Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Do you have morals? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have morals?
  Yes.
  No.
View Results

KANKURO360

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:28 pm
1. If you came across a briefcase, stuffed with countless $50 notes, would you hand it over to the police, and possibly keep it if it's unclaimed, or keep it anyway? keep it

2. If you were eating a delicious treat that you had been looking forward to all day, then saw a starving child in the street, would you hand it over, or keep it for yourself? keep it

3. Your best friend's spouse, who you've fancied for ages, comes onto you. Would you return the attention, or tell him to back off and warn your best friend? warn your friend  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:40 pm
It just reminded me of a scene from Donnie Darko movie xd
anyways

1 - I would keep it, check if they are not marked, or whatever evil money comes from, wait a few days to see if something comes out on the news, like, someone stole a bank or something, if it's safe, i'll keep it to myself ninja If it's a bad kind off money... I'll try to find a way to spend it safely, or give it to the police

2 - I would buy the kid something healthy, if he's living on the streets he needs healthy food. This happened to me before, and that's what I did, the kid liked it anyway u.u

3 - I would so not return the attention. I don't fancy married people. And I would tell my best friend about it.  

Dictator STD

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:56 pm
1. I'd keep it, just because my family needs monays.

2. I'd feed the little kid! I don't need some damn candy as much as the homeless kid does! =<

3. I'd tell him to back the f*ck up and then go tell my friend, regardless of how hawt he was.

& I agree with talya. These questions are more about resisting temptation...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:02 pm
User Image

1. If you came across a briefcase, stuffed with countless $50 notes, would you hand it over to the police, and possibly keep it if it's unclaimed, or keep it anyway?

Possibly keep if unclaimed. xD

2. If you were eating a delicious treat that you had been looking forward to all day, then saw a starving child in the street, would you hand it over, or keep it for yourself?

Hand it over, but only if I was 100% positive that kid wasn't faking.

3. Your best friend's spouse, who you've fancied for ages, comes onto you. Would you return the attention, or tell him to back off and warn your best friend?

Hmm... it depends HOW he came onto me. And if I was absolutely in love. 3nodding

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Call me Bag3l.

Want to be part of the Shemin' Brigade? Just ask me. I'll add you. 8D

Bag3l in a Box

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:02 pm
1. If you came across a briefcase, stuffed with countless $50 notes, would you hand it over to the police, and possibly keep it if it's unclaimed, or keep it anyway?

Hand it over to the authorities.

2. If you were eating a delicious treat that you had been looking forward to all day, then saw a starving child in the street, would you hand it over, or keep it for yourself?

Give it up. Poor kid cry

3. Your best friend's spouse, who you've fancied for ages, comes onto you. Would you return the attention, or tell him to back off and warn your best friend?

No way. If he's the kind of guy to turn on his wife, he isn't worth crap.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:10 pm

I would turn it into the police, not because it's the right thing to do, but because it's probably money gained through doing something illegal, so I'll pass on that.

Obviously, I'd hand it over. I can always buy another one if I wanted it that bad.

Well, of course I would tell HIM to back off. That would be just weird.

Knikkey

Red Toxic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:35 pm
1. Definately turn the briefcase to the police. I had my wallet stolen and cleaned out during my VACATION. JGORIEHATKHG. It was horrible. I wouldn't someone to feel like that. D<
But, if they had stolen the money, and the police told me that? I'd so keep the reward/ormoney. x]

2. Give it to the child and then go and buy them more food. I'm not starving. They are. And it probably isn't good for me. xDD

3. HECK NOOO. I would probably slap him and inform my best friend of his attempt at infidelity. Firstly, I would probably be off in Europe, romancing some hottie. xDD
Secondly, if it's my best friend, they wouldn't deserve;
a; Me deceiving them and ruinging her marriage and our friendship.
b; Finding out that her husband was unfaithful and that I was a part of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:34 am
Im immoral.. simple as.. but i do like to help.. time to time  

Tangled`

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:13 am

I'd hand it over. Seeing all that money would just remind me that I needed to get a job. xD;

Give it to the child.
Treats are overrated anyways. I can go with out it. 3nodding

That's a tough one. If it was someone I really and truly liked and was devoted to, I might be tempted to return the attention. But since I have not been in this situation I do not know what I would do.
Anyways , I have a lovely girlfriend, and I don't need no one else. mad heart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:21 am
1. Hand it into the police. if it's that much money it could be important to someone, or it could have been stolen. besides, if no one claims it, the police give it back to you.

2. keep it to myself, a sweet isn't going to do the child much good sweatdrop xp

3. tell him to back off and warn my best friend. I hate people who cheat.  

Shadow__Dweller

WalkingEpidemic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:41 am
well, I don't remember the question order, but here they are, I also but down some similar scenarios to me that I failed on...
1) give the money to the police, if it's that much, it's probably important to someone, and if no one claims it, police will usually give it back to you...
1B) after school I was walking around (about 4 or so hours after school) and there was a decrepid back pack my friend was kicking around, I had them stop and looked through it, there was a psp, I decided to keep it, but check around the school to see if anyone lost it....
2) tell the person to back off, and try to find a way to warm my friend...
2B) awhile ago one of my ex's that I still liked was coming on to me, he was dating one of my sisters friends, and I didn't really like her... so I was bad and returned the affection....
3) this one is pretty hard, I would probably actually buy them some real food, sweets aren't that filling....
3B) most of the time bums ask me for money if they look creepy, I won't give it to them....
♪♥♪

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:48 am
Shadow__Dweller

3. tell him to back off and warn my best friend. I hate people who cheat.
Warning the friend would be a good idea.
I totally didn't think of that. sweatdrop  

StrawBerryApple

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas