Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Aro97

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:41 am
hunters ember clone sees keven"hey student over herewhats your name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:03 pm
Kevin looked up at them. "I'm Kevin Kinto a genin." Although he was genin, he was certain he'd be much strongert then any of the others here.  

kevin522

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:06 pm
Mizu turned to look at her brother ''hey bro what brings you here?....o yea by the way Kazuo said that he will help us out...fine with you right?'' Mizu said smiling again  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:47 pm
User Image ///°/// K A Z U O ///°///
"The power of my crystals is shown through my strength."
Chunin of Cloud

(TEXT HERE)

User Image
"My eye represents the color of my crystals..."
User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:49 pm
(.....)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:52 pm
(watz wrong)  

Rockgirl809

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:55 pm
(oh nothing have fun in your fight ^^)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:59 pm
(your going srent u but instead ur going to fight us meaning me)  

Rockgirl809

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:22 pm
(I'M SO CONFUSED! NO ONE WILL TELL ME ANYTHING!)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:59 pm
/// Brile ~~~/

Brile was about to reply to the boy but then he got a strange feeling inside a familiar one. The feeling felt like when he fought against Rahenno in his 4 tails form a couple years back, but this time it was 10 times stronger. Brile could no longer bare the feeling, so he went to the place in which he felt this monstrosity coming from.

brileone

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:13 pm
Phi walks into the classroom. His was unheard by all and was also invisible so no one could see him. He went behide Brile and stuck an kunai on his forehead. He bent over and wisper to his ear. "Don't say anything to any of the people here but me, now tell me. Where is Pryo? And make sure your quiet. Don't move either or I will be force to stick this into your head. You have 10 second." The cape that Phi is wearing hides all charka sences s no one would notice anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:21 pm
/// Brile ~~~/

Brile sighed as the person pressed a kunai against his headband protector, and for the first in his life this forehead protector actually served a purpose. Brile then answered. "i dont know anyone named pyro" Brile said plainly waiting to see what the floating and talking kunai would do next, but of course Brile knew that someone was behind him. And with that Brile switched places with a shadow clone to entertain this person while he continued to this familiar feeling which he was going towards.

brileone

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:27 pm
Naruto728
(I'M SO CONFUSED! NO ONE WILL TELL ME ANYTHING!)

(wow ill tell you im pm's)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:19 pm
brileone
/// Brile ~~~/

Brile sighed as the person pressed a kunai against his headband protector, and for the first in his life this forehead protector actually served a purpose. Brile then answered. "i dont know anyone named pyro" Brile said plainly waiting to see what the floating and talking kunai would do next, but of course Brile knew that someone was behind him. And with that Brile switched places with a shadow clone to entertain this person while he continued to this familiar feeling which he was going towards.

(My kunai invisible too... ANd I meant Pyrohasu Dushin, he in my hit list (Dont meta game))

Phi walk over to the door and waved to Brile with his face facing towards the door, even those he was invisible. He spun his kunai and mark the door a sign of his assassin mark. He then walk off to look for someone who really knows Pryo.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

xPhi-Phix

brileone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:24 pm
((sorry i still dont know that pyro lol))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games