Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
THE VILLAGE GATES Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:31 pm

-watches Machante's, impressed-

(Well, she knows how to fix up some wounds neatly...)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:32 pm

Azzurre
*After removing the kunai and shuriken from his back....Machante concentrated and placed her palm on the ground and started to use her chakra to try and suck any water from underneath the ground. After she obtained a water sphere she soaked Kane's back used her needles and a few strings she had in her bag to stitch up his wounds*

*Looks up at Rin in confusion*

"He better not what? Kill innocent lives in the sand village? Hate to break it to you Rin-sama, but this guy already did"
and how do you know of this?

Rin-Tsuchimi89

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:33 pm

Rin-Tsuchimi89
Azzurre
*After removing the kunai and shuriken from his back....Machante concentrated and placed her palm on the ground and started to use her chakra to try and suck any water from underneath the ground. After she obtained a water sphere she soaked Kane's back used her needles and a few strings she had in her bag to stitch up his wounds*

"He better not what? Kill innocent lives in the sand village? Hate to break it to you Rin-sama, but this guy already did"
"Well that is true I was there at the sand he killed a little girl be throwing her up high and she fell and died"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:33 pm

*After all of Kane's wounds were stitched up....Mahcante grasped another water sphere and soaked Kane's back once again and slightly froze the water so his wounds wouldn't open. She wipes the sweat off her forehead and got up.*

"There...that outta do it. Once you get to the hospital you'll be healed in no time"

*Looks up at Leo and smiles*

*Turns back to Rin*

"Well..there's your proof. Ask anyone who raided the sand village today."

Azzurre

EddddyC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:34 pm

Knightangel777
S.Sasaki
Sasaki walked up to the gate, examining its structure. "We better guard this entrance more carefully these days. You never know when the other villages will attack. We ARE in the middle of a war."
Leo looks at the guy standing next to him who are you???

"Shou Sasaki. Jounin of Konoha." He grinned.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:36 pm

"Leo hyuuga chunin of kohona nice to meet you"

Leoknight777

Rin-Tsuchimi89

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:37 pm

Knightangel777
Rin-Tsuchimi89
Azzurre

"Well that is true I was there at the sand he killed a little girl be throwing her up high and she fell and died"
and why did you do it?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:39 pm

*Turns to Akayashi and sighed*

"As much as I don't like this guy....we should get him to the hospital....you know, after Rin-sama is done asking him a few questions"

Azzurre

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:40 pm

-looks at Shou Sasaki with great interest, but does not say anything-

(Jounin, eh? ......)

-turns to Machante-

"Here, is he ready to get to the hospital now? I'll help you carry him....after Rin-sama is done questioning him of course."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:41 pm

Well he's offline

Leoknight777

EddddyC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:42 pm

"So what happened here?" He said, nodding his head in Kane's direction.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:43 pm

*Turns to Akayashi and smirks*

"Well...he's sorta out cold...so I guess there'll be no answers for today."

*Grabs Kane by one of his arms and hoisted him up looking at Akayashi for support*

*Turns to Sasaki*

"He just got back from raiding the sand village....he was probably attacked in the process of coming back here....tch, he's such an idiot some times...."

Azzurre

EddddyC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:45 pm

"Things are pretty bad over there. I just got back from there, too." Sasaki leaned against the gate.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:48 pm

-grabs Kane by his other arm-

"Well, off to the hospital with this one. I wonder how this guy gets himself all cut up and you didn't suffer a scratch.....Whatever, let's go Machante."

-her dog trots along beside her-

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

EddddyC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:51 pm

Sasaki glanced at the dog trotting behind her. "Are you...an Inuzuka?" He walked over an extending a hand. "I'm Shou Sasaki, by the way. A Jounin. What's your name?"
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff