Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:14 pm
It took a few minutes for Anya to register why Raven was asking why she felt the need to kill Anya. But when it did register, Anya's eyes went wide briefly. Then, Anya returned to her usual defiant self, despite feeling the guilt over Owen's death rising in her gut. "Don't think for one minute that I didn't lose sleep over what I did to Owen! He was a brother to me! I didn't want to kill him. He asked me to... I bet you never asked him his opinion on your stupid crusade against humans. I'd bet my life on the fact that he'd say that he hated the idea of killing anyone. You should be ashamed to call yourself his friend!" Anya replied back. But before she could say much else Raven had already fired off one of those signature shock waves in Anya's direction. It wasn't unexpected as Anya had figured that sooner or later Raven would definitely want to try to kill her. As such, Anya threw herself to the side to avoid the brunt of the shock wave. This meant, she wouldn't get forced backwards into any solid objects. The Poison Owl rolled out into a crouch on the ground, glaring at Raven, Lorna, and Danny.

"And don't think that I don't care what happens to people when I use my powers! I'm not like you and your friends who don't care who they kill if they don't think the same way I do." Amidst all of this, Anya was not feeling very good about her own situation. The fact that Lorna showed up now as well, just made it all the worse. However, Anya wasn't about to back down from either Raven or Lorna. "Go right ahead and kill me! I'd like to see you try!"

===

Kate scowled at both Lucien's and Soliel's remarks. The two of them were clearly not being respectful at all. The Eternity Owl was about to say something in retort to both of them when Che interrupted and told her to cool it by saying that if any of their group was to come out of the Basilica alive, that Kate would be the person to help them do that. "Stop stating the obvious, Che." she responded flatly. However, before much could be said Soliel had thrown a chunk of magma at Che, basically burning off a wad of the Mastering Owl's precious afro. Kate growled under her breath at Che's reaction. "Now who is the one losing their cool so to speak, Presidiomini. It is only hair. It will grow back." The Eternity Owl stated with mild annoyance. Of all the stupid things Che could lose his temper over...

Kate stood back and let Lucien, Sibal, Viktor, Anderson and Che take care of the fighting. If they really thought she was a useless complaining chunk of flesh, then so be it. She'd leave them all to take care of the Fallen Pheonix Owls and get out of this infernal Basilica by herself with the Mayor if need be.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:23 pm
Elle looked at her younger sister as she began to utilize her psychic abilities, some of the blast actually hit Elle causing her nose to bleed and fall over. When the girl tripped she smirked and looked at her sister. "You're a fool if you think you'll be able to beat me mentally...I have three powerful minds to access" she said as her eyes grew a teal color pulling mental energy from Jeannie, Evelynn, and Amara. Her hair flew upwards as she released a psi bolt that contained the punch of 15 consecutive ones. The ground began to lift and break off as Elle telekineticly threw huge chunks at her sister. Taking out an orb she threw it, it was a flash bomb that would blind Erin if she looked into it.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:44 pm
Lorna rotated her neck as the necklace around her neck melted, separated and reformed itself upon her face creating a metallic mask that would provide some protection from Anya's poison attacks. Cupping her hands, she created an electromagnetic charge using the rings on her fingers and launched the blasts at Anya. As the electromagnetic blasts flew towards Anya at impressive speeds, Lorna leaped into the air upon her disc. Leaping away from it, the disc formed a long metal staff imbued electromagnetic energy with which she attempted to strike Anya with as she came down. The blasts had merely been a distraction for the Poison Owl. This time she would not hold back at all and this time there would not be any interruptions from a third party, she would make sure of that.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:48 am
((TFP---Raven---I am sorry in advance for the long post...X.X))

Raven smiled at Danny’s fascination over the three headed dog that seemed to come and go as it pleased. “I am sorry Danny, but I have never seen the film you speak of.” She had heard about the mythical beast Cerberus before though, and now that she thought about it the dog before them did seem to match the hell hound. “Danny, I think it will be for the best if we both took a simple step back. Let us leave Lorna to her new found playmate…” Before Raven done this though, she smiled at Anya. “He was a brother? Some sibling you are. I will not buy your sob story for a single moment.” The Quaking Owl was growing slightly inpatient with Anya who was not helping the matter by spouting more and more annoying words.

“At least we kill for a reason. You simply kill because you are too weak to control your power. I would ask why Owen left you in the first place…but I feel if I asked you that, you would simply tell only one side of the story. Face it Poison Owl; you are the reason he came to us, you are the reason he was ill and you are the reason his life was cut so very short. And it is you who will forever have his blood stained upon your hands.” Raven’s words flowed forth like a shower of spikes, each one carefully chosen to inflict emotional pain. “I can kill thousands of people without a thought save that it is for a better cause. Yet I would never even dream about killing my brother no matter the situation. Anya, you are no better than I in reverse.” She laughed coldly and smiled as Lorna began her attack. “Did you hear her Lorna? She would like to see you try and kill her. Why don’t you grant her that request?”

((TFP---Serena))

Serena finally let go of Kojiro’s hand and ran a hand through her hair as she paused for a small breather, the rest of the fallen phoenix were dotted around Italy, their exact locations unknown to her. “This day, is pissing me off.” She noted those within the area and sighed. At that moment a large explosion from somewhere behind them saw the two split up from each other’s company. “F**K!” The Vanishing Owl collided with a parked car but was quick to jump back up onto her feet. “Koji! Where the hell are you?” The area was masked by a cloud of thick dust as a result of the random explosion. “S**t s**t s**t!” Serena was never one to hold back on the curses when she was feeling pissed off. There was no way she would be able to find Koji in this madness.

Thankfully, Serena had the Frozen Owl’s kitten with her; she had removed the cat from him because if he needed to fight the drop in temperature that his body underwent would probably end up killing the cat. After checking on Rikka, Serena sprinted towards a building and by using various objects and windows ledges, she scaled the front of the building before reaching the roof. Even from above she found it hard to spot and locate the Frozen Owl. “Hmm…Actually…I may remain here for a moment longer…Shall we watch how you owner fairs alone, Rikka?” She whispered while sitting on the very edge of the building. She placed the kitten gently on her lap and smiled “Cute…”

((TFP---Kojiro: With Falcon blades approval))

Kojiro was at a slight loss. He didn’t know the streets of Italy at all and in all the chaos he found himself feeling slightly disorientated. He and Serena had recently become separated due to some sort of explosion, whether it was caused by and Owl or human remained a mystery. “I…I should probably keep heading in the direction she had been leading me…I hope she is alright…Ah! Nikka is with her!” His train of thoughts was soon interrupted when some sort of dagger was launched in his general direction. The Frozen Owl was quick to react by summoning up a wall of ice. Turning on the spot Koji spotted the person behind the attack and retaliated by throwing a dagger made of ice at the man. The dagger hit its intended target in the shoulder, enough for the man to let out a grunt in pain but not enough to stop him from lunging at Kojiro. The Frozen Owl readied himself for the onslaught, using a mixture of martial art moves; he saw to it that the man was knocked out. He did not want to kill anyone…not unless he was faced with no other options.

((UNS---Daryle))

Daryle breathed a sigh of relief as Will backed up Seb’s earlier story about his family being safe. Staying at Will’s home would definitely insure their safety tenfold. He was about to voice his gratitude but froze upon Will repeating a certain sentence that Daryle has said a short while ago. “Crap…I did say th----“ He would have said sorry…maybe….but didn’t for Will had booted him off the roof. “Can’t say I didn’t deserve that…” He thought as he manipulated the air around him to slow down the speed at which he fell. “He has such a temper…” The Breezy Owl was not one to speak; he had been close to killing a fellow colleague only minutes ago.

The idiotic blonde male smiled sheepishly to himself as he surveyed the area around him. Within a minute of touching down he was confronted with a mob of humans. “Ah…..this can’t be good…” Daryle laughed somewhat as the mob charged towards him with their assortment of weapons raised above their heads, ready to fight him or kill him. “Not today~” He mused as readied himself. He would not be killing anyone, instead he would disarm them and leave incapacitated for the remainder of the fight. “Let’s dance!” And so the Breezy Owl body popped his way to victory, using a range of flashy moves and powerful gusts of wind that sent his opponents flying. (As Haka face palmed while picturing the scene -.-)

((NPC---Seb)

Will’s ever faithful butler smirked when the Devil kicked Daryle from the roof. He nodded his approval as he approached Will with yet another fully intact bottle of white wine. Seb bowed as he topped up Will’s half full glass and chuckled lightly “Ah, Deimos is whining? Nothing new there, perhaps you should let him out…” Seb actually liked the crazy masochist maniac. He found Deimos somewhat amusing to watch, especially when he was mutilating people who had wronged his master or who had simply been in the wrong place at the wrong time. “His siblings are having a grand time…” Seb muttered while watching Keres who was currently dissecting what appeared to be a woman. He glanced to the left and arched an eyebrow as he saw people running around screaming as blood seemed to pour from their eyes, mouth and ears. No doubt that was Arae’s handy work. “Such beautiful sounds people can make. This atmosphere is much preferred over Italy’s usual appearance….”

((Naoki: With Falcon Blades approval))

“Eh?! Ended up in America? Wow…that is just plain weird.” Naoki tapped her chin lightly before grabbing Benkei by the arm “Well, standing around here is not going to do us any good. We should just start looking. We can ask people if they have seen him or something. How does that sound?” She could tell that Benkei was concerned; he had every right to be. Clumsy science geek or not, Genya was his little brother. “Is there any place you think he may have gone to? Maybe he is visiting a friend…or a relative. Do you have any relatives around here?” The priestess was firing question after question forgetting the fact that Benkei hardly spoke and would probably give her once word answers that would end up not helping the matter in the slightest. But, she was sure if Genya had disappeared to America their search was going to take a lot longer…Japan was big enough as it is…but America was a whole different story.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:33 am
((NPC - Cerbs))

One of Danny's hands touched one of Cerberus's heads, and the hell hound used that head to stare down at Danny. The other two heads were to busy munching up whoever was alive in the area. It bobbed a head as if confirming Danny's statement that he was the guardian of hell's gates.

---

((UNS - Will))

The Satan Owl yet another sip of the wine and leaned back, head facing the sky. He could still see Noel being useless. Well, she was doing something, but it paled when in comparison with Keres, Arae, Daryle, Cerberus, his other pawns, and himself... "Hmph. I'll let him out next time. He's only digging a deeper emptier prison now as he whines on and on." He smirked at his butler's comment about Italy and sounds. "Mmm... the new so called red noodle sauce of the country shall be blood... " He chuckled lightly. Will looked down and spotted Daryle, noting that the Breezy Owl wasn't killing. "Sebastian, if you wish the join the fun down there, do so."

-----

((NPC - Benkei))

The Shield Owl nodded. He didn't quite understand how, except that the last incident had been tied to Demios. On that thought, a lightbulb lit up. If there was some way to contact Demios. Unfortunately, Benkei had never asked for Demios's phone number. While Genya had Demi's phone number, Benkei didn't. "I do not know," Ben merely answered Naoki. "He could be in a lab...more than with relatives...He is not here." Ben failed to explain that his stone ability allowed him to sense Genya if Genya was on the ground.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:31 pm
"No! No, you be quiet and help us fight!" Che comically shouted back at Kate while taking on one of Soliel's partner...friend guys. From the front, Che's hair resembled an exaggerated crescent moon thanks to the chuck that had been burned away by the magma man. Needless to say, Che was pissed and that was something he rarely ever got. "It'll grow back? It'll grow back!? Is that all you have to say? It'll take years damn it! If you're going to tell me what to and what not to react over, at least do so while fighting please!" In the midst of dodging glass based attacks, the Mastering Owl managed to sneak in a backhanded slap on the glass manipulating friend of Soliel's. If killing this Roman woman would get him to Soliel for a bit of revenge, then so be it.

Soliel brought back his arm seeing that the wires were keeping him from Lucien. For now, that would be just that for his magma wasn't enough to eat through them as he'd hoped. The kid was versatile and Soliel admitted that when the wires sliced through a column causing it to collapse toward the him. Before it struck him, his form sank into the rocks where he moved faster and more freely. From the ground beneath Lucien, a column of magma shot up. Soliel's aim now was to melt the flesh from Lucien's bones. Maybe then, his plans could go through without a hitch...

~~~

"Oh Cecilia..." Roulin sighed as a hand contemplatively furrowed his already bushy hair. This was a situation that later on he'd definitely have to apologize heavily for. If not to Aeon, Amara and Lomoli, then to himself and Serilda if he were feeling nice enough. "I thank you for the sentiments. I'll try not to let any of this happen again alright? Cross my heart and hope to die alright? Now please, I have to keep focused to see at my maximum distance alright?"

Mahareshi

Mcemosama

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:31 pm
Viktor Z. Temnota - The Bio-Hazard Owl - T.N.O

Viktor's eyes darted around as he heard the others speak, he was hesitant to say anything as he knew noone, and being so young his words wouldn't carry much weight in an argument. When the fight started Viktor immediately began to examine the situation. One major target, and four lower priority ones, the magma guy alone seems to be a big enough issue, maybe I can.....IDEA!, he thought as he dodged several bursts of energy from a lower ranked owl. He began to concentrate on the vial in hand as it turned from pure water into a dark-grey fog, some strange gas Viktor cooked up to use as a smokescreen to conceal his bigger plan. He smashed the vial underneath him, causing the dense gas to spew out, covering him and a large area around him in a haze. He then got onto the ground placing his hands on the floor. "Okay, just like the coins in the fountain, and the concrete sidewalk next to the street" he mumbled as he put each hand on the ground. He'd be covering a wider area then before, and it would take time. Slowly, the ground beneath him began to shift and change form. He slowly began to change the molecules of the stone floor into pure water. It would take awhile for it to reach high levels, but there was already a thin film of water causing the floor to gleam, and alot more would follow once he really got started, for the longer he takes the easier it gets. Another burst of energy flew past him, if it hit him, this plan was ruined. The water my or may not slow done the magma guy, but it still yielded many possibilities therein. He just hoped that stone cold b***h would lend a hand. He also hoped the floor had enough space between it and the underground/sewers to not risk them falling through.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:59 pm
Cecilia's jaw was set. She wondered if Roulin was merely saying this to get her to be silent or if he was really sincere. She hoped for the latter, but she wasn't sure of the gears that were turning in the Life Owl's mind. Respecting his wishes, she nodded and fell back behind him again, keeping her eyes trained upon the road before them, the road that would lead them to Raven as she struggled to keep her emotions idle, which proved to be quite difficult as she could still feel her anger towards him struggling to push through. In attempts to remove her mind from what had happened only a short while ago, she examined the newly created scars on her arms, which had been created from the debris that Amara had thrown at her during one of her attacks. However because she had blocked, the wounds were minor and would heal within a few weeks with minimal scarring. She had already lost her jacket earlier during one of the battles and now the cold wind bit uncomfortingly at her flesh, but she spoke no words of complaint. After all, she had spent around fifteen years of her life forced to live under the most extreme of cold temperatures with minimal attire and minimal warmth. Stuffing her hands in her jeans pockets to at least keep them warm, she continued walking.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:38 pm
Hearing Che's shouting at her, Kate's eyes narrowed and she turned her head quickly to glare at him. He was really being so childish over a freaking haircut! How dare he tell her what to do! Did everyone in this group think she was just someone to step over!? While this was happening, Kate had to turn to face off against one of Soliel's accomplices. Letting out a low growl, Kate swung her fist and punched the approaching Owl in the face. This sent the opponent reeling backwards, clutching his bleeding face and nose. Not caring that she had probably most likely broken the poor person's nose, Kate raised her arm with the palm of her hand facing upwards. "Eternity: Thor!" she shouted out, her anger finding its way into her tone. Kate didn't care though. With the summon, Thor appeared to help in the battle. After this, Kate didn't care to stick around. She grabbed hold of the Mayor's elbow and shouted out her phrase. "Eternity! Hermes!" Hermes then teleported both Kate and the Mayor out of the Basilica, leaving the rest of her group behind to deal with Soliel and his annoying followers.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:47 am
Claire Francisca

While in suspense, she began to take notice of Soliel and grabbed with impatiences while clenching her fist. Why does this guy get the fights. I'll show him, I'll show even the damn world. Taking a look towards the other group that she was going to face, she had to pick someone. But the problem was, what is the point of picking when you can just fight them all at once. If she can group them together she might get a chance to use her double sword. Her Free space which she has developed and was able to make it a success during that past time in the testing facility. Slowly fixing her Gauntlets she started to get pumped and began to move in, to whom she chooses or uses, is just going to make it better for her lust of dominants. "Alright let's see whose the lucky number of today!" as she ran towards anyone.

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:39 am
NeophantomX

((Neo... Itachi's wife is going to die sometime in this scene in Europe.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:03 pm
Lucien could see that his pillar tactic was less affective than he had previously wanted, but there wasn't anytihng he could do about that now. He felt a slight shaking, looking down he could see the ground cracking and bubbling. Gasping lightly he burst into mist and swirled throughout the room, before he reshaped himself in mid air. Looking around to survey the area he stopped shortly after before he turned back to Soleil. He swiped his hand across the air as his telekinetic blades began to form around him. He pointed downward, the blades suddenly stopped floating, immediately the tips of their blades honed in on Soleil's location like heat seeking missiles. They immediately fired towards him. While this was going on Lucien needed to devise a new plan. He looked around, looking at the magma on the ground he could see it was melting the fixtures, he smiled a little as he thought of another plan. Firing himself down he kicked over a marble statue, it splashed into the magma giving Lucien something to stand on. He stared at Soleil, the burning air around them lifting away the comforts of the church, this was horrible, he knew that there would be millions of people who would never forgive them for this. He flicked his wrists again releasing his razor wires. Gripping them between his fingers he dripped negation down the wires, each one became coated in a thin black layer of the deadly substance giving his once invisible wires thin black appearances.  

Nicko1421

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:09 pm
"Oh really, Raven? You talk so big and yet you send a f****** lapdog of yours to fight me? I almost killed her the last time anyway, might as well do it now so I can't be bothered by her annoying-ness any more! Bring it on, b***h!" Anya retorted as just before Lorna started her attacks. She wouldn't dignify Raven with a response to her comments about how well Anya herself could control her powers. Nor would she dignify Raven with a response on why Owen left her. It was more like Anya had thought he was dead, and beat herself up constantly for it later. In reality, Owen hadn't left her at all: He had forgiven her for what happened in Berlin all those years ago. He didn't go to Raven to join in her murderous crusade against humans. He had figured it was the fastest way to find her without having to go after her for her life. He had thought too highly of Anya to want to follow her father's (Johan's) orders to kill her. They really had been brother and sister for many many years. Owen and Kyle had been her only friends when she was a child in the Berlin facilities, and she had considered them both brothers. To hear Raven drag Owen's name through the dirt like she was, saying that he was her own family too... That made her blood boil with anger. Raven didn't know Owen at all!

Then, Anya forced herself to concentrate on the new threat: Lorna, again. Anya simply smirked as she saw Lorna coming at her. First with the charged bolts fired in her direction, and then with a swing down of her staff. The first thing Anya did was react to the charged blasts from Lorna's rings by running and rolling out of the way. One or two of them singed her clothing, making Anya wince, but this wouldn't slow her down so much. That would leave a few burn marks on her skin, but nothing more than that. She was familiar a little bit with Lorna's fighting style from their previous altercation in New York City a while back, so she did kind of expect the attempted distraction. Plus, Anya herself probably would have done the same thing Lorna did just now, so it was kind of like Anya was fighting against an alternate version of herself. As such, Anya hastily prepared herself to counter the staff being swung for her. What she did was dodge and roll to avoid the staff. At the same time, her aura flared up as a sort of armor against Lorna. The gasses surrounding her were corrosive, so Lorna might not want to swing her staff at Anya anymore unless she wanted to lose her first weapon.

As she came out of the dodge and roll, Anya immediately turned and threw a knife in Lorna's direction. If Lorna diverted the knife right back in Anya's direction, as Anya assumed she probably would given the girl's abilities as an Owl, Anya had a back up plan in mind already. She had already drawn a second knife to be raised to knock the knife away if possible.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:39 pm
As the corrosive gases surrounded Anya, Lorna retracted her staff before it could touch the destructive fumes and leaped back, twisting her body into a backflip as she landed upon the ground in a graceful crouch. She caught a glimpse of the knife that Anya had thrown at her. She sidestepped, but it knicked her in the arm, a small wound that would most definitely not cripple her. As the knife flew past her, she held out her hand and caught it easily. She would be willing to bet just about anything that The Poison Owl already had another knife hidden somewhere ready to deflect with if Lorna attacked her with it. It had been that way in their last battle. The corrosive gases still surrounded her opponent meaning that using her metallic weapons would render them useless while the fumes were still being emitted from Anya. Kicking herself off, Lorna surrounded her feet with electromagnetic energy. As she came back down again at break-neck speeds, she aimed a swift kick towards Anya's head.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games