Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Tb's teachings (need student) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Redragon7244

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:27 pm
Tb00123
alright that's pretty good, hw about using lightning to charge up your sword?
and do you have a custom jutsu?
"o.k well my custom jutsu is called bolt send, it cahrges up a rasengan shaped lightning ball into my hand and i throw it at the enemy.And i'll try to charge up my sword"*takes his sword, holds it with both hands, and trys to focus lightning into his sword.*"errrrrr"*lightning starts going around his blade*"Yes i got it! wooot"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:04 am
"very good...now...strike me with your sword."  

Tb00123

Redragon7244

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:11 am
"o.k if you want me too."*runs at tb with his sword held with 2 hands and slices down*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:07 pm
The jutsu engaged
xantos caught the sword between his hands but in reddraeongs eye's (sorry i dont know your rp name) it looked like it was gone.

"this is your first test, find out where your sword went."
xantos transfomred into the sword but made a clone to seem that xantos was still there.

"oh look there is your sword"
the event happend so fast it looked normal to reddragon  

Tb00123

Redragon7244

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:45 pm
"WHAT THE?!?!?!!?!?!!?I have some questions about what u did.
So you transrormed into my sword, so when u did that whered my original sword go?
And u can transform into my sword?
and is it possible to make a clone that fast?
And why did it appear to me it was gone?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:06 pm
(How is that post to make any sence sure you can make a clone of a sword but you can't change into one)  

Kotoko Hibioshi

Tipsy Gaian

Redragon7244

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:14 pm
(I KNOW LIKE WTF LOL)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:33 am
it's genjutsu, i did'nt make a clone or anything. thats just what it looks like in your eyes.
first test:

FAILED

alright i'll teach you about the celestial gates next  

Tb00123

White Ice Fang

Tipsy Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:01 am
ummm, please go through how he can deflect his weakness in anyway,
ill be making a new test and not with the same information.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:42 am
"yep yo should still include the 8 celestial gates, all ninja should know them. now then...a way to deflect weaknesses is....have more then 1 sword. like you know how ten ten's scrolls house weapons, you should try and learn that so you can get a new sword any time."  

Tb00123

Redragon7244

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:39 pm
"o.k well im not a taijutsu ninja and dont really plan to be, and if I used taijutsu I wouldn't usee the celestial gates because I dont know if I could endure that much strain on my body, so i dont need to learn how to open them. And I guess i can get a second sword in the shopping plaza. So what will we learn now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:18 am
I am gviing you an assignment, what are the 8 gates?
you can use the internet or ask somebody on here.  

Tb00123

Redragon7244

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:50 pm
O.k well I already know most of them oon my own.

1.Gate of Openning
2.Gate of healing
3.Gate of Life
4.Gate of Pain
5.Gate of Closing
6.I dont know
7.Gate of wonder
8.Gate of death

How is that all from memory of the show.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:19 pm
"good try"
xantos got a held out a scroll he wrote wich said

Initial Gate
This gate is what restricts one's mentality on how much their muscles can take. Releasing this gate will cause your chakra and stamina to increase, and allow one to use a greater extent of their body.

Heal Gate
This gate is what restricts the body to try and mend itself. If it is broken down the body begins to regenerate at an alarmingly fast rate. Releasing this gate will cause your Stamina to replenish itself. Thus all wounds caused prior are healed.

Life Gate
This gate is what restricts the flow of your soul's chakra. Releasing this gate, will cause a great outsurge of Chi to flow through the body. Giving off a green aura.

Harm Gate
This gate is what controls the feeling of pain within the body, registering what makes the body feel good and what makes pain flow through the body. Releasing this gate, will give the user the ability to not feel pain.

Limit Gate
This gate, is what restricts the power of the muscles, the body normally only uses so much of a muscles true strength in order to reduce the risk of straining and hurting muscles and deteoriating them through excessive and reckless use.

View Gate
This gate is what restricts the power of the eyes. The eyes can only register so much information at one time, without causing harm to the eyes. Releasing this gate, will remove that restriction from the eyes and have it so that the user can see things much easier and even things that are faster then them can be seen easier.

Wonder Gate
This gate, is one of the last restrictors upon the body. The use of this gate, brings out some of the bodies utmost potential. This gate although one of the last gates, doesn't have any cons to it, if it is used alone.

Death Gate
The final gate, nicknamed the Death Gate because it is known to cause death. This gate, opens up the gate to the soul. Soul Chakra is by far the most powerful chakra in the world, for it is used in cases of special sealings and such.

i want you, to try and learn how to release the heal and harm gate, thorugh this you will be better in combat. opening 1 or 2 gates will cause minor damage to yourself, but thats easy to fix.  

Tb00123

ninetail_possession

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:22 pm
eight gates are:
1. Intial Gate (left side of the brain)
2. Gate of Energy(right side of the Brain)
3. Gate of Life
4. Gate of Wound
5. Gate of Limit
6. Gate of View
7. Gate of Wonder
8. Gate of Death
i memorized those from the episode i saw.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff