95%  [ 19 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:21 pm
Do they have brown eyes or hazel eyes? *too lazy to check* If I remember correctly, Izumi's eyes aren't blue... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My Comment: I've made alot of these today... sweatdrop And I'm still not done...this is Maron-chan. Can you tell? whee This one was actually rather fun and I'm glad. And if you're wondering why I use the same face all the time it's because choosing faces bothers me...it really does. It makes me feel weird...so I just stick to one. Meow...  

SakuMeiMei

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:43 pm
Is it just me or is my avatar facing the wrong way at times?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:36 pm
Oh, and if you want to request one made by me (this sounds weird too) just ask me. I always have free time. heart
It doesn't matter where the character is from or anything. I just need a picture of that character. xp  

SakuMeiMei

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:09 pm
whee The new ones you posted are all so cute! I especially like Full Moon and Maron. Nice job!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:34 pm
My Comment: Yay! Full Moon is modeling for us! Tee hee! whee I am very hyper right now. It''s 11:31...and I''m going beserk because an annoying little girl might come and destroy my house again. gonk Anyways...I know Full Moon is in the same pose as everybody else...but that''s default so I can''t do anything about it so don''t blame me... sweatdrop And yet again I remind everybody that I use the same faces every time because I''m highly bothered by everything when I have to choose faces...  

SakuMeiMei

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:38 pm
cc-haruna

No, it's not just you. I see it too. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:16 am
Leri
cc-haruna

No, it's not just you. I see it too. xd

whee Hmmm....*hic* I *hic* wonder about what's causing it to do that...it used to be perfectly fine...*hic* Stupid hiccups...  

SakuMeiMei

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:18 am
My Comment: Yay! The hiccups are gone! whee This is the one and only...Kouyama Mitsuki-chan! Isn't she cute? whee I wanted to make her look as much as the one in the full body section...and I went through the whole 800 some hairstyles...and finally settled with this one. whee I keep on using whee . There I go again. whee And again...the cat is supposed to be Takuto, the bunny Meroko and that big huge bear represents Mitsuki. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:23 am
cc-haruna
My Comment: This is for Kaze-chan and all other Izumi lovers... crying And I know it's bad. They don't have any shirts that look like Izumi's...so ta da...it's horrible isn't it? And I have no idea why I put the hearts in...and the bag...yes the bag. Well it's a bag. It came with the shirt...it's just a poor bag...
heart heart *glomp* thanks~ xd  

akeikas
Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:28 am
whee That is a very cute Mitsuki-chan! Her hairstyle is perfect.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:34 am
Two words = Uber cuteness. ^^ I really like the one of Maron. ^_^  

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:32 pm
My Comment: A basically failed attempt of Solar-chan... crying I tried...I really did...but Gaia clothes don't really seem to excist on Candybar... crying And Kaze-chan is even more impossible. I know because I've tried. but if you don't mind me sticking you in random clothes I'll still make a doll of you Kaze-chan! Solar-chan was...interesting...I actually went through the shirt section twice... whee Leri-chan is next! Oh, and yes I know this topic is "Tanemura CandyBar Dolls" but this is the Tanemura Arina GUILD and these people are members so it somehow relates...@.@ I dunno...maybe I'll just pick a random member and make a doll of them...but first I must make the ones of Kaze-chan and Leri-chan. Solar-chan is already done. blaugh
And I just realized I forgot the sunglasses... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:05 pm
Moe is so cute! I love those braids! And the two Izumi ones are so freaking hawt. :3 I love them all~!  

Lepidus Light

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:28 pm
cc-haruna
My Comment: A basically failed attempt of Solar-chan... crying I tried...I really did...but Gaia clothes don't really seem to excist on Candybar... crying And Kaze-chan is even more impossible. I know because I've tried. but if you don't mind me sticking you in random clothes I'll still make a doll of you Kaze-chan! Solar-chan was...interesting...I actually went through the shirt section twice... whee Leri-chan is next! Oh, and yes I know this topic is "Tanemura CandyBar Dolls" but this is the Tanemura Arina GUILD and these people are members so it somehow relates...@.@ I dunno...maybe I'll just pick a random member and make a doll of them...but first I must make the ones of Kaze-chan and Leri-chan. Solar-chan is already done. blaugh
And I just realized I forgot the sunglasses... sweatdrop

*squeal* It's ME!! Thank you so much! heart heart heart biggrin biggrin biggrin I was reading it, and I was like... there's no Tanemura character named Solar... wait! xd I loooove the hair. The outfit is really cute. And I have.... A MONKEY! rofl I'm going to save this. Thank you!  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff