Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:20 pm
User Image
Iris
"Depends on your definition of strange people... After all, sloth is here, and I'm here, and I think armygedon is still here when he wants to be. There's also the riders. All four riders are here, along with their companions, if they have them." She drawled, looking back at him and ignoring the question about guarding her while she slept. No need to guard a dead body, after all.

Strikercharge
lol nope.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:06 pm
Pure T0rture

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Hmm....just a feeling. Kinda like when a curse is lifted or something, I dunno..." He sighed. "AH well....is Armageddon still a sourpuss?" He laughed slightly  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:53 am
User Image
Iris
"indeed he is, but did you really expect that to change?" she chuckled, rolling her eyes as she looked back to him. "but i haven't seen much of him as of late, he's been hiding from this mad scientist who has something of a crush on him." she shrugged, pulling a hand through her hair as a smirk grew on her face as she recalled the crazed man chasing Armegedon.

Strikercharge
'sup dude

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:34 pm

"Mad scientist? now THAT I would have loved seeing...." he laughed, and looked at towards the graveyard. "It's.....bigger than I remember....." He sighed "I'm sorry I've been away for so long" he sighed a big breath and squeezed her hand.

Pure T0rture

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:43 pm
Pure T0rture
User Image
Iris
following his gaze to the graveyard, she gave a low sigh. "its nearly doubled in size since you left.... " she mumbled, holding his hand in her shaking one. it'd been so long since she allowed herself to feel.... and now everything was crashing down....

Strikercharge
'sup dude

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:58 pm
He growled. " I remember all the tricks that Nikolai, Lena, Jacob, and the twins used to pull there.....what ever happened to that time? Why can't we go back to that time...." He sighed "everything seems so....quiet....no fun, only tension...."

Pure T0rture
Not much, you?

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:10 pm
User Image
Iris
"i suppose you could say that it slipped away...." the embodiment drawled, closing her eyes. "but its still right here, too. after all, we can always visit our memories." she hummed, holding onto the locket tightly.
so long as we keep moving forwards, things will get better. if we try and live in the past, our problems will only get worse. she thought with a sigh, dropping the locket and pulling her hands away. maybe i should ask dante to do it now.

Strikercharge
in all honesty, very little. you wanna try being unemployed and newly graduated? it drives me nuts that no one's online until late at night...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:20 pm

He looked up. "that may be true...but, let me tell you something. Being a planeswalker really does a number on you. Visiting different demensions, different timelines, different outcomes....it's hard to keep track sometimes" He looked around, visions coming to him again. "I sometimes see visions....sometimes they are Nikolai tricking me....sometimes they are warnings...." He frowned. "But lately....its been hard to tell the difference"
Pure T0rture
I feel ya. I put in an application for a Gamestop, and they said they would call me. Its been driving me to anxiety waiting.

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:56 pm
User Image
Iris
"you think that's bad, try being the one in control of it all." she snorted, shaking her head. "i see them all at once, or not at all. i can show you sometime..." she sighed, her eyes flickering silver at the idea.

Strikercharge
i haven't started applying yet, i just got home on tuesday xD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:26 pm

"That sounds sweet....and exciting." he laughed. He growled and put a hand over his eyepatch, wincing in pain. "DAMMIT! WHat are they doing??" He said and small red smoke started to pour out. Not a lot, but enough to notice
Pure T0rture
Good luck to ya.

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cyber-g Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:00 pm
User Image
Pain....what could you possibly know about it?

『 Ӿ 』

X had stopped in for a quick drink to help refresh him from the long walk he took. He ordered a simple iced coffee. Hopefully this would help him avoid another random nap attack. He took a vacant seat by the window and sighed to himself as he took a drink. He was careful to hold the drink in his right hand, and not his mechanical left hand which was still concealed by the gloves he wore. If no one else was around, he might have taken it off, but there was nothing he could do about it. He took another sip of his coffee. Pretty good for a café; he might come here more often.
Your pain is nothing compared to mine.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:41 pm
User Image
Iris
Turning when he covered his eye, she gave a small frown and shook her head. "What's wrong? Here, let me see...." She murmured, placing a gentle hand on top of his before she finally noticed the smoke. "Ray...? Why is there smoke coming out of your eye....?"

Strikercharge
thank you~

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:36 pm

"It's.....nothing....just don't breath it....."He sighed, the smoke still pouring out slightly. It smelled of bleach, but with a hint of something else.... "It's.....a neurotoxin that Jacob made to detain Nik.....well, Nik got a hold of it, and used it on me....which is how I lost the eye....." He sniffed in pain. "He made it to whenever Jacob is detaining him from his little....ahem....ramages, I get this toxin leakage and feel it taking over my skull...." He sighed and looked out the window. "However, since I am unable to die.....It just hurts a lot and doesn't kill me.... damn you Jacob for making this stuff."

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:50 pm
User Image
Iris
"a little neurotoxin won't kill me...." she sighed, shaking her head as she gently placed her hand on his face, eyes going silver. "...i can try to turn it back if you want...." she breathed, her gaze going distant.

Strikercharge

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:50 am

"Well, it isn't a toxin per say, but its the closest thing that I can relate it too.....it copies what your species is weak to and injects a virus into the body part that it has infected, essentially making you a sleeper cell..." He sighed. "And no, the eye is gone...permanently. Not even Terrence could bring it back, even with his full medical knowledge." He looked at her, the smoke changing color as it got close to Iris. "The color changes dependant on the species. Careful...."
Pure T0rture

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games