Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
JOHNNY, GET OUT OF THE SALAD THIS INSTANT. D:< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ParanoidBlueGirl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:28 pm
When I was three or four, my dad had finished taking a shower and he flung his towel over the couch and onto the lamp. He went and changed, and was shaving when all he could hear "WOOOOOOOOOOO!" He ran out and I was staring at the falming towel in awe. My dad turned the lamp off and put the towel out before it set off the smoke alarms.

That is one of the funniest memories I have =D  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:17 pm
Haha, that's silly.

I only have embarrassing memories D; And sad-ish memories. Like Christmas morning when I sneaked out of my crib and into the living room and my mom and dad were setting up a doll house for me, they weren't done yet because they thought I wouldn't be up until later. So they sat behind it and went "Surprise!" and that's pretty much my only memory of my mom and dad together.

beccamon

TomorrowIsAFish

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:23 pm
User Image
Hmm.

My mother tried to get me to go to Sunday school when I was four, and I hated it so I drew my parents naked with crayons. And not stick figures, either. And I kept on doing it week after week until we were asked not to come back. It's not like my parents went to church ever.

When I was five or so my mother thought it was cute so she drew on me with shaving cream before my bath and then had me dance around so she could take a picture of her naked daughter. Which she showed to my stepdad three years ago. gonk

In preschool I didn't know the differences between boys and girls; all I knew was that some kids were allowed to go into the little kiddy pool with only underwear and some had to wear shirts. So when I forgot my swimsuit I wrapped myself in a towel and made a break for it in my underwear. Only made it twice.

That's all that comes to mind right now.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:31 pm
When I was about...11 I believe, I was over my great grandparents' house for a barbecue. I was standing in the dining room when I saw my little brothers being chased by our cousins. They were coming my way so I began to run also and headed toward the sliding door that lead to the backyard. I ran faster as I got closer to the door, which I thought was open. Unfortunately the screen was still closed and I ran smack into it! Besides being laughed at, I got a whole bunch of little squares imprinted on my forhead and they were there for like a whole week!  

NejiShikaItalover92

iSnuffles

Eloquent Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:50 pm
For me it's saying things I never thought I'd have to say to my little bother. Like, "HAWK TAKE THE HAMMER OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!" and "WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH HAWK? YOU CAN'T THROW POOR M'ITKWAZID INTO THE FIRE!"

Oh wait there's another, "HAWK! POOP IS NOT MEANT TO BE SMEARED ON THE WALLS LIKE PAINT!"

rofl 4laugh xp I love my little brother  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:02 pm
I gots some pancakes....wanna touch em????? and i gots a wedgie...  

Ever So Gently

Greedy Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200

Blinding Onyx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:07 am
When I was little I used to run around saying "I'm an easy breezy covergirl!",and telling my Dad I was going to be a Stripper when I got older..Of course, at the time I didn't REALLY know what it was so...Yeah. >.>
Worried my father a lot, actually. But, I'm way over that. Like..Waaaaay. D:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:15 am
You know how in New York, there and subways... blah blah blah.
Then there are these holes on the sidewalks [forgot what were those called] and when a subway passes by you can hear it from that hole thing. Well.. when I was 4 or maybe 5... I was wearing a dress and standing on top of that hole cage what ever and every time a subway passes by, my dress would fly up. Aww the good times. xD People would stare and I would cry. D:
For those who didn't understand what were the holes... go to New York and find out.

J3wels

chunkymunky56

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:21 am
hi
can someone donate money?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:23 am
chunkymunky56
hi
can someone donate money?
User ImageUser ImageUser Image« .µÄùµ.=µuOµusµ.s±Ys.»
    You aren't supposed to beg. It's against the rules.

Liquid Muffin

Kino Josuke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:38 am
The most embarssing thing to me would have to be me is me dancing to this weird gay retated song XDDDD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:52 am
I used to strip at my day care.
By the time on of my parents came to pick me up, I had all my clothes off and all around the place. Then they, my parent and the lady in charge, would walk around and try to find all the pieces.

Hildr

Clever Goat

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:53 am
J3wel
You know how in New York, there and subways... blah blah blah.
Then there are these holes on the sidewalks [forgot what were those called] and when a subway passes by you can hear it from that hole thing. Well.. when I was 4 or maybe 5... I was wearing a dress and standing on top of that hole cage what ever and every time a subway passes by, my dress would fly up. Aww the good times. xD People would stare and I would cry. D:
For those who didn't understand what were the holes... go to New York and find out.

Man hole? Or one of those vents that, err, Marilyn Monroe??, would stand on and her dress would fly up?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:38 pm
This happened to me on the fourth of July, this year.
Ok, well I have a 10 1/2 inch purple mohawk, and I use hairspray to keep it up.
Hairspray is a highly flammable product, and I'm pretty sure you can guess where this is going.

Ok, so my brother, my dad, a few friends, and I are all out back on the dock shooting off Roman Candles. A few of the boys start shooting them at eachother, then my brother being the bright creature he is, turns and points one at me.
The deer in the headlight effect kicks in, just before I scream and try to run.
Keyword being try.
The roman Roman Candle hits me in the back of the head, igniting the hairspray in my hair. I start screaming and flailing about, looking for a way to put it out.
I notice the ocean.
I run at my brother, flipping him off, and jump into the ocean.
The back of my head was black for weeks, and the tips of my hair were singed.
I'm perfectly alright now though.
>.<

Null_Error_

Pelicaninthesun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:47 pm
Hi  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers