Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Children Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi7su

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:38 pm
The only way ill have kids if i have a major personality change in my life, cause at this point i hate them and they hate me.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:38 pm
I only want one, but after I'm really settled down with a nice job, have a nice home and am ready lol.

But that kid is going to turn out to be the most mature, with good manners and non-bad child there is xD. I can't stand kids who run around like they had 10 bags of sugar. Like my Dad's Fiance's son gonk He's probibly the worst kid anyone would want lol.

But I think the right age is about 25-ish. And I agree with alot of you, the generations are just getting a tad worse. I see it with my sister and there is a 3 year diffrence between us.

So thats what scares me..that I'll bring up the child wrong and he/she will turn out to be the worse human being ever D:

But I don't think I'd want to adopt. I have nothing wrong with it I feel bad for the kids..but..I just don't know o.o;

Chanassa

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:33 pm
Oh I want lots of Chris's children! ♥ ♥ n.n  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:38 pm
If I did have children I would want to have been to college, have a hubby, a good job, and a house first. Then if I would be ready I would want them arounf 25-30-ish  

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

VIII-Axel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:38 pm
just don't die...that thing is muscular to surprised

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:12 pm
Between the click of the light...

User Image

I think I'd like a kid...someday. 3nodding

I agree with the people who say about 27-30-ish. I want to have finished college and have a husband and house first too. And as for the numbers...probably two close in age. xD

User Image...and

the start of the dream...

[Minako]

PuppyToast

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:13 pm
I hate Children ninja
I really do.

"Oh! the puppy is chewing on the gamecube controller cord! How cute."

Yea..My cord.

Meh >>; Thankfully someone fixed it. THANK YOU WILL Dx

But yea, I never want Children, because of the fact that pretty much everything they say, annoys me to no end, and that our society sucks Dx

But yea...Children love me..I hate it Dx I'm "The cool kid with the expensive toys and video games! Lets be friends as I break it all BD"

>>;; *shuts up now*

Cubone User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:24 pm
Well, I want kids. Mainly I want to be really hard on them.
(For example: I'm aiming to be a suregon when I'm older. And I want boys. If they ever have sex. The next morning they will wake up finding themselves with a testical missing. twisted )

I'm not afraid of enduring pain. I think a good age for having kids is 26-27. I definatly believe in kids after marriage. Which also means I believe in sex after marriage as well.

I will admitt I find little kids REALLY annoying but I think mine will be to afraid of me to try anything.

Oh, for the annoying kids thing. I was at my family picnic this Sunday. I was at the park that was near by with my cousins. This little 4-year old brat (from another picnic) kept coming behind me and shouted "MOVE!!". Me being the *ss I am glared down at her said "No." she ran away scared. rofl I'm not really good with kids, am I?

Muzzi23

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:42 pm
Muzzi23
(For example: I'm aiming to be a suregon when I'm older. And I want boys. If they ever have sex. The next morning they will wake up finding themselves with a testical missing. twisted )

I'm not afraid of enduring pain. I think a good age for having kids is 26-27. I definatly believe in kids after marriage. Which also means I believe in sex after marriage as well.

I will admitt I find little kids REALLY annoying but I think mine will be to afraid of me to try anything.

Oh, for the annoying kids thing. I was at my family picnic this Sunday. I was at the park that was near by with my cousins. This little 4-year old brat (from another picnic) kept coming behind me and shouted "MOVE!!". Me being the *ss I am glared down at her said "No." she ran away scared. rofl I'm not really good with kids, am I?

LOL @ the "want to have boys" thing xD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:52 pm
i like kids mrgreen  

kyle+krys

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:53 pm
I want to have kids before I hit my mid-twenties. I don't like the direction that society's been going in, but hopefully my kids will turn out okay. That's all a parent can really hope for, right?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:06 pm
Moonlight_Bella
Muzzi23

LOL @ the "want to have boys" thing xD

Yeah, well seeing as I've lived in a household with only sisters. Yeah, I want boys. stare blaugh Then most of the animals are female.

Muzzi23

AWoLShadows

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:37 pm
I like them.

Concidering their parents dont let them be little spoiled assholes -.-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:52 pm
I'd like to adopt when I'm ready. Birth... isn't my thing. I may change my mind, however, as I age.

And I hate spoiled, loud kids too, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to have any. Because kids don't stay kids forever, and when they grow older, you'll be glad they're there. :3

A lot of people think kids just are little brats their whole life. They age like anyone else, so saying "I hate kids so I don't want any" is not really an excuse.

Bag3l in a Box

Pattyard

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:00 am
Hi every one ,Please take some advice from some one who is older but not really wiser ..Wait to have kids may be age 25 ..I wish I waited I had my 1 & 2 child at age 13 My 3 child at 14 & 1/2 my 4 child at 21 and my 5 child at 25 ..So beleive me it is not easy having kids when you are young .I naver had a chance to go to school and I really wish I had.. crying So please no kids till your older...  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff