Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Spazzie, flashie, CARS! <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I say cars, you say:
  Girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money =/
  CARS >8D
  They're just there. To take me places..
View Results

Cherry Choo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:03 am
sa-mi-ra
Vintaged
sa-mi-ra
Public transportation ftw.

lol No learn to drive! Independence, freedom, no old people getting in the way all the time.

It's expensive.
And polluting and just bad.
+ cars are ugly
+ you rarely get stuck in a traffic jam on a bus/train.

It is expensive. But if you work it doesn't have to be. You're entitled to your opinion on cars being ugly. I just don't agree with it!

In England buses cause traffic jams...they're everywhere.

Trains are quick, but you still have to walk to your destination after the stop you're at.

Sometimes it's convenient, sometimes it isn't!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:24 am
My dream car that I`ll be able to afford is a mini cooper. . .

The one I`ll probably never get is a `69 GTO. :] Think the one from XXX with Vin Diesel, but without all the explosives. . . Well. . . Actually. . .

I`ll take the explosives, too.

My car that I drive currently :: `97 Honda Accord LX Edition, Burgundy with 182 ooo miles. It`s a stick. . . My left leg starts to hurt so bad in traffic.

Clutch in, clutch out, first gear, clutch in, coast, clutch out, first gear, clutch in, stop, etc. etc. etc. D<

My husband gets to cram himself into one of those Geek Squad Bugs, for work. It`s pretty sweet.

Hildr

Clever Goat

DGK_bella

Ruthless Raider

12,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:34 am
sa-mi-ra
Public transportation ftw.
Lol, the bus system in Memphis is called MATA. People at school who rode the bus called it the "MATA-lac", like "Cadillac".
Also, my Spanish teacher said he knew a Spanish woman who didn't want to ride the buses here because they were called "mata", mata means to kill in Spanish.

My dream car would be something small, gas efficient, and cheap. Right now, I don't have one, and don't see getting one in the near future.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:20 am
it's like watever xDD sweatdrop  

Aoi-Tsuki_Yuki

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:01 pm
Schoodle

The one I`ll probably never get is a `69 GTO. :] Think the one from XXX with Vin Diesel, but without all the explosives. . . Well. . . Actually. . .

My car that I drive currently :: `97 Honda Accord LX Edition, Burgundy with 182 ooo miles. It`s a stick. . . My left leg starts to hurt so bad in traffic.

Clutch in, clutch out, first gear, clutch in, coast, clutch out, first gear, clutch in, stop, etc. etc. etc. D<

My husband gets to cram himself into one of those Geek Squad Bugs, for work. It`s pretty sweet.

I luv them Geek Squad Buggiiiiess! n.n heart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:06 pm
Moonlight_Bella
Schoodle

I luv them Geek Squad Buggiiiiess! n.n heart
Those cars are cool  

Bikki Kobayashi II

KANKURO360

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:39 pm
this mine but its not even a drivable car yet and thats not me in the pic i found this on photobuckt http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa245/gold96/7118.jpg

What part of Nor doesn't like page stretches do you guys not understand!?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:42 pm
User Image

That's a hot [but page stretching... think you could simply link it please? sweatdrop ] car. 8D

I dunno what my dream car is. I'd just like a four-door, dvd-player car. xDD;; Ohh... or that one Lexus Hybrid, like my [rich] uncle has. It's so quiet. heart

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Call me Bag3l.

Want to be part of the Shemin' Brigade? Just ask me. I'll add you. 8D

Bag3l in a Box

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:30 pm
KANKURO360: O_O That car..is odd but cool'a'lookin'.

And yet it isn't drivable? XD What gives?!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:19 am
User Image

Fo' sho'  

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

WalkingEpidemic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:46 am
I'm not too much into cars, I already have one... but I usually go for something reliable and with good gas mileage...
♪♥♪

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:03 am
reignstar-72: I love buggies! I want a baby blue sparkly convertable one with a white leather interior and rims XD I've already planned out what it's going to look like, now if only it would happen.

I currently drive a 1990 Chevrolet Celebrity Eurosport Station Wagon -catches breath- I think it's about to break down on me though D: I love it so much. So much room, great steering.

I think I'm going to save money to fix up my brother's Datsun 240Z though. It's a cute little sports car. He said he would give it to me if I wanted. I just need to figure out how much it's going to cost to repair it - it runs, but it's not quite road ready.  

Lauz

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces