Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Voxxx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:28 pm
We'll get a buncha angry sistas and some blowtorches and get mid-evil on their @ss3s.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:41 pm
we can do what we like, and we will, but let's face it--they'll be ripped to bloody shreds by the time we get there. ^^  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:58 pm
wink No offense Cap'n, But I think I will beat you to 'em.
And well.. I guess I can just take my mule account back from Alec.
Since well.. he doesnt seem to use it if at all..

And if I get banned at all.. tis only 6 months.
Could be worse.. could be permenant.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:01 pm
Hey, now. No backsies. He's here in theory.  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:04 pm
In theory then.

Well its been a long weekend. But all my homework is complete..
All my tests studied for.. Even a few Tornado stories to be shared.

But I cannot get up at 1 o'clock tomorrow like the past 4 days.
So I am off. I bid thee all farwell, and hope I return tomorrow.

Unless of course my account is banned.. -grumbles-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:08 pm
Theoretically, if you wanna be here nothing can stop you. ^^ Just like, theoretically, dinasaurs existed, humans suck, and Alec's here. Theories are important to life in general you know.  

KirbyVictorious

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:28 pm
Yeah, like theorectically, I'm not hungry.

But then again, who likes theories? *Goes to find food*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:29 pm
Lemmy: Hypothetically, I'd give my left arm to see you naked. *tears off left arm*
Sylvia: That's ok. Hypothetically, I don't exist. *poof*
Lemmy: (Hypothetical) NOOOOOO!!!!!

Randomness. I apologize. xd  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:44 pm
ftw?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:56 pm
Hi!
I'm Werewolf-Blood 666 (I don't give my name out online so just call me by my username, or Wolf. Either, I don't mine ^^ )

I love writing. I'm currently working on a novel right now and I have been working on it for 2 months now. I think I started in May after ditching one of my best series. (Sorry series!) I love to read. I read one book after another and get really bad headaches form reading 3 books in 2 weeks! lol! I like to write poems, not really songs, but I think maybe some of the things I write for poems could actually be songs. But, I don't know. That's for other people to decide not me. People like Chad Kroeger <333
I love Nickelback (I don't think that would really matter here, though ^^) The story I'm writing now actually takes place of where Nickelback are from and where they're living now, but it's not about them, so...
I like homework. Some not too, too much. Yeah, I'm a nerd. I'm also a computer geek and most stories I write are typed in Microsoft Word and earn a special place on my desktop.
So... that's some stuff at me!
Enjoy me here!
whee (pweeze)  

Wasteland-xx

Feline Werewolf

5,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:11 pm
Hiya! I'm Reese, but you can call me Supreme Ruler of Worlds. twisted

Can't wait to read your stuff!

*Hits self over and over 'til I type up my chapters*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:43 pm
Werewolf-Blood666
Hi!
I'm Werewolf-Blood 666 (I don't give my name out online so just call me by my username, or Wolf. Either, I don't mine ^^ )

I love writing. I'm currently working on a novel right now and I have been working on it for 2 months now. I think I started in May after ditching one of my best series. (Sorry series!) I love to read. I read one book after another and get really bad headaches form reading 3 books in 2 weeks! lol! I like to write poems, not really songs, but I think maybe some of the things I write for poems could actually be songs. But, I don't know. That's for other people to decide not me. People like Chad Kroeger <333
I love Nickelback (I don't think that would really matter here, though ^^) The story I'm writing now actually takes place of where Nickelback are from and where they're living now, but it's not about them, so...
I like homework. Some not too, too much. Yeah, I'm a nerd. I'm also a computer geek and most stories I write are typed in Microsoft Word and earn a special place on my desktop.
So... that's some stuff at me!
Enjoy me here!
whee (pweeze)

-wistle- that flowed quickly.

Anyways It's a pleasure -Dramatic Bow-

[Being a nerd offers more fun and passion than most life styles. Kudos!] [Nerds are awsome, by the way.]  

NovaKing

Voxxx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:31 pm
Heeeey, Wolf. I'm Voxxx. Lovely to make your acquaintance.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:21 pm
Okay, I will admit it right now. I am the biggest nerd here. When I get angry.. I must do AP Chemistry to calm down. And I love it. I love school. And love my classes.

Anyways, My name is Tak and I am the Vice Captain. Been here since the beginning and love this place with all my heart.

Currently I am conditioning for Cross Country.. and Powderpuff Football at the same time. That is.. 2 hours after school of just long distance running for CC and the 3 hours of football practice (scrimmaging, passing tackling blocking you name it) and I am tired.. It rained durring football so I was soaked but it was amazingly fun.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:29 pm
Um, I hate school and all the people in it. Except Chi and the posse, that is. heart

But reading is my new crack. (I blame you and Alec, Tak. xd Filthy crackheads you are.) Along with apple juice, peanut butter, sweet things, Legend of Zelda, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and Italian food. Just general Italian things, pretty much. wink

I lack the social skills and motivation to do anything much but read and write. And I know social skills have nothing to do with, say, Powderpuff--my favorite sport! Go Tak!--they really do, because people that suck are on the team. Now, if it was me, and MY people--fun~

Aaaaanyway.

I'm Kirby the mod. I randomly take over now and then. Keep a pink shirt in your inventory and you'll be all right. I also am writing a novel, Ametris--and everyone says it's the most amazing thing evah. heart Okay, exaggerating...but Reese said so! And honest-Chi said it was awesome. ^^

Gaaah. Rambling like an idiot is a curse of mine. X.x  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games