Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
People who don't know how to leave Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:41 pm
After this one thing that happened, my best friend and I know to keep out visits to two days, maximum. Once, I spent a week at his house (we both volunteered for VBS,) and some things happened that I regret. But we're even closer now, so it's no big deal, buuuuuut we don't want that to happen again.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:43 pm
yeah that happens to me a lot when i dont feel like having people over and they come over anyway, theyre my friends but i just dont feel like having them over lol. i just fall asleep and they leave rofl  

ChrisRF

Licensed

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sometimes, my friends and I don't really click on certain topics. When that happens, I pretend I'm listening to her (I'm good at that apparently.) until she stops talking then I move on to a different subject. sweatdrop

But yah. If that doesn't work, I just hop onto the closest friend and say hello. That always changes the subject.

So I basically ignore them until I'm interested in what they're saying.. Or something like that.
>_____>;

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:57 pm
Just do what I do... Stare at them blatantly. and keep staring at him.. until he gets the clue.... do it silently and when he asks what is it? exit the room for a while then come back and stare at him again..  

Ryu_Wolfy

Licensed

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:01 pm
Ryu_Wolfy
Just do what I do... Stare at them blatantly. and keep staring at him.. until he gets the clue.... do it silently and when he asks what is it? exit the room for a while then come back and stare at him again..
Dat's kinda creepy. o_____o;  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:38 pm
Yes i have a few friends like that.You have to wait it out. Besides, alot of times when someone hasn't seen you in a while they don't want to leave you alone because they feel left out and don't want to miss out on anything else.  

Chester luver

Cherry Choo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:45 pm
Well, where do I begin?

I'm at college and I share a house with six other people my age.

Theres a queue for the toilet all the time,

people keep leaving their crap everywhere,

people stay up til 5am screaming/whatever,

sexual noises come from everywhere,

things get broken all the time,

someone is everywhere you turn!

Needless to say the anger factor goes up and down all the time.

Very annoying.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:45 pm
noiamnotchris
Yes, I've dealt with that plenty of times. But luckily, that person hasn't had to live with me. sweatdrop

There's no real solution to it, you just have to wait it out.

tell him to shut up and go away? assuming you wanna keep the friendship that doesn't work, but its an option.  

Sonic Offline

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Aquarian Mage

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:07 pm
I think it's just about everyone for me.
I can hang out with you for a day, but it will be one week until I want to see your face again. ^_^ It's how I work.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:18 pm
Well its nice to know that I am not the only one who gets frustrated.

These stories are making me feel better.. keep em coming smile  

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MonJ

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:31 pm
Me being one of those types of people, we usually get the clue. But, it's cool people who get the hints and leave [Or whatever]. A few times I think I pissed people off. stressed

...Since I am that typa person, I have no experience with dealing with annoying people or whatever you wanna callem. cheese_whine anyone?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:40 pm
I usually am that friend.

Xyloid

irave with rainbows

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:59 pm
i dunno how to shut up but i have a friend who constantly bugged me at 2am to come over..she lived across the street and everyday at that time shed call my cell and ask me to come over. Now she moved away FAR away and i mis her sad  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:05 pm
Haha plenty of times. One of my friends talks extremely loudd, and umm..never stops talking. xP  

Kuromi Charm

[Minako]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:05 pm
User Image

So give me something to
believe...
&&&&

I feel so anti-social at times! >w<;
I like hanging with my friends at school, but I don't really like having them over at my house.
In other words yes, I have had that problem. gonk

&&&&
Cause I am living just to
breathe...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff