Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Sugar, Spice, or Sour. > 3< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Shows off pelvis-
  -Covers pelvis in sugar- 8D
  -Drenches pelvis in hot sauce- D;
  -Decorates pelvis with a sour substance- OwO
View Results

bakavip

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:27 pm
Hmmm..

For food, I love sweets of all sorts and some sour candy. I'm a bit too sensitive with spices. They burn. D:

As a person, people probably perceive me as sweet and kind. Ish.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:08 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Taste: I like a variety of flavours, really. I like some things to be sweet, some to be sour and some to have a bit of spice to it. I don't like any of them to be super intense though. I can also eat lemons but too much of it gives you sores and stomach aches. >_< Also I hate when cakes have that sickeningly sweet icing.. I prefer the whip cream or cream cheese based icings for stuff like that. Just tastes nicer.

Personality: I guess it all depends on my mood and if I actually like you or not. Haha. If I'm in a good mood and I think you're a cool person I can be one of the sweetest people, and on the other hand if I'm in a bad mood and think you're a total douche I'm probably not going to be very nice. Some people have had to learn that one fast. XD I'm kind of thinking spice might be able to represent playfulness/sexiness depending on how you look at it. I can do that too, if the mood/person is right.. aka I can be a big tease at times, I really can't deny that. I don't always mean to, though. Oh and I like to bug people and have fun.. so that might also fit under the "spice" category. Mehbeh. <3

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

J3wels

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:17 pm
Sweet. x3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:42 pm
Taste: Yummy yummy sweet sweet sweet! <3

As A Person: I think I'm a "sweet" kind of person. At least I hope I am. o.o

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

WhyAreYouStalkingMe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:51 pm
Taste - I love BOTH sugar and spice. <3 I absolutely can't stand sour things, though. They're just so disgusting. DDD;
I often crave sugar. Its just so yummeh! xD <333
And... ZOMG SPICY FOOD. I looooove my food spicy, in particular, meat. The more spice, the better. :'DDD Maybe it's 'cause I have numb taste buds, I dunno. xD;;

Personality - All depends... usually I'm sweet. ^^ But when I'm hyper... )which is a lot xD) I dunno, would that be considered spicy? xD;; I'm hardly ever sour, except when I'm dealing with n00bs. D;

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:06 pm
I perfer sweets. But every once in a while I go for sour and spicey things.  

Breath of Vermillion

4,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:08 pm
For taste it's definatly sweet. But sour comes in pretty close xD;;  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:27 pm
I like the sweets xD I may like sour if in the mood

For personality-wise, I can be both. Mostly, people find me as sour IRL. I'm really only sweet to my friends except when they're bein stupid or just plain annoyin. Online, I am sweet if the people have a good attitude. If rude and annoyin, I will become sour.  

FullmetalEDlover

6,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

Kuromi Charm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:56 pm
I can't stand really spicy foods. ><

Me and sugar!! <3
At restaurants, I used to pour entire sugar packets right into my mouth. Nothing like a sugar high. xD

My personality? Everyone says I'm all sweet and innocent. If thats true or not, thats up to you to decide. ;]

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff