Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Flight of Rekai Tori Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:37 pm

Kimimaru's eyes widened at he saw Rekai fall but he knew what he had to do. Kimimaru jumped off of the cliff, he then went into his controled Shichibi demon form. As he was falling level with Rekai he grabbed Rekai and threw him over his shoulder. He then grabbed the side of the cliff and climbed up, once to the top he laid Rekai onto the ground and pinned him. Kimimaru's demon eyes looking strait into Rekais. He changed back, "Rekai what the hell are you doing!?" A bit of blood from Kimimaru's eye fell onto Rekai's shoulder.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:48 pm

Rekai was breathing heavily as he rested on the ground. Though he had intentionally fallen off the cliff to escape he was still a little freaked out by the experience.
"Dammit!! Why won't he stop!!" He thought as tried to think of a new plan, the original plan of falling of the cliff and using the Taka Ejiki to fly away unoticed having already failed.
"I'm doing what I need to!" Rekai answered stubbornly, wriggling around under Kimimaru's grip to break free but not getting very far with it.

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:51 pm

Kimimaru raised an eyebrow. "How are you going to do so ? What are you going to do ?"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:58 pm

Rekai faltered at Kimimaru's questions. He didn't have a reply to either one of them. The only things he knew were he was leaving Konoha and where he was going, but he didn't want to tell Kimimaru that. Not directly anyway. He didn't know what kind of reaction his sensei would have, and he didn't want to know either.
Rekai remained silent and looked away.

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:02 pm

Kimimaru was starting to get aggrivated. He looked Rekai in the eye still. "Just tell me what your planning to do. I won't hold you back from what you are doingm just tell me what it is!"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:09 pm

Rekai turned his head away and shut his eyes, preventing himself from looking back at Kimimaru.
In a quiet voice no louder than a whisper came the words, "...leaving...Konoha...", still witholding information to where he was going.

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:16 pm

Kimimaru closed his eyes and looked away as well. He let go of Rekai and got up off the ground. "This is because I havn't been A good sensai ?" Kimimaru's head turned down a bit, his hair obscurring his eyes from sight. "This is because I didn't devote any of my time to my squad getting stronger. I promised myself when I had passed my exams to become a Jounin that I would be a great sensai. But I wasn't able to...I neglected my duties. Now I see why you want to leave, you feel as if I'm holding you back ? Your not getting strong enough ? It's just with the recent war...and the Kage giving me work to do. I wasn't able to be there." He turned around. "Listen Rekai, I'm sorry I never had many chances to be there for you. I tried as best as I could...beleive me. I'm guessing your going to join Akatsuki then ? Aince that is your only fate after leaving the village."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:29 pm

Rekai re-opened his eyes once he felt Kimimaru let go of his grip on him. He listened to Kimimaru words...and suddenly wondered if he was making the right choice. He remained on the ground and stared up at the dimming sky as it slowly turned to night.
"It's not your fault..." He said after a moment, choosing his words carefully, "Konoha isn't acting like...Konoha..."

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:03 pm

Kimimaru nodded. "I understand that feeling, but as much as I hate the current Kage and ANBU leader. the reason I stay is for my freinds. I know I don't want to let any of them down by leaving. " He put his hand on Rekais shoulder. "You know, you can still stay in Kohona, no one can tell you what to do. I won't hold you back either. If you decide to leave then so be it. But you'd be letting all of your freinds down."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:51 am

Rekai sat up in a crossed-legged position. He thought for a minute.
"As soon as I left the academy, I lost track of the ones I came to know as friends. And I have already been welcomed in the---" He stopped himself, realising he just let something slip.
"Oh shoot!"

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:41 am

Kimimaru's eyes widened. He turned to face Kimimaru. "Your joining the Akatsuki!?!" He turned to Rekai, disgust and dibeleif in the expression on his face. He felt like picking up his student by the collor and shaking him wildy. But put his anger aside. "You realize if you walk down that path you will be takewn to darkness."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:13 pm

Rekai stared at Kimimaru with a dumbfounded expression. After a moment a smile appeared on his face. It gradually widened until he couldn't take it anymore and burst out laughing, falling onto his back with his arms wrapped around his mid-section.

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:58 pm

Kimimaru grew a bit. Angry, and clenched his fists. Is he mocking me or somthing ?"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:01 pm

After a moment of rolling around on the ground in a hysterical fit of laughter, Rekai calmed himself down.
"The Akatsuki!?" He queried, a hint of laughter still in his voice, "Do you really think I would resort to them?"

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:22 pm

Kimimaru scratched his head, obviously he was thinking. After a moment or two he looked back up the Rekai, "if your not planning on going to Akatsuki, then what exaclty are you doing" ? He knew Rekai wasn't likely to tell him without having to make a huge speech. But he was hoping he'd tell him right off the bat.
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff