Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:51 pm
Ryuu simply watches the situation, then chuckles under her breath at how the irony was. She blinks as Tarik grabs her arm then turns back around walking with him. She opens her mouth to say something, but soon shuts it as she felt it was best not to talk. Her eye senses Aku nearby with Tatsuko as she glances to the village's path. Aku, meet us back at the forest. She sends her, thankful that she rescued Tatsuko.

Aku smirks at Tatsuko's curious eyes looking up at her, understood. She takes out her money then glances to a shop, the shopkeeper catches her eye then gladly shows her his products. She shakes her head, afraid if she spoke he would see her true self. Tatsuko sneaks off, stealing food behind the shopkeeper's back. Aku sees this, then distracts the shopkeeper with her eyes. He blushes, caught in the trance, Aku smiles then nods leaving him without a word, thankful of her woman charm. He sulks his shoulders, not seeing the dragon fly back to Aku secretly holding a few bags. She heads for the forest as she passes the guards.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:42 pm
Tarik was miffed. "The nerve of an angel trying to enslave me then feign wanting to help the demons. Do they think I am stupid?And to try and tempt me with a stone. What good is a stone now here in Antera? If it weren't for Wrath and Skurai, we would probably already have gotten one of the original Earth stones and none of this would happen."

"Wrath cannot be trusted. I saw him taken away by angels in Egypt. He is in collusion with our enemy. He is responsible for us being trapped here in the worst time to be a demon. He did not help us escape. According to Salen on Earth, he does this for some past life with Aku. But he has sentenced her to the same fate as us. That is not love. No, I will not trust Salen or Wrath."

"We will find Aku then go to the monastery."  

Mario Dragon

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:06 am
They keep walking until they enter a small village. There seems to be something wrong, a big commotion in the marketplace. Sasori goes to a stall to buy something to eat. She takes her food and goes to find a place to sit to eat it. A strange tall woman comes up to her.

She says "Tell me your story." Sasori says "Excuse me?" The woman says "Come with me." Sasori decides, what does she have to lose. She follows the woman to a house. It has figurines carved out on a shelf. They are familiar. They are like the one she has in her bag. Sasori realizes now that they were meant to go back in time. The reason the stories of the guardians were so accurate even if they were 100 years old is because they went back in time and this woman spread the stories of their adventures. Sasori quickly recaps all that has happened, telling her everything.

After she was done, Sasori asks the woman. "What I have told you is only part of the first two books. I was told by Rio, a demon slave that there is one more that is lost in our time that tells us what happens at the end and hopefully how to stop Tarik. How do we get that book?" The woman says "You have to find me in the future. There must be a way, or you would not be here. You and your friends must find it."  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:58 am
Amiric tilted his head, follwing the woman ans Sasori. "One thing you must never forget is that in some ways dreams can be as dangerous as any weapon, poison, or arrow. Things that seem to be the simplest in appearance rarely are," he said quietly.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:14 am
"Well nothing about our journey has been simple." Sasori replies. "Now we need to figure out how to go into Antera's future and come back and find ... Oh I forgot to ask your name." The woman responds. "I am called Midera."  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:47 pm
They end up where they were before in the deep dark forest waiting for Aku to show up. While they wait, Tarik sits with his back against a tree trunk and falls into a deep sleep. . .

(*waits*)  

Mario Dragon

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:10 am
(...sry? ><)

Ryuu yawns, glancing over to Tarik. She smirks, then hears footsetps in the distance. "Who's the-" She started to say drawing a kife, yet paused when it reveled to be Aku. "Tired." Aku stated, dropping the bags of food as Tatsuko glided to Ryuu. Aku almost falls, but regains her will enough to lay down. While Tatsuko was busy reuniting with Ryuu, neither of them noticed Aku's necklace suddenly drain of color as Aku falls asleep.

"It's so dark...no it's warm. Yet, I can't see...What's happening..." Aku blinks, suddenly laying on a path. She stands, dusting off her knees before looking around. "This path...why is it so familiar..?" She turns around to see a pear tree nearby. Next to it, is a man sitting there drawing peacefully. "Excuse me, who are you?" Aku says approaching the man. The man looks up, then suddenly gets pale as if he saw a ghost. "Sonata...? Is that you..?" He says squinting his eyes, he stops after Aku's true features reveled. "You..? Who are you..?" He questions her, surprised. "I am Aku, who are you?" She says sitting in front of him. "Aku...that's the name we..." The man mutters to himself, then looks up at her with a curious spark in his eye. He glances to the necklace then smiles lovingly,"I am one who gave her this.." He says, grabbing Aku's necklace gently. "This stone was for her to be able to dream walk to me, whenever she wished. Yet, after our promise she only played for me..." He looks up to Aku, letting go of the necklace with a chuckle. "My mother? You knew of her in such a way...then that could only mean.." Aku looks up at the man, almost a thousand questions hit her at once. "I must apologize, I am Raymone. I know this must be a lot to take in, but if you are here...." He pauses then scratches his chin, closing his book then set it aside. "Then you have your mother's thoughts among yours." He smirks ruffling her hair playfully. Aku blinks, considering what he said thoroughly. Before, she wanted to help Tarik and Ryuu escape..."Do you know of Antera?" Aku almost demanded, not meaning to. "Why yes, it was a strange place...very strange.." He says shaking his head in dismay. "Mother said you were a traveler, does that mean you were able to come back?" Aku asks curiously, then blinks as he busts out into laughter. "Oh...oh...That's one way to put it, isn't it? Yes; however, not by my ability. You see there's a backdoor I used it's-"

Aku stutters, looking down to see her dress had caught on fire. She gasps, rolling away from the fire quickly. Ryuu looks up at her, then chuckles under her breath. "Quite a dream, eh?" She says with a wink laying down. "A dream..? No...more like-" Aku stops, then sighs annoyed with herself. It couldn't have been a dream.. Aku glances down to her dress, knowing Ryuu was watching her dress half burn with an evil smile. Not that bad anyways.. She convinced herself as she frowns at her dress, then rolls over to her side. "Father...." She whispers, going back to sleep soundly. The necklace glowed of a low shade of brown, Aku's dreams now empty as she slept.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:17 am
Amiric's eyes narrowed. "The Light save us," he muttered, unconsciously using an oath from his home realm. "I sense your soul.... it feels familiar to another I knew," he said quietly. "Alanna Mosvani died to get my family and I from Caemlyn during what came to be known as either 'Shai'den Gaiji'in', the 'Battle of Shadows', or 'Tarmon Gai'don'... the 'Final Battle'," he said quietly. His eyes never shifted from Midera's eyes for even a second as he spoke in both the Old Tongue and what was known as 'normal' speech in his home realm.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:49 pm
Tarik wakes up to the smell of something burning. He looks around to see Aku sleeping and her clothes burned. He asks Ryuu, "What happened?"

Feeling refreshed, he is not as grumpy. Looking at the sky, he can tell that it will be night fall soon. "We should leave when it is dark so that we will not be caught in the open again. We can use the cover of darkness to get across to the mountains. I was thinking, we might want to cross the mountains to the no man's land."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:53 pm
Ryuu laughs,"Aku had fell asleep right next to the fire, she was too close so her dress caught on fire. Took awhile for her to wake up, too." She says with a large grin, amused deeply at such an act. She glances over at him, then nods in agreement. "Oh, and she brought more food. Even snagged Tatsuko.." She says happily, along with pointing out the bags Aku dropped, then petting the dragon's head. Tatsuko cooed, snuggling up against her cheek.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:17 pm
Tarik says, "I am not sure what the best plan for us is. We need to get out of Antera and back to Earth. But history has changed and without all of the stones I can only crack the portal open. Only the guardians can open it now. But in my dream, I figured out that if we could get back to my time in Antera history we can use the portal that I opened to go back.

We need to find a time portal somehow... I think they exist here. I suspect that my mother used one to change Antera history and win the Fey war with my grandfather. We need to find it."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:02 pm
Ryuu raises her eyebrow,"What do you plan to tell your past self?" She questions in curiosity, not minding the plan since it kept her busy. Which reminds me, now that we are in Antera...does his mother still pursue? She thinks, making sure to hide her thought, just in case. She glances back to the fire, then whispers to Tatsuko to fetch her some food. Tatsuko crawls over to the bag, hopping inside then dragged out a fruit. She takes it to Ryuu, then she breaks half of it and gave it to Tatsuko.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:47 pm
"Good question. Depending on when we are in Antera history I could arrive before or after I leave Antera. I might not belive myself if I meet me. I am very stubborn." Tarik jests. He goes to pick through the bag of food and picks up a chicken leg.

"Well it is worth a shot. If we can't find it. We are stuck here. We will end up being slaves or fighting the Fey War with Moredred or both. My mother will end up queen and I can be my own mentor. How strange would that be?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:11 am
Ryuu laughs,"That would be strange....." She comments then takes a bite of her half. It was a new fruit to her, yet the taste was decent. Tatsuko was busy eating hers not paying attention. Aku stutters softly, then sits up rubbing her eye. Ryuu chuckles under her breath as she caught sight of the burned dress. Aku glances over to see everyone eating, she yawns then goes through the bag of food herself. After pulling out some pork, she sits back near the fire. "So, Aku, sleep well?" Ryuu jests then takes another bite. Aku shrugs, putting on her robe, then eats her meal as well. "I met someone from my past I've never met before...He was the one whom gave my mother this necklace, it connects to him somehow." She says grabbing her necklace then watched it softly. Unable to sense any power from within it.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:16 pm
Eiji wakes up in the shack, not realizing how long he had been a sleep. He rises from the hay stack that he had made into a bed to see that Halcian was leaning against the windowsill and was looking out into the distance. Eiji stands up and fixes his attire, doing as he did long ago to shift his apparel and give him a new look. He had shifted to a more oriental attire and changed his hair color from a light brown to a more light blue shade. "I take it, based on what Wrath told us... We might want to keep a low profile till we find the others."

Halcian turns his head slightly to look at the new Eiji. He smirks for a moment and then turns to a frown. He looks up at the small demon horn on his forehead, the only appearance that keep him from looking .

Eiji follows his gaze and chuckles, "We might want to cover that up as well. Hold on." Eiji stands on his tip-toes and lightly pats on the protrusion, causing it to slowly side into Halcian's forehead. "There. That should do it. Now the armor... We'll just say that you're my bodyguard." Eiji smiles and turns to grab both of his blades. "Hmmm... ~PASHS NAZPSAD~ The two heavenly blades levitate and warp into small daggers that equip themselves to the sides of Eiji's clothing. "That way they aren't too noticable. Ready?" Eiji walks out of the shack and stretches as the realm's sun shines down on them.

((Child Sword))

Halcian shakes his head, amazed by Eiji's carefree cheerfulness. You truly are an angel... He thought to himself as he followed behind Eiji, with large sword on his back and armor clinking as it rubbed together. He wishes that his armor was not as demonic as he thinks it is, but there was no better armor for him. Not only did it protect him from certain types of attacks, but it also concealed his true demonic state, something that scared even him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games