Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
The Weather. Weird? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Coins?
  YES!
  Only if I can take off the gold and eat the chocolate inside =3
View Results

PuppyToast

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:53 pm
Chanassa
Its pretty normal in Southern Florida.
Rain, Rain..and more Rain.
But oddly no Hurricanes yet D:

Same here D:

Cubone User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:58 pm
Nope, it's pretty much been acting like summer here in Colorado. Some days it's hot and yucky, other days it's cloudy and mild. And then there's the days where it storms. All considered normal here.  

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

AWoLShadows

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:13 pm
Moonlight_Bella
It has been weird.

But as I say, in Ohio, the weather is always MESSED UP. x3

haha, I live on the boreder of Ohio in West Virgina..so your in my general area. I know how it is in that case you are seeing what I see.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:08 pm
It's pretty on track this year, actually! Super hot here in NY. ]: I took a night swim in my pool. I should've gone earlier, but I like night swims better.  

Bag3l in a Box

Hottiebrat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Help me get my penguinsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I live in Michigan where the weather is always weird, but yeah it's been a pretty hot summer... Like today it got up to 95 which rarely happens but it's been in the 90's a lot this summer. We've had some really cold days to...
Pretty Please User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:13 am
I live in Michigan and the weather has gotten pretty screwed up over the years.
Winter seems to come later and later every year.
I remember when I was little and it used to start snowing in December and stop in February or March.
This year, it started snowing in March.
And it stopped snowing in MAY.
stare

And every year summer just seems to get hotter and hotter.
And I HATE super hot weather.
scream

I think that all the funkiness in weather is probably caused by global warming.

xo_talya_xo

Kuromaus

Cheery Cat

12,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:18 am
It keeps on flooding over here. I actually had to walk over a mile from a parking lot to where my horses live so I could feed them and make sure they were fine. The water was practically up to my waist!!! DX A lot of people were parking in parking lots and walking really. I love it when it floods, but not that bad! Especially when a nearby lake flooded over. DX

It rained today, too, but not enough to flood over here. Even so, there's an inch or two of water at the back of my house where it always floods. DX  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:27 am
AWoLShadows
Vintaged
Well I live in England and we haven't seen the summer sunshine until pretty much...today actually.

All my friends have a foot up to their knees in flood water for the past month.

You think you've got it bad?

I never recall saying I had it bad -.-

However, thank you for your imput regardless.

I detest the bored face. If you don't want to know you need not reply really!  

Cherry Choo

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:17 am
In Oklahoma land, it iced for about a week, then it melted and was super sunny and felt like summer. Then it froze again. :/ Then it rained a whole lot. Now it`s super warm again.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:18 am
well where I live it's just been so hot
like sweating hot...ugh I hate sweating
gonk  

Aoi-Tsuki_Yuki

Lady Dionish

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:30 am
AWoLShadows
Example: During the January - Mach/April months where I live, one day it would snow, then three days later it would feel like summer.

Also, this summer has been unusually hot and on some days rather cold.
This is all just weird and confusing. I'm sure there are many reasons people could think of for this, I myself have a few that I will keep to myself for now.
We've had exactly that here. Do you by chance live in the Midwest USA?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:06 pm
In Britain, the weather has been awful!
People have actually drowned because the flood water is so high!

I was meant to be going on a family holiday to Wales with my family the weekend the floods came... well, all the country roads were flooded, our motorway was closed because the water actually swept the tarmac away, and in the end, after narrowly escaping the motorway that was later at a standstill for 16 hours, we got home, our holiday cancelled.

And, now it's all hot and sunny!

Weird, eh?

heart

Resting Bitchface

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:11 pm
    Yeah. Britain has had it bad. It's cause the pressure is in the wrong place or something. I watched a report on it :3

The place I work at got slightly flooded, and loads of roads near me were closed. The train lines around here were also closed. In one place (Gloustershire) was completely drowned, several places lost running water and electricity. So everyone had to go buy bottled water. We had one bottle on the shelf when I went into work.

The past few days have been sunny, though today there was this random cloud, which is still floating above us, and it started chucking it down. O.o

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:14 pm
It suddenly rained last night when it was 75 degrees.... then again oregon IS weird!  

usagibunnyofthemoon

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:08 pm
AWoLShadows
Moonlight_Bella
It has been weird.

But as I say, in Ohio, the weather is always MESSED UP. x3

haha, I live on the boreder of Ohio in West Virgina..so your in my general area. I know how it is in that case you are seeing what I see.

3nodding Yurp.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces