Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Cobalt

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:20 pm
Gash, who else from the Elementa Guild do you still talk to? I lost contact with everybody since I left Gaia for about three years.

*is pounced on and poked* @___@;; *twitches*

So yeah, I'm at the parents' house for a week for the holidays, and so I's got computer access, yo. XD And the house smells like christmas tree, mmm. :3 Anybody else love that smell?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:46 pm
~walks in~ I think I'm dressed for the wrong holiday...  

Dark_Poet_Asche

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:48 pm
I would, but we usually use plastic trees.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:50 pm
Well other than Reis and Jareth I do still talk to Moo Sama acutally I messaged her the other day. I wonder If I should try to talk to Reis and get the guild a little bit up and running?

I love the pine smell of christmas trees, its the finding a place to throw away a dead pine tree i dont like other that its a lovely traditional christmas holiday.  

Gash Rain

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:13 am
Ah, the spongebob movie. Such a great study in concentrated silliness.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:34 am
I prefer the South Park movie for laughs.  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:44 am
I vote gay Spongebob heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:07 am
*finished caroling and orphan-helping on Gaia* It took a while, but the golden heart and stash of Christmas items for next years selling were worth it.

Everybody has MPD, OCD, and ADD to some extent.

Plastic trees here!  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:21 pm
My mom is insane about Christmas. We have high ceilings so we always get a tree that is at least 8feet tall. And I learn some new four letter words as my dad fights to get it to stand up in our stand from (swear to god) 1960. We have this really pathetic and decrepit one-eyed angel that sits on top surveying the room through one painted eyelid. My mom also collect kitchy xmas crap, so we've got a million weird ornaments (although this year we got some new hand blown glass ones that mean we can ditch some of the 14 year old clay-bake ones that melt when you touch them!) and random wreaths. Then my cat's like to climb the tree which is always fun as they like to knock off some of the more fragile ornaments! WHooT. But it's all good. cept for the part where I'm vegetarian and my mom always does this massive (we're talking like 2.5 feet long) pork roast for the family, and it takes DAYS to thaw so there's this massive piece of dead bleeding pig that sits on the counter for the week beforehand.

speaking of holidays, cookies, and clay-bake ornaments: Apparently my parents used to have "dirty cookie parties" where you don't use cookie cutters but form dough into...er...anatomical shapes. What's scary is they invited my friends and I to have one this year.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:46 pm
EKA, would you like to switch families? Your family sounds really cool.  

Gale OverDrive

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:26 pm
You might want to hold off judgment till you see them in action>.< My extended family is incredibly conservative and as you might have guessed, both my parents are essentially whoopies (aging hippies) it's great. At thanksgiving we had a rather heated "What Bush Did Wrong" discussion with my family at one side against all my aunts and uncles. But my close family is pretty awesome. We watched Across the Universe yesterday and apparently my mom was at the protest where Lucy gets stuck in the phone booth with the dogs outside.*is proud*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:09 pm
Electric Kool-Aid
speaking of holidays, cookies, and clay-bake ornaments: Apparently my parents used to have "dirty cookie parties" where you don't use cookie cutters but form dough into...er...anatomical shapes. What's scary is they invited my friends and I to have one this year.

Where's this party at? Sounds like a load of fun! cool  

Tanakietsu

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:32 pm
Okay, so I've created an RP, "The Twilight Flower." I have yet to have any applicants, though I'm sure it doesn't help that I haven't posted my own character's profile. sweatdrop

I oughta get to it, huh?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:10 pm
That, and that fact that it's a very skeletal RP. I see nothing in the short storyline that catches my eye, nothing about the RP itself that is interesting. Maybe a longer and more detailed storyline would help?

Sorry if it sounds harsh, but I'm just trying to give constructive criticism. If you need help though, I'd be willing to offer my services.

scream Yoder! You needa post dammit! whee  

Gale OverDrive

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:07 pm
You know you have a memory problem when you remind yourself, a couple days after reuniting with your family, that your family is nonsmoking. sweatdrop  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games