Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Room-naming system changing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People are...
  Out of control. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
  Stupid / Inconsiderate.
  Themselves, and the admins shouldn't try to control us!!1!1 D<
View Results

AWoLShadows

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:09 pm
FullmetalEDlover
I don't understand why we everyone has to bepunished because of a few people. It's ridiculous.

It's almost like the No Child Left Behind crap. All the smart people have to stay behind because some not as smart kids aren't as smart. I wouldn't be surprised if some people just gave up. (Some people already quit off Gaia from earlier things)

I mean, why do we have to be treated like this?

^I always complain bout that wit my mom xD

You cant really blame someone from not being smart -.-
Anyways, it's not like they did anything drastic, its just a name system that most people would just put as something like "Shhh" or just random stuff. It's a lot better then they could have done.

Anyways, people are punished all the time for how one person acts. The key is to not judge everyone based on the actions of that one person. In Gaia's case however, they were just making a quick and simple solution for a problem. Never the less, I would have simple ban them, after all, they broke the rules.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:11 pm
finalkeyblader
This just sucks...
Why didn't they just use a word filter?
D;

Please read my post from above lol, a word filter can be rather irritating and not work like expected.  

AWoLShadows

Bat Goddess

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:38 pm
It didnt really bother me other than the fact that everyone has to suffer the consequences of the dumbarses that cant control themselves >_< seriously. I did get tired of seeing all of the inappropriate titles though  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:33 pm
>.< i shall have to lock my fishing room from now on D= i always put silent so i can just fish and not chat.  

SilentRedemption

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:09 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Meh, I could really care less. I usually make my own room and lock it anyways.. and the names generally consist of random button mashing. Same with the passwords. it'[s just sad that people are so immature that it had to come to this.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces