Dunno yet. We can wait until dad starts winning because the fight wooks even." He looks over to Kendal. "We need to come in and help him delivew the wast hit."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:12 am
Charon stopped looking at the dome and looked back, he was truly happy to hear that they were married and happy. He smiled lightly and raised his head, he gripped his arm tightly again his right arm was cringing it's hand into a fist, not out of anger he could feel Void's presence creeping out of the small girl and being absorbed into him, this was a perticularly slow method of getting his power back, but it was both for the girl and him if he couldn't return to his natural form he would die, and if Jean held onto that much concentrated darkness she would die.  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:03 am
Apollo frowned as the gas was begining to form a cacoon around him. He swung his arm as best he could sending a wall of force field at her. He then closed his eyes and tried projecting an illusion around her of her being surrounded by several Dulceri's hoping to make her have issues hitting him.

Kendal nodded "Awright we will wait then" He said. He then saw Apollo being cacooned "Should we hewp Apollo?" He asked. He wondered if there was a way to stop these celestials.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games