Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
OW! How do I manage T_T Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweetest_Citrus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:20 pm
And I don't remember how it happened, but it grade five I somehow managed to sharpen my finger nail off with a pencil sharpener.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:23 pm
AWoLShadows
Haha!

I cut myself on a piece of grass sweatdrop

yes..GRASS! lol
I've cut the inside of my ear on a blade of grass. xD;  

StrawBerryApple

Cute
Artist

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Just Cute Witch Things 500
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:38 pm
I fell in the bathtub once, its usually not a big deal. But Ive had this bruise for over 4 months x.x  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:54 pm
I slipped getting out of the shower and flushed the toilet with my buttcheek.  

Sweetest_Citrus

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:18 pm
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

I've also cut my hand open in my Culinary class in high school with a bread knife, and the other day I cut my pinky on a packet of Instant Breakfast.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

mad D Poor, Sammy.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:25 pm
I've tripped on nothing before...

VIII-Axel

WhyAreYouStalkingMe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:32 pm
Well, lesse here... I'm always running into walls, but besides that... xD

Oi, one time I walked into a door and badly injured my knee from it because I forgot to open the door first. xDDD;;

And another time I was cutting some paper in school and I accidently stabbed my thumb really badly with the scizzors. It was bleeding like crazy! o.o;;

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:34 pm
User Image
I don't ever remember injuring myself, but I have these weird bruises and scratches (usually on my legs) appear at random. I also have something that looks like a rash or varicose veins or something, but it isn't. It's a bunch of red dots clustered together on my right thigh that showed up when I was in the car and I hadn't seen them before.
And I found a scar near my elbow that I don't recognize, and it's pretty bad. It must've been painful when it happened, but I don't remember it happening.
I could go ooonnn... So long story short, I'm sure I'm a klutz, but I don't ever remember anything I do.
edit: the only injuries I remember are cutting my finger on a pop-top soup can lid, and stapling my fingers together because I didn't know how to open the stapler.

TomorrowIsAFish

Hottiebrat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Help me get my penguinsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've injured myself so many times, can't even remember them all and I'm always finding random bruises on my body. I believe it was about 7 years ago I was running on a rocking sandbar in the middle of winter (new Years eve to be exact) and in heels and I stepped on a rock wrong and feel knees first to the ground, I bruised my knees so badly and was sick from the shock of the pain. I'm lucky I didn't break them. Today I cut my finger on a knife when I was working with flowers.
Pretty Please User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff