Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
The hardest Boss you have defeated Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zehruk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:44 pm
Axle_Red
Zake
BassXX on BN 5 Team colonel was the hard one for me.

Exactly, but if you use Bodyguard on him, he becomes a little easier. to bad that they had to weaken it in EXE 5

Yeah. In BN2 it's bout 1800 in BN3 it's 1800 in BN4 it's 1000 and in BN5 it's 700 and that's without power ups. Not to mention BN4 Piledriver 800 and BN5 600. They either weaken or remove the best program advances.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:50 pm
:: blushes ::

Duo was hard for me .3.;;;

Satoshi Sagara

Yamimon

Ruthless Combatant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:26 am
I'd say Bass in BN4... Soon to be transferred to BN5...
The only way I beat Bass in the Undernet was with a Darkchip (in Blue Moon.)
Now it's going to be harder in BN5... I just hope I can beat him.
and to do that I have to S-rank Shadowman (again) under 20 seconds (and that was hard enough and I don't have much money left! (unless it's the DS version then... xp )  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:43 am
I haven't posted in here yet? <. < > .>

Anyways. I actually think Gospel was ONE of the hardest on the first time I fought him. But later on he became pretty easy.

And I have to complain on PharaoMan. <_< He wasn't that hard, but he was annoying, and that was what made him hard.  

Jetzudan
Vice Captain

Fire + Ice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:25 am
ummmmmm IceManv3 because i use heatguts style in BN2  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:02 pm
vegeto2
My hardest boss was duo i still trying to kill him the second time gonk xp

yeah, duo's the toughest boss i've seen in a BN game. I've beaten him thrice. I haven't started game 4 yet, but I haven't been able to beat this version a second time.  

Silenfoot

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:05 pm
Yamimon
and to do that I have to S-rank Shadowman (again) under 20 seconds (and that was hard enough and I don't have much money left! (unless it's the DS version then... xp )

you'd think that shademan Omega would be easy, but since he always bursts apart at the slightest touch, he's downright annoying. think PileDriver would be effective?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:14 am
BassDeluxe. S-ranking him is a pain.  

XavierLight

jemo1212

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:55 pm
vegeto2

serenade and bass gs.serenade because he reflects ever thing that you throw at him.also bass gs has a life arua and very powerful attaks but managed to deafeat him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:59 pm
vegeto2

yeh he was hard for me to but i beat him 5 times.  

jemo1212

[B]io[H]azard

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:58 pm
Serenade for the first time and not knowing how to actually damage her without it counter on you.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:17 am
yeah, S is a pain in the arse. thank god for chips like PanlOut, GutsMan, and Foldrbak!  

Silenfoot

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:20 am
Riku121292
vegeto2

serenade and bass gs.serenade because he reflects ever thing that you throw at him.also bass gs has a life arua and very powerful attaks but managed to deafeat him.

You know, I found Bass GS to be relatively easy. I trapped him in his back row and left him with one panel, the gotrid of his aura and used meteor... I think that's what I did, anyway... that is a kickarse combo, especially when used with GrassStg.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:09 pm
alpha ( mmbm3) was a challenge at first but now its easy to kick his a**  

shade_swordsman

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:24 pm
Yamimon

I beat him w/o using darkchips. It's not easy. I had to try about a dozen or so times. It was so agravating! Every single time, I almost had him, and then he nails me with his stupid DarkBeam or Hell's Rolling Wheels. Either that or I never even got a chance to attack. My suggestion for anyone trying to take him on, equip a SuprArmor and and an AirShoes. Don't worry about using FloatShoes cause the holes will stop the Wheels anyway. I tried using an AntiMagic on him, but it didn't really work all that well.

Anyone know how to effectively use the HubBatch NCP? It was nice in 3 because you could use compression codes to reduce the area and a BugStop to prevent HP loss. But not in 4. It's too damn big! And I heard that there are no compression codes!  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff