Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What is your weirdest dream(sorry if there is already thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo_talya_xo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:54 pm
[Sonic Offline]
xo_talya_xo
[Sonic Offline]
I think it is already a thread, but whatever.

I "woke up" and was in my room, but I went downstairs and everything was normal, but I went to school and everything was fine, but when I got back on the bus to go home, the steering wheel was on the wrong side (like in england xD) and everyone started talking with British accents. Then when I got home, my house looked different, and my cell phone managed to turn into one that looked like the batman symbol (I don't even like batman wtf?!). so I started freaking out, and my parents started acting weird. I looked at the table, and there was a pipe full of pot that wouldn't stop burning (smelled real, too). Then my floor collapsed and everyone died, so I "woke up" again, and went back downstairs. then somehow managed to appear back up (like I would walk down them and the room would look the same, no stairs behind me) did that like 4 times (gradually starting to run and skip stairs) and then the stairs collapsed and I tumbled down them, landing on top of a mountain where no one could hear me. then a helicopter swooped in and blew me off the side and I tumbled down and broke my back on a tree. then I saw wolves coming after me, then before I started screaming I woke up covered in sweat.

Seriously?
No joke?
Lawl, that is like the craziest dream I have ever heard of...

pot helps make them. I don't know if it helps that I wasn't exactly sober either when I went to sleep...

Ahh, that explains it.
xp

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:54 pm
xo_talya_xo
Does anyone have dreams where they're other people or characters?
Because I have those sometimes... Like where I'm not myself.
And I was talking to my mom about dreams and I told her that and she thought it was really weird because she'd never had any kind of dream like that...
I had a dream where I was ichigo from bleach it was pretty awesome  

Karvasa

Naive_Eyes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:32 pm
Once, I dreamed that I went to a party at school, and somehow, there was an elevator that took me up to the top, but when I went in. the elevator went up a few floors, then it stopped, and opened to see my teachers in another elevator that opened before me, then the elevator i was in would go up, and down really fast, and gave me a headache because I would bang up against the roof of the elevator or the floor of it...then i remember screaming, and i woke up. and the thing was, my head and my whole body was sore when I woke up, and had a huge headache and a fever following it! XD xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:35 pm
grimmnjow jaggerjack
xo_talya_xo
Does anyone have dreams where they're other people or characters?
Because I have those sometimes... Like where I'm not myself.
And I was talking to my mom about dreams and I told her that and she thought it was really weird because she'd never had any kind of dream like that...
I had a dream where I was ichigo from bleach it was pretty awesome

Yeah, once I was Harry Potter in my dream.... rolleyes

xo_talya_xo

xo_talya_xo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:37 pm
Naive_Eyes
Once, I dreamed that I went to a party at school, and somehow, there was an elevator that took me up to the top, but when I went in. the elevator went up a few floors, then it stopped, and opened to see my teachers in another elevator that opened before me, then the elevator i was in would go up, and down really fast, and gave me a headache because I would bang up against the roof of the elevator or the floor of it...then i remember screaming, and i woke up. and the thing was, my head and my whole body was sore when I woke up, and had a huge headache and a fever following it! XD xd

That's pretty weird...
It reminds me of the Tower of Terror, which I LOVE. heart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:50 pm
User Image
I had a going-to-college anxiety dream, I think.
I couldn't find my classes, my roommate crapped in my shoes, and I was wandering, barefoot and lost, in the snow. I got to class with the help of someone who died a few years ago (in the dream -- they're really alive in waking life). It was a choir, and my seat was on the other side of the room, next to the director's piano, and as I was walking through the aisles the class was singing "The Twelve Days of Christmas".
When I sat down, it changed into a pirate opera inside an old-west-type tavern. The whole room had been flooded to make the ocean, and we had to swim around in the water, avoiding a big clump of venomous snakes and a tiger, while singing and acting. I had to knock out the tiger, but then it regained consciousness and started eating this really fat man in the audience.
Then I woke up. xD;

TomorrowIsAFish

Mysterious_0ne

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:16 pm
I always have weird dreams but one of the weirdest one involved me being at my junior high on halloween night running from a serial killer and a bunch of stoners in sick twisted costumes. There was a time machine and a bomb and I sent the bomb back in time and it ended up killing Jesus. And then the apostles at a Bachelor Party and it was suddenly the Renaissance and one of the apostles was a unicorn. Yeah, I have no idea where that came from. I just remember waking up like wtf?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:33 pm
Dream.....

Me and 3 of my friends went to Africa to kill a snake demon. My 3 friends turned into a snake demon with the transformation starting at the head. My transformation started on my hands, so I tied my arms into a knot to sufficate and kill the snake thing. Than I saw an RV drive over a cheap bridge made of rope and wood. It fell off the bridge into a canyon.

Strange much?  

scoro

Liquid Muffin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:21 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image« .µÄùµ.=µuOµusµ.s±Ys.»
    I dreamed that I went to my school's field for a jog, but I was too lazy for that so I just sat on the grass and slept. I woke up and saw that the school was a death camp and it was WWIII and my sister & company woke me up so I could hide because they only wanted to kill people under 15...Then I figured out I could dig under the ground, where it was just continuing space it was a mirror of what was happening on the surface...The people I knew went to the death camp, and I manage to break them out by dragging them down into the ground....

What the hell?! gonk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:19 pm
She lay down on the grass,
Looking up at the sky,
thinking, it’s all she can do.
If she disappeared she would not be missed.
She will be gone just like everyone else.

Getting up from the grass,
she walks on the sand,
looking outward towards the sea.
She walks into the water high up above her knees.

~~~♥~~~♥ Narc Lit ♥~~~♥~~~

It's on page nine. This is exactly the same as it.

Dream Thread

I don't know if it should be considered dead, and I'll let one of the mods decide that, but next time search for the thread you want, and if you find it, don't hesitate to post in it... Unless it is so dead that will make the mods lock it. But if they end up locking it, there would be a reasonable reason.

~~~♥~~~♥ Narc Lit ♥~~~♥~~~

The waves softly hit her legs.
She looks at the sunset and its yellow-red hues
she walks into the sea, farther and farther,
opening her arms towards the wave.
The water is high up to her hips.
The wave comes towards her.
She looks at the wave with her arms stretched out;
the water starts to rage, the wave hits her body hard.
Then the water calms down. The water recedes,
then darkness falls, and all goes dark.
The sun goes down and the day is done.

Narcissistic Literature

staranime

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:23 pm
I had a dream that a bomb exploded in my schools cafeteria while I was in it.

There was like a big bomb and my vision darkened.

I woke up and I was sweating a lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:53 pm
Well, mine was awhile back.

I was in a skyscraper type building close to the top floor and there was a storm outside. (The building was completely glass structured.)
The building had been evacuated because there was a chance of a hurricane and I was searching for a girl trapped in the building. She was around my age but I didnt recognize her at all. I got off an elevator, still up tword the top of the building, and I was in a place that looked like the inside of an airport. I heard crying and saw the girl sitting in one of the many wall-mounted chair with her hand over her face crying.

I ran over to her and shook her a bit telling her we had to get out of there. She looked up at me with sad eyes and softly said alright. As I helped her up we heard a rumbling sound that shook the building. We turned to look back out the window and there was a tidal wave taller than the building coming tword it fast. We started running and........

I woke up and forgot the rest.. sweatdrop ..I think that the elevator didnt work and maybe ran to find a stairwell, but I forget.  

AWoLShadows

Alt F4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:43 pm
Lmao. I had the best dream last night.

I was at my friends house with 2 of my friends and we were online, IMing another one of my friends. but the thing was, his house was int he next room over. So randomly he started telling me to STFU over IM and spamming the IM box. I was confused then he ran into the room with scissors and chased me around the house/s until i hid in his room covered my eyes and got under his blanket. I felt an odd movement and I looked up. We were on the highway, but his room was huge and a SPACESHIP. His dad was piloting near the window and my friend was sitting n the other side of the bed. [ the bed was HUUUUGE ] I ffreaked and said my mom doesn't allow me to drive in spaceships, and we turned around to drop me off. But when we turned around the SUPER FRIENDS were standing in the middle of the highway and told us to stop. We didn't since apparently then I was being held captive at that point, and Firestorm broke in through the window and wisked me off to freedom.

Hoshit I love my dreams.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:51 pm
User Image
A few months ago I dreamed that I could fly, but only if I was naked and only if I did a Superman jump onto this really old, ratty towel that we have that's totally falling apart and whispered "Fly!" to it right before we hit the ground.
So I flew away from this party by jumping off of the diving board, and got wind-blown into a tree, where there were all these preteen kids and they stared at me, especially this one kid, and I said to him, "Holy crap, it's just an ankle. Get online more." And then I woke up.

TomorrowIsAFish

X_Sparkie_X

Anxious Fatcat

9,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:50 pm
Yesterday night I had a dream about pancakes.

There was this plate on a table
and suddenly three pancakes appeared and syrup magically poured itself over the pancakes.

And then I woke up. D:  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces