Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
It's going to be so weird not being crew. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Cherry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:02 pm
Some of the people I'm talking with &.. Ehh.. I dunno, there's just something special with gaia that make me come online everyday :0.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:16 am
What's keeping me on Gaia? Well, first of all, three of my friends I used to talk to all the time on this certain message board outside Gaia regularly go here. Now that message board is almost completely dead, and only one of the three friends I'm talking about still post there. (Plus me. :3) So now all four of us can keep in touch with eachother again, which is really fun. biggrin DD

The other things? Hmm...
-ALL MY FRIENDS. Numbah one reason. <3
-The literate chat threads I regularly post at.
-This guild.
-The chance to have many avatars to draw for people.
-TekTeking is really fun. ;D
-I still haven't submitted an avatar to the arena yet, something I really want to do.
-I still have my quests to strive for.

Overall, this site is just a really fun place for me to hang out. :'D

WhyAreYouStalkingMe

[Shooting.Star]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:28 am
To be honest, I'm not sure why I'm still on Gaia, for me, I guess, it gives me something to do, because with out Gaia I get really bored. Not to forget, it's fun too. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:51 am
This is where I procrastinate xd
Otherwise I would have to properly go to my classes, do my work, and look for a job... but... nah... I'll die before something like that happens sweatdrop  

Dictator STD

a s p i r e

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:35 am
I really don't know why I'm still on gaia.
Really I think out of boredom. Same when it goes with maplestory.
But its not that I don't like it. But I'm just not addicted like some
people.
I think also its an escape.
Real life can be such a drag.
& Now that school is gonna start next monday, I'm probably not gonna
be able to get on gaia as much. I mean I probably will try to find a way.
Just gonna be harder.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:41 am
I'm still on Gaia because of friends, discussions, the awesome items, inspiration...and overall FUN. I LOVE Gaia.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Relax...

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

staranime

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:51 am
Xy. surprised heart
I knew her before she even became mod here so whatever.
Shes still cool. cool  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:57 am
User Image
Pelvic Thrust me. . [ harder ]. .. and . . Moan for me. . .

The faggots.

I'm serious, I met so many gay friends on Gaia, I lurve them. I would never leave them.

User ImageThrusts: 13,486

Lady Pelvic

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:16 pm
Probably this guild, and all the aweshum people in it. Because it's really the only thing I come on Gaia for. And 'o course, the items! But most of all my friggin' shweet friends!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:34 pm
I wonder whats with gaia, We get bored but still seem to come back on. I think after high school I'll leave gaia, first I'll have to get famous, so yeah.  

`iPod`

Ah! My Goddess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:40 pm
Even I was demoted but had to fight with Kevin about being put back on. If he's on I'm on if he's off I'm off, that's the only way it's going to be.

O.o

I was mad yesterday for the first time I think it shocked a few people.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:06 pm
Not crew? Change of captain? :0 When did this all happen? @___@

Procrastination. That's what's partially keeping me on. >< I dont' want to do homework that's due in 6 days, so I go on Gaia. xP I should start working. >>  

eclara

AWoLShadows

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:10 pm
I have only played for a few months, and I already am a bit tired of it. I have friends on here of course, but I am about to quit and just do the random logging in and out from time to time.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:17 pm
I've never said this, but it was nice having some crude humor around the guild n__n

god, along with others in this guild, I don't know why I go on either
I promised to quit around the summer in July, but ever since I quit GD, I started collecting items again so I guess that's one reason why I'm on: for my quests. I'd say friends as well, because I made some gr8 friends on my time here... buuutttt I talk to about like, 4 out of 190 anyway, so it's hard to say that's my "reason"
i'm on this site so much, and like, not even doing anything... I'm BOOORED LIKE ********, but I'm in my inventory, organizing it and all........
it's soo BLAAAH, and when I don't play Gaia much, I'm on MySpace more and mooore. so either way is a deeath trap P:
I wish I like, lost my internet or something... internet is why I stay up, the reason why my sleeping pattern is all weird, buttt internet is how I made a lot of my friends (I don't even mean my internet friends too! like, IRL friends, I talked to them first on AIM), and it really changed my life in so many ways...this is how I keep in touch with my long-distance friends... so i guessss, as long as the internet is on, I'll be on Gaia... I guess that's my true reason for being on xP
I feel as if I have NO LYFZ LOZL );  

duran times three

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:19 pm
The success of my account is what's keeping me on Gaia really. I'm also still here because I'm able to have fun and I still have the desire to come back.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff