Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Tabletop Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Kind of Table Top Gamer Are You?
  D20 (D&D, Star Wars, And Many Others)
  D10 (White Wolf)
  Games That Have Their Own Unique System (Shadow Run)
  I Don't Game, But I Want To
  I'm Just Here For The Poll *Leaves*
View Results

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:16 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

I've played D&D a few times.. but meh. It was interesting and there were some hilarious moments but idk. I think attempting to be an archer type was a bad idea.. and the DM gave out so much stuff it was actually ridiculous and the fact that his girlfriend played too, and so basically what she wanted got favoured too much I though. They're like my best friends but no, I couldn't keep playing.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:18 pm
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

I've played D&D a few times.. but meh. It was interesting and there were some hilarious moments but idk. I think attempting to be an archer type was a bad idea.. and the DM gave out so much stuff it was actually ridiculous and the fact that his girlfriend played too, and so basically what she wanted got favoured too much I though. They're like my best friends but no, I couldn't keep playing.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

Yeah, some DM/Storytellers are like that. My fiance has killed my characters before though. >.> I'm actually usually the one taking the leader position because those are the types of characters I build. But *shrugs* I get not special favors.  

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Esmurda

Desirable Prophet

18,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:29 pm
I've had the opportunity to play D&D a few times at my friend's brother's house since he was a DM. It was a lot of fun with some pretty embarassing story moments rofl . We were using 2nd edition rules since we all never really agreed with the way 3rd edition's rules are played out. We felt like the classes in 3rd edition were too skillfull and god-like compared to 2nd edition, so we wanted to play it a bit more realisticly and actually rely on teamwork for each of our classes.
Even though I played as a cleric in that series of games, I always liked roleplaying as a monk more than anything mrgreen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:33 pm
Man, we always played 3.5 rules. *facepalm* I hated them, with a passion. It's just. . . .Ugh, I don't even know how to explain just how much I hated that rule set.

The only D20 game I like is Starwars, believe it or not. It's actually alot of fun when the players arn't trying to emulate the movies.  

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers