Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
The coolest thing your teachers done(if its possible) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A teacher, :: Cool?
  yeah..it's hard to believe
  no!
View Results

Legal Eye

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:13 am
I didn't really like this teacher and she dropped money and I picked up not knowing it was her's. I was like $6 no way lol. This teacher and I despise each other and she was like in class oh no I don't know where my money is. I was like how much is there? She said $6. I was like I have it. It was on the floor. She was like Thank you so much. Then the next day she like bought me 3 candy bars and she raised my grade a little bit, but this teacher hates me and I hate her lol. It was cool and weird.

~~Another teacher loves me so much. If I like failed a project in Computer Apps. She would always raise it to passing just because I deserved it. I love that teacher lol.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:16 am
Legal Eye
I didn't really like this teacher and she dropped money and I picked up not knowing it was her's. I was like $6 no way lol. This teacher and I despise each other and she was like in class oh no I don't know where my money is. I was like how much is there? She said $6. I was like I have it. It was on the floor. She was like Thank you so much. Then the next day she like bought me 3 candy bars and she raised my grade a little bit, but this teacher hates me and I hate her lol. It was cool and weird.

~~Another teacher loves me so much. If I like failed a project in Computer Apps. She would always raise it to passing just because I deserved it. I love that teacher lol.
o__O;
Is she allowed to raise your grade like that?!

PoppyLander

Legal Eye

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:19 am
PoppyLander
Legal Eye

o__O;

~No, but she did anyways. If no one knew then it was fine. LOL!! No, but I did deserve it, because I helped everyone in the class. It was kinda like extra credit.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:23 am
My teacher let me type a spelling test on the computer since i broke my hand. i got a 100% it was awesome because i didnt noe have the words. biggrin  

Sensay Sasuke

Twiist`

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:25 am
Legal Eye
PoppyLander
Legal Eye

o__O;

~No, but she did anyways. If no one knew then it was fine. LOL!! No, but I did deserve it, because I helped everyone in the class. It was kinda like extra credit.

Lol, my french teacher did that. I slacked off, he doesn't even collect our work, I didn't do much, and I came out with an 80sum.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:27 am
Twiist`
Legal Eye
PoppyLander
Legal Eye

o__O;

Lol, my french teacher did that. I slacked off, he doesn't even collect our work, I didn't do much, and I came out with an 80sum.

~Our French teacher asks us if we did our work instead of coming around and checking it. I always said yes even if I didn't do it, lol.

Legal Eye

Twiist`

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:29 am
Legal Eye
Twiist`
Legal Eye
PoppyLander
Legal Eye

o__O;

~Our French teacher asks us if we did our work instead of coming around and checking it. I always said yes even if I didn't do it, lol.

That's what my teacher did, except we had to show it. But 9//1o he doesn't check it and I get out scoth free, I've always been a slacker even if I do get 74 as an average.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:31 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image« liquid.muffin.saYs.»
    My grade six teacher was so awesome! <33

Liquid Muffin

Legal Eye

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:35 am
Twiist`
Legal Eye
Twiist`
Legal Eye
PoppyLander
Legal Eye

o__O;

That's what my teacher did, except we had to show it. But 9//1o he doesn't check it and I get out scoth free, I've always been a slacker even if I do get 74 as an average.

~I slack off too my mom hates it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:05 am
Neko had this teacher, and this teacher didn't like cussing. But he heard these kids cussing, and the teacher yelled at them.
Teacher: "IF ALL YOU'RE GOING TO DO IS CUSS IN SCHOOL, THEN GET OUT. YOU AREN'T PART OF A GANG! D<"
So the kids left.
o3o
It was pretty awesome.

Rathmanian

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:10 am
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

HA yes! I have actually had some really cool teachers in the past. Hrm lets see.

My grade 11 History/Sociology (two classes she taught both) teacher was amazing. During history she used so many excuses to bring food into the lesson as possible. That was awesome.. we even had a picnic outside one day and did mini seminars on the topics we has chosen for the unit (I believe if was Ancient Greece.) She was also the teacher that lead the History Club.. and those end of the year trips were SO FUN. I wish I could keep going on the trips. emo

My Culinary teacher was also amazing. He was the nerdiest teacher EVER I'm pretty sure. He let us watch Robot Chicken in class, he wore his $500 Darth Vader costume to school for Halloween. He plays video games still, he played DnD up until like age 27 and wanted to get back into it this summer. Plus he was always joking around with us and stuff. He went on our last History Club trip, too and it was the best thing ever.

My grade 12 chem teacher was pretty cool. He really liked to make things explode and didn't care to measure. One day one of our labs wasn't working right so he lets us literally add random chemicals.. and when nothing too exciting happened there he lit one of the beakers of goo on fire. Haha. He's also been known to burn the ceiling tiles and once made chlorine gas during a class. (They were outside.) If you don't know what chlorine gas was, it's a highly poisonous gas used in World War II.

Hrm, The old geography teacher was funny. He had a unicycle.. and once he got pissed at our old principal who would NEVER shut up on the announcements so he duct taped a textbook to the P.A. box in his room.

There's also been several teachers not feeling much like teaching and would has spontaneous class trips walking to the market on Fridays.

I'm done for now. XD

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:38 am
Last year my homeroom teacher would bake cakes and brownies and stuffeh like that for us all the time. It was awesomeness. :'DDD <3  

WhyAreYouStalkingMe

Muzzi23

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:55 am
My art teacher for elementary school shoved this 4 foot kid in a 5 ft. deep garabage can. whee Funny stuff.

Oh. The teach didn't really make this funny but she HUGE. I can't even grasp how big she is. And well, she's squeezing into the back corner of the room. (Where MY table is.) She went to bend down to the cabinet (her stratch pants don't fit her.) There are to boys in my class sitting across from me. And them being boys and all, the one boy shoves the other one into her 2 yard *ss. It was so funny. Probally doesn't soudn that way on her but it was funny when you saw it. She couldn't even feel it. rofl Made me laugh.

My 8th grade Science teacher was really cool. He taped this kid to a chair. We locked him out of the room he magiclly came through the roof. You know fun stuff like that.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:56 am
I had two awesome teachers last year.
Newspaper and Health. Newspaper was SO MUCH FUN, we could do whatever we wanted. It was awesome. The teacher loved us too so it was nice, though we never listened to her.

And the health teacher never made us do ANYTHING. All we had to do were a few worksheets and stuff. It was fun.

I don't feel bad because neither were important classes...  

Cassiexchan

Vinyl Dream

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:04 am
in 8th grade, the best grade ever, all of our core teachers helped us go to Oaks park for a whole school day at the end of the year. Oaks park was an amusment park of sorts with all of my favorite rides(though I had to tag along with one of my friends, quite annoying).
8th grade was my best year, we had so much fun and our teacher would take a hockey stick and slam it against desks if anyone was sleeping or for fun.

But, now sadly im in 11grade, time to grow up and search for a job :/  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces