Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What are some things that make you mad? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ummmmm...
  Pie
  Cake
  The muffin man!
View Results

Kuromi Charm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:27 pm

What just gets me mad is my best friend. Ex-best friend maybe? I don't even know anymore.

We used to be so close and now its like I barely know her. I don't know what has changed, but something definitely has.

Oh and the people robbing in my neighborhood. I just want to ask them if assaulting someone for a little bit of money worth going to jail for eight years.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:23 pm
thingz dat make me mad are ummmmmmmm.............
1. when ppl wake me up early i hate dat scream
2. make fun of my drawingz stressed
3. when a guy breakz up wit one of my friendz mad
4. ppl tell on me scream

iMomia

Aakiyana

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:33 pm
1Seeing people make threads and say, "Sorry if this has been done before." Seriously...if it's been done before, the mods'll lock it, you don't have to apologize for it, just make sure you're not making a repeat by doing...dun dun dun research.

2. My friends. Like seriously at times I wanna ******** shoot them.

3. High school girls. They're really catty and annoying.

4. My overbearing grandmother. She stifles me and keeps me locked in and expects me to know what I want to do with my life. How can I find out if I've never experienced anything?

5. People that ask me if I go to a "white" school or say that I'm a white girl trapped inside a black person's body. Okay, so because I speak correctly and am open-minded about music, television and the like, I have to be a certain race? No wonder people hate black people.

6. Which brings me to people who hate black people. Not all of us are the same.

7. Bad grammar and spelling. I mean to the extremes. If I can partially understand it, then okay...But if you're mispelling simple words just to shorten it and use chatspeak....I want to bash you on the head with a bat. People at my school do it so much that they actually use chatspeak in papers. PAPERS!!! I couldn't be a teacher. sweatdrop
Yea I think I'll stop the list there.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:19 pm
Newbs beggin for gold -.-

When my friend keeps only thinkin bout herself when I'm around =/

When my lap top keeps freezin and loggin off the internet evil  

FullmetalEDlover

6,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

wingcastle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:23 pm
my friend trying to check my grammer every time i speak. he always corrects me. i found it super annoying. he gets on my nerves... but it's helpful ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:31 pm
wingcastle
my friend trying to check my grammer every time i speak. he always corrects me. i found it super annoying. he gets on my nerves... but it's helpful ^^

My smart friend does the same thing rolleyes

But, I mean, some people talk a certain way. I hate it when I get complained at by sayin: Ain't, don't (she don't), not sayin the full -ing, etc.  

FullmetalEDlover

6,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

xo_talya_xo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:21 am
When people don't always wash their hands after using the bathroom
and then come and put their grubby little hands all over my keyboard and ******** disgusting!
Seriously!

If you're going to come into my house and use my computer and stuff,
then for God's sake, wash your damn hands!
Be sanitary!
Really!

scream

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:19 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image« .µÄùµ.=µuOµusµ.s±Ys.»
    I hate the song Girlfriend and High School Musical. scream

Etoile.Heureuse

a s p i r e

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:03 am
People watching me on the computer, animal cruelty, my brother, very stupid people, high pitchy voices, people talking through a movie,
my mom reading out loud whatever the movie shows in words like the title for instance. God then she gets piss at me when I tell her to please stop. She is like I can do whatever I want -.-
Racism. & Whenever I got out with my friends I'm always the third wheel.
Also when people think you aren't a fan of a band because you don't know the band members name & the lyrics to all of their songs.
Oh & Math.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:20 am
a s p i r e
People watching me on the computer, animal cruelty, my brother, very stupid people, high pitchy voices, people talking through a movie,
my mom reading out loud whatever the movie shows in words like the title for instance. God then she gets piss at me when I tell her to please stop. She is like I can do whatever I want -.-
Racism. & Whenever I got out with my friends I'm always the third wheel.
Also when people think you aren't a fan of a band because you don't know the band members name & the lyrics to all of their songs.
Oh & Math.

Omg, my mom does the same thing. mad
It's so annoying. >___>;;

We were watching Apocalypto, and that move had subtitles.
She would read it than go, "Ohhh my gosh." Then start talking to my aunt in her language, which is really fast and loud. X__x

I nearly died.

Apocalyptic Disaster

[-STD.p i l l z-]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:25 am
xo_talya_xo
and then come and put their grubby little hands all over my keyboard and ******** disgusting!
Seriously!

Be sanitary!
Really!

scream
Agreed. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:51 pm
All that bad stuff. Racism, sterotypes that are pretty close to racism, sexism, rapists, murderers, robbers, abuse, animal cruelty, some people in CSI (>:0), when people are rude, greedy, selfish, etc, etc. When people don't listen, they think they're the top of the world, hypocrites, and more. xP
My shallowness, selfishness, etc, etc. I want to try and change all that.
My parents when they're sooo shallow. I hate it. All they can talk about is me getting skinnier, and stuff like that. Blahblahblah, looks, blahblahblah, skinny, blahblahblah. >[
Also when my parents used to kind of make fun of my religion.
'Haha, then they pray, and they all say 'Amen' all the time.' >:0
When my mom complains and complains about my brother to me. She says the same things over and over, and I hate it.
Once my friend kept laughing at my spelling mistakes before I corrected them. It got annoying after a while. stressed
There's much more, but I'm too lazy. xP  

eclara

eclara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:53 pm
[-STD.p i l l z-]
xo_talya_xo
Seriously!

Be sanitary!
Really!

scream
Agreed. 3nodding
I always ask if people washed their hands. With soap. I do that at other people's houses too. xD I mean it's disgusting. >[  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:57 pm
people who just annoy me scream  

Fugnugget

Cherry Choo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:32 pm
People who can't master basic spelling and grammar.

-Grammar Nazi- o_o

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces