Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Who's your secret crush? Officially a lucky thread. xD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long you think this will last?
  Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever
  Pu actually typed that whole thing instead of copying and pasting...
  *Insert nerd voice here* Come on guys. Lets be realistic [/nerdvoice]
  IM A FLYING PURPLE PINK MONSTER FOOL OF TOES
  Wtf? Option.
View Results

Red Toxic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:01 am
wingcastle
my crush eventually turn into my boyfriend... so np there. it was my first crush too... but then i sort of give up on him and go for another guy. then somehow we go together... it's a mutual relationship. not too deep. i guess becasue he never say anything about it. so it's a free free, not much commitment one. oh, btw it's long-distanced... ^^;;

Congrats. I hope it goes well.

@Pu; Apply that to my current situation that you know of and you'll get what I'm going through.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:02 am
Red Toxic
wingcastle
my crush eventually turn into my boyfriend... so np there. it was my first crush too... but then i sort of give up on him and go for another guy. then somehow we go together... it's a mutual relationship. not too deep. i guess becasue he never say anything about it. so it's a free free, not much commitment one. oh, btw it's long-distanced... ^^;;

@Pu; Apply that to my current situation that you know of and you'll get what I'm going through.
Ooooh awww. sad  

l0st-angelic-demon

Red Toxic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:06 am
Pu Pu`
Red Toxic
wingcastle

Ooooh awww. sad

Aw is an understatement.
Believe me.

Well, unless karma rewards me with an exact replica of Kenny, except one that lives where I am, and even likes online relationships, I'm not going to be happy for awhile.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:09 am
Red Toxic
Pu Pu`
Red Toxic
wingcastle

Ooooh awww. sad

Aw is an understatement.
Believe me.

Well, unless karma rewards me with an exact replica of Kenny, except one that lives where I am, and even likes online relationships, I'm not going to be happy for awhile.

I'm sure you'll find one. <3  

l0st-angelic-demon

Red Toxic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:14 am
Pu Pu`
Red Toxic
Pu Pu`
Red Toxic
wingcastle

Ooooh awww. sad

Aw is an understatement.
Believe me.

I'm sure you'll find one. <3

I hope.

God, I'm such a girl.
-shufflesoff,sniffling-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:15 am
Red Toxic
you guys should make sure they like online relationships. if not, you're pretty much screwed. and you wouldn't want to get stuck in that situation.

User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

>__________>"

User Image
Thrusts: 13,27o

Lady Pelvic

l0st-angelic-demon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:21 am
Red Toxic

I hope.

God, I'm such a girl.
-shufflesoff,sniffling-

Awww. *Huggles the toxic* <33  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:18 am
Loving the pic of Kib :]]  

Tangled`

Licensed

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:52 am
Tangled`
Loving the pic of Kib :]]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Thank yew. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:04 am
-reviverevive-  

Red Toxic

KibaB

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:10 am
User ImageThey call me...User Image
--Doll falls onto floor--
User Image Count Kiba... User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.YAYAYAAY!!

-steals kiba doll-

And how are you today, Kiba? :3

Licensed

KibaB

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:16 am
User ImageThey call me...User Image
Okies. Trying the links for a giftbox.

--Ish stolen--
User Image Count Kiba... User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:19 am
I've never had a crush on gaia...
i had one in real life on my best friend (who was a boy) when i was like 7 but my mum told her friend and she told him! it was SO embarrassing...
i don't really get crushes anymore...  

Angel Bixxa

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Licensed

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fuuu~

-plays with Kiba doll-

I luffles you~ <3

-huggles-

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games