Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Battle System Arena Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Battle Arena Guild
Gaia Battle: the latest news UPDATED 10/23/08 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[-_Adrien_-]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:27 pm
I agree with Stalus; Handguns, Red9s, Punishers, Blacktails, Matildas, Shotguns, Riot Guns, Strikers, Bolt-Action Rifles, Semi-Auto-Rifles, Broken Butterflies, Killer7s, HandCannons, Chicago Typewriters, Rocket Launchers, Infinite Launchers, TMPs, Steyr AUGs, FAMAS, AK-47s, AK-74s, AK-101s, AK-108s, FN2000s, M4A1s, M16s, G36s, Mine Launchers, AN-94 Akabans, Galils... All would be welcome in this game! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:47 am
Tookie_Mookie
I completely love the Zen Garden! heart

And I'm happy that theres gonna be just regular animals hanging around, and that the monsters will be effected by the time of day. Add ons like that just keeps making it get better and better.
biggrin
Me too. It looks beautiful.  

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Euroption

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:26 pm
when you kill a monster, do you get clothes that you can wear outside of the MMO? i got confused on that XP  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:19 pm
Brasten
The animation example blew my mind. burning_eyes

Same here. I wonder... are they going to actually make an animation for your hands? I only wonder because the avatar had his hands tied....  

D000M

Kolobos_Rayne
Crew

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:13 am
D000M
Brasten

Same here. I wonder... are they going to actually make an animation for your hands? I only wonder because the avatar had his hands tied....

Well it seems that we won't be useing our hands to carry out the actual actions of the Rings. From that animation you see that the Mantis Ring summoned a katana that swong its self around, while Qixter's avatar moved around a just bit.

I think thats how all the Rings are going to work.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:52 pm
Kolobos_Rayne
D000M
Brasten

Well it seems that we won't be useing our hands to carry out the actual actions of the Rings. From that animation you see that the Mantis Ring summoned a katana that swong its self around, while Qixter's avatar moved around a just bit.

Yeah, you're probably right. The animation still looks cool though; a lot better than I was expecting.

By the way, your avatar looks totally bad-assed and prepped for war. The rainbows kind of throw me off, though.... xd  

D000M

Lord Fates

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:49 pm
For an animation that has to work for billions of different look combinations the Mantis Ring does look incredible. If they are all of that quality I will have a lot of fun with the GBS.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:15 am
D000M
Kolobos_Rayne
D000M
Brasten

Yeah, you're probably right. The animation still looks cool though; a lot better than I was expecting.

By the way, your avatar looks totally bad-assed and prepped for war. The rainbows kind of throw me off, though.... xd
It defininetly exceeded my expectaions. heart

Thanks. The rainbows are just for fun. whee  

Kolobos_Rayne
Crew

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:22 pm
I wonder what other themes they plan to include in the worlds.

There's a farm, a mountain range, Feudal Japan...

It would be cool if they covered space ...the final frontier and have guns be available and have it be all futuristic.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:30 pm
I'm happy with just Japan.

It's also possibley they'd do an underwater map. I hope to see some elementalist-y type monsters and areas too.  

Hitori Oni

8,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Mark Twain 100

calamity angel 4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:07 am
hey when i want to know the latest data on the battle system mainly concerning th gameplay i go to this thread Battle system comic guide  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:59 pm
I greatly respect Iceketch's speculative and fact based comic work. The illustrated guides have made many points clearer for people who have an allergic reaction to reading an analyzing text.

Then again even his thread can't really get info faster or better then what's contained in the official announcements.  

Brasten
Crew

Aged Informer

Johny Front

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:22 am
Agreed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:16 pm
I saw a tidbit from Qixter's journal indicating that next update will involve jungles and beaches.

I wonder what kinds of little creatures they'll have out there.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:48 pm
PixelMuse
I saw a tidbit from Qixter's journal indicating that next update will involve jungles and beaches.

I wonder what kinds of little creatures they'll have out there.
Monkeys that fling their crap at you? xd  
The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces