Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Fukumaden- Gohma's Home Village (Open Ended Quest) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieff

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:21 pm
Kitsune scratched her head. Where are they? She had no idea where to look. "DESTINY!? GOHMA?! Where are you....."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:22 pm
*leo took one step back and went into spirit mode with white chakra*
will do you???  

Leoknight777

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:24 pm
(dess grineded her teeth together and slowly taking a step towards him the auar pouring off from her in tremendous power) heh...whatever.....you know what...im gunn abeat you down gohma...then...im gunna drag your a** back home and beat you once more again there! (her teeth grew)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:25 pm
GHOMA!!! (madly) i..... i cant believe you would...d...do this to her i and if you do any thing to hurt leo i swear i eill hurt you  

kikiomoru

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:27 pm
The laugh was even worse this time. His hair whipped about from the steady stream of dark purple chakra coming from every part of his body. His eyes took on the same purple hue as the dark chakra and his skin was changing from white to a deep black. He took a step forward as well. Completely undaunted by the promises made to him. The thing that was Gohma was completely in a realm of horrible rage and blackness. There would be no stopping him if he lost the rest of his control.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:28 pm
Kitsune heard Kiki yelling realized where they were. So off she raced down the street towards a house. "STOP! YOU TWO LOVE EACH OTHER...!!" She held out Destiny's ring. "You were going to get married!"  

Kieff

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:29 pm
*So I guess thats a no said leo letting out even more chakra*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:29 pm
(she g;lanced at leo) mov leo....go away everyone or stay out of it!(she pounced in front of leo and the others)...ill be the one to bring him down myself.....if sanything...(her black wings and her eyes narrowing down on him) if i have to...i may loose control and...kill him...to protect everyone...  

Cold winter angel

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:30 pm
i... i.. cant do this it hurts to mutch (faints because the pain she felt was so intense)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:32 pm
"Nooo! You guys were going to get married! You have a son!" Tears fell down her face, as Kitsune struggled to wipe them away.  

Kieff

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:32 pm
The ground rolled about his feet. He moved forward steadily. Each step brought the ground flying up and apart and shooting off in different directions.

Zetsumei gazed on growing more fearful with each second. He had seen this happen to others of Clan Yokoshima. It would be the end of the whole village if it couldn't be controled, or stopped completely with Gohma's death.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:35 pm
i'm just saying one thing return to the village and marrie destiny  

Leoknight777

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:35 pm
so..i see hm gohma....fine then..(she started walking forward flames engulfed her body) if thats the way you want it..(shutting her eyees her seal almost broken as she falshed her eyes open she stood in front of him now returning to niormal) go ahead...punch me..kick me...hit me..but..i..wont fight back.....i wont be a murdereer once again.....(she hugged him tightly) please..if ..if you truley love me...then stop being stupid and scarring me and going crazy over love like my mother and the men that raped me!(shutting her eyes sut tight)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:36 pm
(gets up and runs away)  

kikiomoru

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:44 pm
Gohma felt the rest of the control slipping as she embraced him. He used all of his willpower to push her away from him as he fell to his knees. The chakra poured out in a long and viscious stream. When it ended Gohma stood and gazed around. Another of the horrid laughs issued from his mouth. "You all are going to die." His voice sounded nothing like the kind and loving thing it once was. "If you do not leave this village at once." His eyes were a solid dark purple. All traces of any other color gone. His hair was wild and twisted about of its own accord. His skin roiled with the dark chakra that still flowed in him. Every movement was smooth and powerful.

Zetsumei glanced fearfully around. He was getting ready to leave this world forever. He was frightened more than every before as he gazed upon the boy he had taken as his own in recent months.

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff