Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Don't pet the Burei. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:09 am
f.jellybean
LordYakuza
f.jellybean
LordYakuza
f.jellybean
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000
Can we pet him when we aren't at the guild?The rules you put up are for the guild only, not our outside lives!!!!!! 4laugh 4laugh Actually, I already visited that "aw...a burei.I shall pet him" thread.Im the one who painted yakuza's rock with blood. twisted twisted
yes, and its due for a new coat so get busy...the rock demands this to done scream ..... look what you've started all these innocent lves could have been spared but no the rock demands more flesh and gore domokun .........ok Im bored now. 3nodding

for some reason.. this rock you speak of reminds me of Nny's wall... whee
I am unaware of what blasfamy you speak but I am sure it is not right. No its incorrect not right wrong bad , budong wraad ...... xp

its ok, i dont think everyone knows of Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, or his wall that demnds to be painted in blood sweatdrop whee
I didnt start this no no. I was kitten that opened Pnadoras box t'was her I am but a mere messenger domokun

lol, yes i know this. i read about it in the other thread xd
but the fact that you demanded taht it be painted more, reminded me of his wall, who asks the same of him whee
Doh xp  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:22 am
LordYakuza
f.jellybean
LordYakuza
f.jellybean
LordYakuza
f.jellybean
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000
Can we pet him when we aren't at the guild?The rules you put up are for the guild only, not our outside lives!!!!!! 4laugh 4laugh Actually, I already visited that "aw...a burei.I shall pet him" thread.Im the one who painted yakuza's rock with blood. twisted twisted
yes, and its due for a new coat so get busy...the rock demands this to done scream ..... look what you've started all these innocent lves could have been spared but no the rock demands more flesh and gore domokun .........ok Im bored now. 3nodding

I am unaware of what blasfamy you speak but I am sure it is not right. No its incorrect not right wrong bad , budong wraad ...... xp

its ok, i dont think everyone knows of Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, or his wall that demnds to be painted in blood sweatdrop whee
I didnt start this no no. I was kitten that opened Pnadoras box t'was her I am but a mere messenger domokun

but the fact that you demanded taht it be painted more, reminded me of his wall, who asks the same of him whee
Doh xp
Yakuza, it demands to be painted just because you couldnt stand to live under a beautiful pink rock. crying  

Blackkitten4000

Dapper Hunter

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:28 am
Blackkitten4000
LordYakuza
f.jellybean
LordYakuza
f.jellybean
LordYakuza
f.jellybean
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000

Doh xp
Yakuza, it demands to be painted just because you couldnt stand to live under a beautiful pink rock. crying
Bu-but reds my favorite color its soo so reddy domokun .......... xp LoL  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:59 am
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000
LordYakuza
f.jellybean
LordYakuza
f.jellybean
LordYakuza
f.jellybean
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000

Doh xp
Bu-but reds my favorite color its soo so reddy domokun .......... xp LoL
'sigh' *rubs temples* fine...  

Blackkitten4000

Dapper Hunter

kingcorrupted

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:09 pm
Well if I can't pet burei, can I pet obake? Can I be petted, is there a no touch th king rule too?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:15 pm
kingcorrupted
Well if I can't pet burei, can I pet obake? Can I be petted, is there a no touch th king rule too?

hmm i was actually thinking of something like that. i mean, maybe Obake doesnt want us to pet Burei because he wants us to pet him instead? i dunno. rofl  

Annafu

kingcorrupted

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:25 pm
f.jellybean
kingcorrupted

hmm i was actually thinking of something like that. i mean, maybe Obake doesnt want us to pet Burei because he wants us to pet him instead? i dunno. rofl

Yeah*pets obake* but he has soft hair though. so jellybean you think they will mind anyone petting me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:33 pm
kingcorrupted
f.jellybean
kingcorrupted

Yeah*pets obake* but he has soft hair though. so jellybean you think they will mind anyone petting me?"

haha rofl i dont think theyd mind 3nodding  

Annafu

kingcorrupted

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:43 pm
f.jellybean
kingcorrupted
f.jellybean
kingcorrupted

Ok, wanna pet me then? *poses that question to anyone there*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:10 pm
kingcorrupted
f.jellybean
kingcorrupted
f.jellybean
kingcorrupted

*walks in and smiles* ill pet u *walking over and pulls out my sword then raises it and smiles*  

Nathaniel Arkchion

Eloquent Lunatic

Nathaniel Arkchion

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:12 pm
kingcorrupted
f.jellybean
kingcorrupted
f.jellybean
kingcorrupted

*walks in and smiles* ill pet u *walking over and pulls out my sword then raises it and smiles*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:49 am
kingcorrupted
f.jellybean
kingcorrupted
f.jellybean
kingcorrupted

*pat,pat* your so cuddly!!  

Blackkitten4000

Dapper Hunter

rainbea_d

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:34 pm
Hi kitty!!!!!!!! 'glomps'
'pokes kitty'
'pulls kittys tail'
I would say 'huggles kitty' except I won't because of what we talked about twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:32 pm
Evil_candy
Hi kitty!!!!!!!! 'glomps'
'pokes kitty'
'pulls kittys tail'
I would say 'huggles kitty' except I won't because of what we talked about twisted
Its You!!Im so glad your here!!Why did you change ur penname?Blondie-san!?  

Blackkitten4000

Dapper Hunter

NJUSTIX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:02 pm
I want to pet it so bad.  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items