Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Temple Training Center (monthly games)
Lightsaber Training Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 2320 2321 2322 2323 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Darth Venomisci generated a random number between 1 and 99 ... 84!

Darth Venomisci
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:01 am
Terrible! Simply hiiiiiiiissssssk terrible! Not a single blocked attack at all! Perhaps I'll give you a five-part perfect murder hiiiiiiiiisssssssk scenario to see if you can keep from being buried alive! First, I will take you to a local tavern and begin filling your blood with intoxicating chemicals!  
Darth Venomisci generated a random number between 1 and 99 ... 64!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:04 am
To help build an alibi with the plentiful hiiiiiiiiissssssssk witnesses in the tavern, I will begin telling you about the rumors and gossip an enemy has hiiiiiiiiiissssssk begun spreading about you. To block this attack, you must attempt to not scream out your vengeful plans against this person!  

Darth Venomisci
Crew

Darth Venomisci generated a random number between 1 and 99 ... 12!

Darth Venomisci
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:06 am
As you storm from the tavern, bent on vengeance, I stay around for a short while hiiiiiiiiiisssssssk to pay the tab and apologize to all of the other patrons, giving you time to hiiiiiiiiiiisssssssk stew in your fury as you wait outside. To block this attack, you should just walk home without me!  
Darth Venomisci generated a random number between 1 and 99 ... 36!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:08 am
You're still there! Excellent! I convince you that I have also hiiiiiiiiiiisssssssk had too much to drink and am incapable of driving the speeder home safely. I convince you to walk with me. Earlier in the day, I had dug a deep hole along the chosen path. As we pass hiiiiiiiiisssssk by the hole, I stumble into you!  

Darth Venomisci
Crew

Darth Venomisci generated a random number between 1 and 99 ... 14!

Darth Venomisci
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:11 am
You fall into the hole and break your ankle. I convince your alcohol-laden mind hiiiiiiiiiiissssssk that if I add more dirt to the hole, it will make the hole smaller and you can merely step out of the hiiiiiiiiiissssssk hole when it is high enough. Try not to fall asleep! When I have finished, I will return to the tavern in a worried state and ask the hiiiiiiiiissssssk other patrons if you'd ever come back! Enjoy your dirt nap!  
FFVII Vincent V generated a random number between 1 and 99 ... 65!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:57 am
Darth Venomisci
Terrible! Simply hiiiiiiiissssssk terrible! Not a single blocked attack at all! Perhaps I'll give you a five-part perfect murder hiiiiiiiiisssssssk scenario to see if you can keep from being buried alive! First, I will take you to a local tavern and begin filling your blood with intoxicating chemicals!

well ok, but we could be here awhile.  

FFVII Vincent V

FFVII Vincent V generated a random number between 1 and 99 ... 88!

FFVII Vincent V

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:59 am
keepin' my mouth shut and not ranting like a lunatic.  
FFVII Vincent V generated a random number between 1 and 99 ... 42!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:01 am
an 88! I needed that in gir's game for the Chucky doll!  

FFVII Vincent V

FFVII Vincent V generated a random number between 1 and 99 ... 97!

FFVII Vincent V

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:02 am
I sneak back into the tavern by the kitchen door and hide in the men's room.  
FFVII Vincent V generated a random number between 1 and 99 ... 68!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:05 am
While Venomisci is out front looking for me, I sneak out again through the back door and take the short cut home, leaving him standing in the parking lot.  

FFVII Vincent V

Artaesan generated a random number between 1 and 99 ... 17!

Artaesan

Invisible Visionary

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:19 am

Ill have a rum and coke please.
User Image  
Artaesan generated a random number between 1 and 99 ... 49!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:27 am
To help build an alibi with the plentiful hiiiiiiiiissssssssk witnesses in the tavern, I will begin telling you about the rumors and gossip an enemy has hiiiiiiiiiissssssk begun spreading about you. To block this attack, you must attempt to not scream out your vengeful plans against this person!

Welcome to the nightmare in my head,
Say hello to something scary,
The monster under your bed,
Just give in and you won’t be sorry,
Welcome to my other side,
Hello it’s Mz. Hyde!
User ImageUser Image  

Artaesan

Invisible Visionary

Artaesan generated a random number between 1 and 99 ... 6!

Artaesan

Invisible Visionary

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:34 am
Darth Venomisci
As you storm from the tavern, bent on vengeance, I stay around for a short while hiiiiiiiiiisssssssk to pay the tab and apologize to all of the other patrons, giving you time to hiiiiiiiiiiisssssssk stew in your fury as you wait outside. To block this attack, you should just walk home without me!

Oh, I want to go home
I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago
and it went right to my head
User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
Artaesan generated a random number between 1 and 99 ... 28!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:49 am
You're still there! Excellent! I convince you that I have also hiiiiiiiiiiisssssssk had too much to drink and am incapable of driving the speeder home safely. I convince you to walk with me. Earlier in the day, I had dug a deep hole along the chosen path. As we pass hiiiiiiiiisssssk by the hole, I stumble into you!

The Scotsman

Ring ding diddle diddle i de o
Ring di diddle i o
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Artaesan

Invisible Visionary

Artaesan generated a random number between 1 and 99 ... 97!

Artaesan

Invisible Visionary

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:57 am
You fall into the hole and break your ankle. I convince your alcohol-laden mind hiiiiiiiiiiissssssk that if I add more dirt to the hole, it will make the hole smaller and you can merely step out of the hiiiiiiiiiissssssk hole when it is high enough. Try not to fall asleep! When I have finished, I will return to the tavern in a worried state and ask the hiiiiiiiiissssssk other patrons if you'd ever come back! Enjoy your dirt nap!

You've got to go and dig those holes,
with broken hands and whithered soles,
emancipated from all you know,
you've got to go and dig those holes
Dig it uh oh oh,
Dig it
Dig it uh oh oh,
Dig it uh oh oh,
Dig it
Dig it uh oh oh
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
Temple Training Center (monthly games)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 2320 2321 2322 2323 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games