Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyr525

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:49 pm
YES! OMFG, YES! I got an Action Replay software for my DS today, and now I can play as Barry with Inf. Magnum Ammo and his magnum in either storyline! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:41 am
Currently playing RE biggrin S and I saw somethings I never saw before. Like Wesker being killed by a chimera. And the voice acting is so funny. xd I'm going to buy RE director's cut to add to my collection when the bus/subway strike'll be over.  

La Duchesse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:54 am
La Duchesse
Currently playing RE biggrin S and I saw somethings I never saw before. Like Wesker being killed by a chimera. And the voice acting is so funny. xd I'm going to buy RE director's cut to add to my collection when the bus/subway strike'll be over.
You actually see him being killed? Cause when I played DC I found him dead, but I never saw him die... How'd you do it?  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:13 pm
Vankala
Uenna
Vankala
Uenna
Vankala
Dude...now I want one! XD

Oh, I've seen ReAnimator.....very disturbing indeed. gonk
It made me go eww. xD; Then my friend was like "LET'S WATCH THE BRIDE OF THE REANIMATOR!" and I just kind of cried.. sweatdrop
I loved the daddy zombie though. 3nodding He was quite awesome.

Lol, I would've ran away yelling "NOOOO!!" ... sweatdrop
I will watch it. Along with Beyond ReAnimator, but I need at least a week apart from each. sweatdrop Thankfully my friend understood, because she was quite sickened by it too. But her mom pur the Bride on for background noise so we ran away. xD;

Well, let's just hope those aren't as disturbing as the first one. sweatdrop
Well, I watched like, 5 minutes of it.. it didn't seem to be, but you can't judge much on just 5 minutes.
But to me, it looked like it was made on old film or something.. I don't know.  

Uenna

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:53 am
Biohazard EXTREME
La Duchesse
You actually see him being killed? Cause when I played DC I found him dead, but I never saw him die... How'd you do it?
Oh no, he was already dead, my mistake. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:08 am
Darn, I thought I'd have something new to see... Yeah that's what, I'm guessing, S.D. Perry based her "Wesker Getting Killed by 'Mesh Monkeys" came from in the novel. Trust me, you won't find him there in the REmake.  

Biohazard EXTREME

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:31 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Darn, I thought I'd have something new to see... Yeah that's what, I'm guessing, S.D. Perry based her "Wesker Getting Killed by 'Mesh Monkeys" came from in the novel. Trust me, you won't find him there in the REmake.
I know, I've checked before and I never saw him. I guess he fled away since he activated the auto-destruction switch. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:08 am
Speaking of which: How'd everyone care for the novelizations? I personally liked them for the most part, a few discrepancies that I didn't much care for, but other than that, pretty damned good.

(Oh, BTW, running through the RE biggrin S Game as Wesker is fun too. biggrin ))  

Tyr525

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:18 am
Tyr525
Speaking of which: How'd everyone care for the novelizations? I personally liked them for the most part, a few discrepancies that I didn't much care for, but other than that, pretty damned good.

(Oh, BTW, running through the RE biggrin S Game as Wesker is fun too. biggrin ))

The books are good, not cannon of course but it doesn't matter.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:22 pm
La Duchesse
I know, I've checked before and I never saw him. I guess he fled away since he activated the auto-destruction switch. biggrin

Actually, I have a different theory about that. Archives never specifies that Wesker set it off.
So here's my theory:

Jill knocks out Tyrant. Wesker flees. Meanwhile, since Chris never confronted Wesker or any of that... Let's just say he got imprisoned after he got into the lab, either way it's irrelevant... But Rebecca... In Chris' scenario, it was her idea to blow up the place... So, she acts independently. While Wesker flees, Rebecca sets up the self destruct system. Jill and Barry, on their way out, assume that it was Wesker who did it.
Jill frees Chris, they get to the elevator, Rebecca joins them. Whoever goes upstairs sets up the flare, then the Tyrant attacks and events take their natural course.

So, then, Wesker flees, thinking he'll come back to ge the Tyrant and all that, and unfortunately for him, they blow the place up. So that's why he has such a grudge against the S.T.A.R.S.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Uenna

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:26 pm
Tyr525

I liked them a lot. 3nodding City of the Dead and Underworld are my favourites. I like how S.D. threw in her own characters, yet.. I don't hate them? I don't know why..  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:01 pm
I should be in LA right now.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:06 am
I thought this was quite amusing:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:12 am
That is pretty funny. xD  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Vankala

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:51 am
Lol, yea i just saw that. I love the Ctrl+Alt+Del comics!! 3nodding VG Cats, too. xd  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games