Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What scares you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have phobias?
  Yes, lots
  Oh, one or two
  No, none at all
View Results

peace-is-love

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:50 pm
im scared of a lot of things i think it is because i have a really negative mind  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:04 pm
- Anyone I care about dying
- Disappointing others or myself
- Bugs
- Spiders
- Big/unfamiliar dogs
- Deep/dark water
- Excessive amounts of blood/gore
- Being raped/abducted/hurt
- Sex
- Animal cruelty  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

Everchanging Earth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:26 pm
I'm afraid of roller coasters. O_o  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:32 pm
Everchanging Earth

I'm okay with most ones- but I will absolutely not go near anything that loops over or is insanely high/fast (I got sick just looking at the Superman at Six Flags).  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

Sa-Tina

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:38 pm
Spiders and People chasing after me with chainsaws (it's happened before I wish i had a video cam to record it. It was funny as s**t)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:01 pm
I'm scared of heights, weapons, bugs, *****, murders, rapist, basically anybody who has been in jail or has not yet been caught for
hurting anybody physically.
Roller coasters, mostly because having to do with heights, & because I went on this ride & I almost fell off.
Anyone I care about dying. Getting hurt emotionally or physically.
& Swimming. My account being hacked or banned for something.
& being outside while its dark.
Also ghost/spirits.  

a s p i r e

CoryDane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:32 pm
chuckie the doll
and bees... sweatdrop (we think I'm allergic)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:37 pm
MsDevin92
Everchanging Earth

I'm okay with most ones- but I will absolutely not go near anything that loops over or is insanely high/fast (I got sick just looking at the Superman at Six Flags).
Six Flags New England? I used to live 15 minutes away from Six Flags. Then I moved to New Mexico. But yeah, I never went on any of the roller coasters there; they all looked scary. ._.  

Everchanging Earth

eclara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:40 pm
The dark. D: I get scared really easily. Scary Movie 4 scared me. D: Scary movies are always fun though <333 And I will die if I went to an amusement park during Halloween. People jumping out from trash cans, bushes, people running after you with chainsaws that don't work, but sound like they work. gonk

Unfriendly ghosts, entities, etc.
Probably being buried alive
Being alone. I'm not afriad of the dark, unless I'm with a friend or family member. I don't want to say someone, because someone could be someone bad. D:
Stalkers, *****, murders, rapists, abductors, etc.
Some bugs, sometimes. I usually just don't want to squish them, but I don't want them around ;P
A lot of weapons. I can be around them, but I'm extra careful.
Anyone dying from anything unnatural. Unnatural meaning getting shot, murdered, etc. Not sickness or old age. :[

I've looked at other people's phobias. Animal cruelty is something I absolutely hate. Also hate slavery, child labour, racism, sexism, etc. I don't know how you can be scared of it though.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:45 pm
eclara
The dark. D: I get scared really easily. Scary Movie 4 scared me. D: Scary movies are always fun though <333 And I will die if I went to an amusement park during Halloween. People jumping out from trash cans, bushes, people running after you with chainsaws that don't work, but sound like they work. gonk

Being alone. I'm not afriad of the dark, unless I'm with a friend or family member. I don't want to say someone, because someone could be someone bad. D:
Some bugs, sometimes. I usually just don't want to squish them, but I don't want them around ;P
Anyone dying from anything unnatural. Unnatural meaning getting shot, murdered, etc. Not sickness or old age. :[

I've looked at other people's phobias. Animal cruelty is something I absolutely hate. Also hate slavery, child labour, racism, sexism, etc. I don't know how you can be scared of it though.

I'm squeamish.  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

eclara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:47 pm
MsDevin92
eclara

I'm squeamish.
Do you mean you don't like the thought of it, or you can't look at it? And what do you mean by scared?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:48 pm
eclara
MsDevin92
eclara

I'm squeamish.
Do you mean you don't like the thought of it, or you can't look at it? And what do you mean by scared?

Both. And I mean scared as in I won't look at it and usually freak out when I see it.  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

Smile For Me Kid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:49 pm
Carousels scare me. The horses look mean and creepy and the music just adds to it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:52 pm
MsDevin92
eclara
MsDevin92
eclara

I'm squeamish.

Both. And I mean scared as in I won't look at it and usually freak out when I see it.
When they show it on TV, I'm so sad! D: They usually show the serious cases. Not that not all animal abuse cases are serious. D:  

eclara

eclara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:53 pm
Smile For Me Kid
Carousels scare me. The horses look mean and creepy and the music just adds to it.
XD I can totally picture I really creepy carousel. O__o;;  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces