Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Break Ins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Do You Think Of Crime?
  Hang 'Em High!
  Idiots, Why Would You Do That?
  Poll Whore
View Results

Seraph_Rain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:19 pm
This is exactly why i keep a shotgun right under my bed, and a pistol in my bed table. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:22 pm
Once I had to break into my own home when I locked myself out  

Bikki Kobayashi II

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:54 pm
This happened in broad daylight. He was stupid to not notice the car in the driveway though.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:00 pm
That sucks
One of my friends were robbed. They were out and somebody broke in. Took their flat screen TV, DVD's, money, jewelry, etc. I felt sorry for him, but he acted like it was no big deal.

Droflecopter

Bikki Kobayashi II

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:03 pm
Athilea Majiri
This happened in broad daylight. He was stupid to not notice the car in the driveway though.
what an idiot  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:12 pm
It's not the items that are a big deal. We have renters ensurance for that. No, what bothers us is that someone was trying to break in while I was home.  

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

beccamon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:32 pm
My family isn't too worried about break-ins. We live in Maine. Not a lot of crime in our area. I've always thought about it though. Last year I was so scared someone was going to break in and start shooting us, and I have no idea why. I was just way too scared to sleep upstairs, where I would be all alone if someone came in and shot me.
Whenever I think about it, about what I would do, I just imagine myself freaking out and hiding and not knowing what to do. But I have a feeling if the time came, the adrenaline would clear my mind and I'd know exactly what to do.
Maybe.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:35 pm
One night, my mom took my two brothers to a movie. We came home and went in through the garage. Us three kids crashed in the basement, and my mom went upstairs.
And then we hear her scream, "WHO ARE YOU?!"
She'd gone upstairs and found some random guy in our living room. eek He bolted and we called the police; I don't remember hether or not he got caught.  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

Naive_Eyes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:19 pm
once, my family went outside for a couple of days vacation, and when we came back, there were foot prints on the front steps and hand prints on the sides of the windows! confused
pretty freaky, I still have the pics, and it wasn't any of us, because if it was my family members, it would be shoe prints, not foot prints, and we usually wipe our feet on the mat on the door step....
pretty freakky for my parents.XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:25 pm

Wow, I wouldn't even know what to do if that happened to me. ><

I live in a relatively quiet neighborhood, but recently there have been a lot of robberies and break ins. My mom keeps telling me to double lock the door and everything. I hate the people who do these kind of things, I really do..

Kuromi Charm

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:32 pm
Never experienced it o.o Sounds scary...D:

Hope your okay!

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers