Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil Glitches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cpt GorrillaCakes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:52 pm
YEA OUTBREAK! biggrin but man alyssa is seriously screwed up, considering the ad-lib freeze. but looks like i have found another glitch. i call it "Alyssa's Second Wind(s)" NOTE: i am not sure about easier diff. but i noticed this happening on hard mode only. when alyssa is on the floor, get someone to pick u up. the first time this happened when i was going through getting costumes items in The Hive -shudders- but that s.o.b. leech man would keep on gettin me and cindy. so i try and keep cindy from dyin........ then i fall to the floor. im in the danger region when cindy helps me up. i start hobblin for about 20 secs then i stand up. When i go to my status bar i see the big bold letters: FINE. Hallelujah! im saved! of course u have to hav some one pick u up......

P.S. dont no if this works online  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:02 pm
Me again. ive said this before but there is a way to kill nemesis wit the knife -gasp- -person:Blasphemy!- it is quite simple and works in both easy and hard but only works in the second encounter with nemesis. (after the death of brad crying ) when he appears run to the police office. while in there(note: if ur adventurous let nemesis use his rocky launcher. if not run around until he does) when you've decided you've had enough runnin run into the office with marvin's body in it. make sure nemesis follows suit. when u run in there run right beside the bookshelf. there should be no problems, but if so try again. he should TRY to get to u if he has no R launcher, but he'll get caught on an invisible piece of the bookshelf. if u attack wit the knife u'll realize it hits him! blaugh but beware after a short period of time he will get uncaught but dont worry just run past him and repeat until he says "S.T.A.R.S." no more...............................For now cool  

Cpt GorrillaCakes

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:16 am
If killing Nemesis with the knife is blasphemy as you say then try what i did and do teh whole game with only the Knife. Whats that called then?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:46 am
leon r kennedy
If killing Nemesis with the knife is blasphemy as you say then try what i did and do teh whole game with only the Knife. Whats that called then?

Nah. it isnt just nemesis can be hard to kill with some of the strong weapons and it wastes ammo. so i finally found a cheapskate way to kill nemesis..... sweatdrop  

Cpt GorrillaCakes

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:12 am
If I remember, I had quite the glitches in some.

Resident Evil Outbreak: File 2
The scene when you're at the hospital. I was Kevin and my NPC partner was Alyssa and Cindy. The door where the Axeman first appeared started opening and closing for some weird reason. I walked up to it and couldn't open / go through it. I went up to the 2nd floor and back down - and Cindy's head started to look at like 50 different directions and she was stuck (frozen lol). Alyssa was going in and out of the glitched door saying 'Yes. Yes. Yes.' I knew it was a glitch so I tried to exit and return here - and I saw three more Alyssa's exiting and entering the glitched door. ...

Resident Evil 4
Some of the Ganados and Zealots stood still. I got close to them and they just stared. If I hurt them, they'd react normally, but they seem to not respond - until after I kill them they just suddenly disappear. o_O;

Resident Evil 3
I forgot where exactly, but I'm sure it was before the Police Station area. I was going through alleyways and down some streets - until Jill suddenly froze in a running position, but she kept moving in the direction I pointed to. Lawl it looked like she was ice skating on the ground.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:05 pm
This actually works! It's on youtube! I'll get a link soon.

(THIS ONLY WORKS WITH THE GL)
REmake.
Im not sure if you can do this with all the boxes, but I prefer the one in the serum room. With Jill, Get the grenade launcher(seeing as how shes the only one who can), And proceed through the game as normal. Make sure your inventory has atleast one or two spaces when you see Barry in the main hall, and get the acid shells. Then, You run to the box near the stairs (Serum Room), And place every other item on other slots near the middle area. Leave your GL equipped, and go up to the very FIRST slot before it skips to the bottom, and press left on the analog/pad, select the spot, place the extra shells in the box, then, Once they're in there, press left again, and select the shells, then directly put them into the GL. You should get an extra amount of shells. like 250 or so. Repeat as many times as you like with whichever GRENADE LAUNCHER rounds you please.
Then, you wont need any guns or knives. :3
It took me a few tries.

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:32 pm
It's actually a pretty well known glitch. And comes very helpful when you wanna beat the game really quickly or at least reach a certain point.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:14 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
It's actually a pretty well known glitch. And comes very helpful when you wanna beat the game really quickly or at least reach a certain point.
I figured that i'd post it, seeing as how there are people like me who didn't know of it till the Youtube video.
:3 Speaking of, here it is.

]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZIGWLUP5zmE

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:03 am
Actually, YouTube is how I found the RE4 Beta Item glitch. Mine Darts (Homing) ftw!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:43 pm
Hey, I can move this from where I posted it a while back. XDD I'm not sure if this has ever happened to anybody else, or if it's even been mentioned before, but...

You know how, in RE4, you have to ride those trams in Sally's castle? Well, at one point we somehow managed to glitch it out or something...As the tram began to round the corner to the right (I can't recall if it was the first or second tram), Leon and Ashley were riding happily along, quaint as could be.

Until, lo and behold, the tram - with Leon in it - turned right to follow the tracks, and the image of Ashley sitting there with her legs tucked off to the side and her hands on her knees continued to move straight, clean through the side of the tram as it left - floating no less! - and phased through the wall. xd

I swear it was the most hilarious thing I've ever seen! That was even better than watching the two JJs subdivide right before my eyes in the war grounds level of the Mercs. rofl  

Kadeejah Seshat

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:25 pm
I was playing CVX and steve-monster didn't start attacking me... It was odd. I couldn't try anything though, because I had no weapons on me to attack him with, for since you can't use her after that...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:25 am
Yeah, but I usually keep a handgun on her just in case, you get 2 of them afterall, and a knife, since you get 3 of them in the game.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:29 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, but I usually keep a handgun on her just in case, you get 2 of them afterall, and a knife, since you get 3 of them in the game.

Right...
One time I took all three knives with Chris just so I could be silly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:19 am
Still, I can't believe you missed out on a chance to shoot at Steve and see if something happens.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:23 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Still, I can't believe you missed out on a chance to shoot at Steve and see if something happens.
I know! I feel like crap every time I feel like it.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff