Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
school schedules: tough or not? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:35 am
That does look a bit..stressful o_o.

I don't have my schedule yet and oddly enough, I'm eager to know what it looks like.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:38 am
Well, my school orientation was yesterday, which meant I also got my schedule yesterday... and guess what?

I have my match class during the 1ST PERIOD OF THE DAY. D;
I have no idea how they expect me to do math that early in the morning. xP
Its craaaaaazy. :0

WhyAreYouStalkingMe

Stack That Cheeze

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:01 am
Ap is hard right?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:02 am
ChibiKittenChan
Well, my school orientation was yesterday, which meant I also got my schedule yesterday... and guess what?

I have my match class during the 1ST PERIOD OF THE DAY. D;
I have no idea how they expect me to do math that early in the morning. xP
Its craaaaaazy. :0

I know this is really random..
but.. I like your AVI XD  

Stack That Cheeze

Apocalyptic Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:15 am
kawaii-o-kiwi
Ap is hard right?

Lol, it depends on if you like the class. XD
Well, for me it's like that.

AP is college courses after all. :B
But it also depends on how your school runs. (ex. if it's on Block Schedule or not.)
My school is on Block and the AP course I took last year is normally a two-year class, but I finished it in only that one school year. :/

Usually if you are on a regular school schedule, the courses will be fast-paced, from the lack of time they have to teach the subject. XD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:26 am
I've always been bad at math so thats what i'm worried about this year ];
other then that I got some cool classes.
& My best friend AGAIN isn't in any of them D;  

a s p i r e

Bag3l in a Box

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:28 am
User Image
Call me Bag3l.

Mine are eh. I got bumped up to the high science class this year, so it may be challenging... I dunno.

I've always dragged a little in math, but last year, I had the GREATEST, funniest teacher EVER and got my best marks yet. Unfortunately, this year's math teacher is not the same, so I've heard.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:01 am
Well, we get our schedules on the first day of school, but I essentially know what classes I'm going to be in. I'm gonna be a sophomore, and I'm going to be in Algebra II Honors, Biology Honors, English II Honors, World History Honors, and Spanish II Honors. Then I have Child Care, Personal Health, and Creative Photography for electives. So yeah.

Teh Pure

XAmberrXO

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:05 am
I am only going into 8th grade but according to some people I have talked to, no matter what my teachers are gonna suck xp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:15 am
moosemaniac
I am only going into 8th grade but according to some people I have talked to, no matter what my teachers are gonna suck xp

Lol, I liked 8th grade for some reason. XD
Probably because it was the first time I stayed in the same school for more than a year. :B

Apocalyptic Disaster

[Minako]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:19 am
If you show me heaven... User Image

*twitch* Ehhh school...

We usually get our schedules on the first day of school. (Yesh effed up logic.) But my sis and I (who are gonna be Sophies) got ours early. (Shh! >3>)

I'm actually pretty okay with my schedule. I managed to avoid the bit--bad math teacher for both semesters. ^^ And I got a good American Lit. teacher too. (I took theater with him last year.)

Still doesn't change that I'm not looking forward to school though. D;

User Image...I will meet you there...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:36 am
you have no idea what alot of work is unless you do a degree in Art...and I leave it at that sweatdrop xp  

Shadow__Dweller

WhyAreYouStalkingMe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:49 am
moosemaniac

Oh hey, me too. xD We can enjoy our new sucky teachers togethaaaah! :0

xD, but yeah, all of my teachers always have distinct personalities... they're either evil or nice, or insane or boring, and nothing inbetween the two. Makes classes quite interesting. o.o

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:00 am
I'm getting mine on the 16th. Someone said that you can slack off in 9th grade IB, so I guess it'll be easier. Last time i checked there was a class called Inquiry Skills Pre-IB. O___o;; That sucks D:  

eclara

Coquilles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:33 am
Dance with me below crystal knives...
I took AP last year for a couple courses but I'm not taking them again Dx.

I ended with a 75% in math and 83% in English. The English one was ok but the math was like my lowest mark xP

This year in one semester I have Chemistry, Biology, and Physics xD I told my friends I'm going to become a science nerd during then <333 xd
...We'll dance in fear of our own lives.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff