Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:22 pm
Melian
I didn't even notice the Earengil thing until it was pointed out. No one ******** reads my posts any other time. xp

Annd.. my 3000th post on Gaia is spent trying to kiss Falathrim's a**. Yay, I'm so proud.

I read your posts... sad

Happy 3000th?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:22 pm
The Saviour realizes that free speech is good, and thus allows it. I, as High Priest, did utter those vulgarities to more clearly prove the Saviour's point of view. Would you not agree?

Now, compare our Saviour to the High Queen of the cult that opposes us. She rules through fear. She would not permit free speech, as our Saviour does.

Mandatory Typo: EARDIL IS OUR SAVIOUR!

EDIT: Yay! Her 3000th post is one that kisses my a**!

...yay?  

Falathrim

zylaxidia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:23 pm
Falathrim is merely one who has worked hard to achieve high ranking under Earendil our lord. If any of the rest of us were to do so, we could. We are not following Falathrim (though he leads us and instructs us in the light of the star of hope), we are following Earendil!
We do not seek to rule! We seek to spread the WORD!
CAN I HEAR AN AMEN!?!
HALLELUJAH to Earendil!  
We don't actually have a High Queen though, it was just suggested. So hah.  

Zurgi

Melian

Falathrim
The Saviour realizes that free speech is good, and thus allows it. I, as High Priest, did utter those vulgarities to more clearly prove the Saviour's point of view. Would you not agree?

Now, compare our Saviour to the High Queen of the cult that opposes us. She rules through fear. She would not permit free speech, as our Saviour does.

xp

We don't have a Queen.  
Falathrim

You sound like Harry S. Truman. xd  

Khorkalba

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:24 pm
Falathrim

Actually our Queen (Whom is yet undecided) would allow us to do anything 3nodding She herself had become drunk and accidentally turned Longbow into a frog xp

EDIT: WHEN she becomes the queen she'll become a drunk sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:25 pm
SYFFER
Falathrim

Actually our Queen (Whom is yet undecided) would allow us to do anything 3nodding She herself had become drunk and accidentally turned Longbow into a frog xp

gonk That's not nice...  

Khorkalba

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:27 pm
Longbow UK
SYFFER
Falathrim

gonk That's not nice...

It must have gotten better... xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:27 pm
Longbow UK
SYFFER
Falathrim

gonk That's not nice...
Don't worry! She turned you back 3nodding Good times Gooood times whee  

SYFFER

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:29 pm
So, one of you says you have a drunk for a queen, others is yet to hear of this queen.

I sense much divisiveness amongst your ranks. I should note that we of the Church do nut suffer from this malady...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:31 pm
You heathens are all nuts. Definately in the wrong religion! 3nodding

You should join us! Joooooin uuuuuus!

All hail Earendil!  

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

SYFFER

Falathrim
So, one of you says you have a drunk for a queen, others is yet to hear of this queen.

I sense much divisiveness amongst your ranks. I should note that we of the Church do nut suffer from this malady...
We must come forth and reveal the truth. We DO have a Queen. We kept her secret to delude you. She shall reveal herself in due time.  
0,o I'm gone for 10 minutes and here you guys are cussing like a bunch of sailors. Naught boys and girls. Very ******** naughty.  

Elainya

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:32 pm
Glorfirith Annun
You heathens are all nuts. Definately in the wrong religion! 3nodding

You should join us! Joooooin uuuuuus!

All hail Earendil!

I like being insane o.o Why would I join the "normal" people and your "normal" ways with your "sanity". What fun is that going to give me? Having to follow a religion with strict rules telling me who to worship. Why, it reeks of...of...ESTABLISHMENT! *flees*  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games